Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lets remember

Katies brother works for THE SCUM

hence the positive headlines
I didn't like her brother at all when he made appearances in her reality programmes.
I get that he was her manager or whatever at the time but he was her brother. What brother would want to expose his sisters behaviour to make money?🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
lets remember

Katies brother works for THE SCUM

hence the positive headlines
I didn't know that but it sure makes sense! There was a journalist who said Caroline Flack had quite a few journalists on side as friends so there were plenty of damaging stories that never got out on her over the years. It's all so dishonest!

I agree.
This latest drama didn't go how she thought it would. Aww diddums!

I think its beginning to dawn on her that Joe Public don't give a tit about her. Her money making days are over. She was under the impression she was some kind of"national treasure" , as in where did they dig her up from ..
At one time she would have shook herself down and got on with it. But she looks so rough and clapped out, she hasn't got anything left

We've had an extra guest this evening so I'd be cooking for six, I couldn't face that again this week! Its getting like come dine with me in this house but it's me cooking everything night😫
We can't be having that, you've got far too much Skanky Price Tattling to do 😘 Play ' Come Dine with Me' tomorrow and make Mr E cook his own steak .... 🤣🤣🤭👍X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie Price #57 Please release me let me go, I don’t love you anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think its beginning to dawn on her that Joe Public don't give a tit about her. Her money making days are over. She was under the impression she was some kind of"national treasure" , as in where did they dig her up from ..
At one time she would have shook herself down and got on with it. But she looks so rough and clapped out, she hasn't got anything left
And she knows it

Reactions: 15
I always wondered if she Lost custody due to harvey making holes in walls etc...then I read tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We can't be having that, you've got far too much Skanky Price Tattling to do 😘 Play ' Come Dine with Me' tomorrow and make Mr E cook his own steak .... 🤣🤣🤭👍X
I'm trying not to misbehave. I feel a little deflated now.
I'll do 2 glasses and see if I get my mojo back😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You have made very good points. She has literally filmed herself farting by Carl's side, her camera man would have so much footage, mundane day in day out crap. It would build up a big picture.
I still can't understand her letting Carl wind up Harvey and find it funny, that's not working with her story now and how could it?🤔
Sadly " cock " comes before her children ... that's always been the case with her, where her LOOOOONG LINE of men are concerned ..... the most important thing for her, is what goes on between her legs .... her history proves this ... and as a narcissist, with quite a few personality disorders ... a disabled child for her, in her mind ... is damaged goods ... a narcissist, can't feel love for their kids, in the normal sense ... they do make a good show, of it though, if they will gain from it ... its an act, and she would also pick n choose, which child, she would tolerate on certain days, depending on her mood ... don't be fooled by all that " i wuvvvvv ma harrrwwwwey ` that bollocks, is all for the camera, for show ... its all BS ... that young man, doesn't really have a bond or connection with her, not that i've seen all these years .... these kind of creatures, have no tolerance or respect for someone with disabilities, that includes her own child ... thats why :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Katie Price #57 Bath bomb, bath bomb, you’re a bath bomb, you can really turn me on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Love your user name: what is clocks?!

Reactions: 3
Katie Price #57 Bath bomb, bath bomb, you’re a bath bomb, you can really turn me on
I'm going to have to ask Alexa to play sexbomb (tom Jones) I'll be busting my moves....

Pimpernel...I know you'll be reading?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.