Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also up for a slice if there’s any going? 🤣
Maybe, if I can be arsed to make one tomorrow😁

I bird tit on my shoulder 10 minutes ago in my garden...
Is that meant to be lucky or something?
Or should I be lucky it didn't tit in my face?🤷‍♀️🤣
Bugger that bird!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Bugger that bird!
I’m sure mum says it’s good luck. Bless its heart he was likely sick of all the ruddy lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really worry when Scum headlines have to include the IG followers of a 14 year-old girl and a 16 year-old boy - almost pervy I think.
Obsessed with scum and the off Spring of scum. Who really gives a duck what and who those two follow? Comedy names and comedy parents. Plastic not fantastic and Penis Pete.

Reactions: 8
What a dreadful Mother she is. I fear for Princess, she already has a look in her eyes, that indicates she has seen and heard way too much, at her young age.

Reactions: 25
#61 Always up for a f*<k, but down on her luck, house covered in muck: The Pwicey

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The latest KP filler as they haven’t got anything else.
I'm only surprised that Hazno and Smegma didn't snap this whole winning show up for their Netflix contract ;) Oh the irony...

• Haha
Skank and Cole went up the hill
To fetch a bale of powder
Skank fell down and broke her crown
And Cole came tumbling after
Up Skank got, Harvs home did trot
As fast as she could caper
She went to bed to mend her head
With vinegar and Scum newspaper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Only a few weeks to her bankruptcy hearing...so must be time for a holiday so she doesn't need to show up again...I hear kabul is nice this time of year

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#61 Alcoholic drug addict, and terrible human being, may I introduce…the Pwicey

too long maybe? I’ll go back to the rhyming ones 🤣

• Haha
So I wonder has Katie been receiving any therapy after her alleged attack? I hope she isn’t still feeling devastated and shocked and fearful, must be terrible, bless. Such bravery in the face of such adversity, eh? Doesn’t it make you proud? Pardon me while I throw up!

Im feeling a bit low, just watched an old clip on You Tube and majority of people on there are dead. Sad.

• Sad
There was a couple called skWanky
Who liked a bit of hanky panky
But it all went a bit wrong
And the police they did come
To sort out poor Mr Wanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#61 so fame hunter Cole though his life would be better, now he's wishing he'd never met her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bugger that bird!
That’s meant to bring good luck. All the birds in the world shitting on Skanky couldn’t get her out of this mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.