Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Facehugger 🤣🤣 chode curtain got me 😅😂
Lol, good! Pleased it made you chuckle ( I hope Master C didn't have to read that out though) 🤣😘

There's a site called crazydaysandnights. You might already know.. It's a site were the truth is revealed about a celebrity before it becomes public knowledge, if it ever does, anyway, apparently KP is dropping the assault case because she does not want anyone to know she's on drugs.
Lol, that's a complete waste of time then because everybody's worked that out anyway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #61 - I can’t sing, I have lost my ring and plastic surgery is my thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😆 another thread suggestion:
Katie Price #61 Off to the NTA’s but won’t ever change her ways

Reactions: 6
Lol, good! Pleased it made you chuckle ( I hope Master C didn't have to read that out though) 🤣😘

Lol, that's a complete waste of time then because everybody's worked that out anyway! 🤣
Is this why Pete left? The drinking and drugs? I remember reading in one of her bios a while ago that one night she tried a drug she didn't want to name, apparently this was the first time she'd tried it or something like that, then asked Pete to call an ambulance after a line or two? Clearly she'd tried it before. Maybe it was ketamine, could of been coke. That story isn't believable.

Reactions: 11
Katie Price #61 - National woman Awards (NTA) nominee, Price is the winner, I guarantee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake you've got me worried now my friend.
RonBunny speak comes far too easily to you.
(strokes chin in a Columbo kind of way)
Hhhmmmm.....
You wha…surely not? Me? Never! I for one, would love to be that creative…..

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Late night thought (sorry mega tiered, and NO not on the gin 🤣)
Maybe Carl said eh Katie your stinking a bit mateee,your hands look manky like you've been been wiping your 🍑 with them, let me run you a bath sweeeetheart.Take your ring off that cost me millions ya know 🤣
OK she says, she walks in and he's just about to put one of her honking BARF BOMBS in it and she says NO F that they are tit,they damage your skin and are full of chemicals, so he throws it at her,DOOF right in the face.
OH CARL i got that one made special just for you its called #manlikecarl
Big row erupted
The end
ffs i need my bed 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@Facehugger no, he was wondering what had made me laugh,cough,choke then he started laughing too 😆 he was however shocked that I even know what a chode is 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.