Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, don't be sad...It would be nice if the Pimpernel appeared again. You shave your legs and I'll shave mine and I reckon he'll be back in a flash. Liar liar will wax her bikini line for him as well...smooooth🤣

I reckon he's about checking up on pricey gossip😉
Last seen yesterday around 1pm.. 👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
But he c

But he can’t sing 😂😂. He’s better than her for sure. But not great. He is an ok dad as dads go. Just a normal dad that a dad should be. Nothing over the top etc. I don’t really have anything to say about Emily. As he is a part of Katie’s life he is bound to be brought up again. Just like boyson has been since this all kicked off. Oh and Alex. I thought we could talk about what we wanted on these threads if it was to do with the actual person? I agree with someone else who said it’s far more relevant to talk about Pete than it is to talk about personal problems etc. I don’t mind reading about others personal problems. Or I just scroll past those comments. If we don’t like something we read we can do that.
For duck sake, this bullshit again about "He can't sing".:rolleyes: He makes a decent living through singing, enough to live a good life and pay his taxes ... you know, the taxes his trashy ex has dodged for years. The taxes that fund H's disability payments that pricey has been bleeding the tax payers (like Peter and us)of for years without contributing a penny herself. So between his music and appearances and investments in property he's had since long before price came into his life he does very well from singing. Beautiful educated classy young wife, very nice home, well thought of by showbiz/telly circles, living the dream. While pricey is in debt up to her expanded tits, spends her days getting manicures, new wigs, new tits, new teef and pretending she has shared custody of her kids when we all know she only has visits because she's a druggy mess with a dodgy bloke and been sofa surfing since kieran ditched her arse.
Feel free to scroll past now ... byeee.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Just watching Masterchef with my elderly mother who knows nothing about KP. She just asked me 'you know that Katie Price, is that a man?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
For duck sake, this bullshit again about "He can't sing".:rolleyes: He makes a decent living through singing, enough to live a good life and pay his taxes ... you know, the taxes his trashy ex has dodged for years. The taxes that fund H's disability payments that pricey has been bleeding the tax payers (like Peter and us)of for years without contributing a penny herself. So between his music and appearances and investments in property he's had since long before price came into his life he does very well from singing. Beautiful educated classy young wife, very nice home, well thought of by showbiz/telly circles, living the dream. While pricey is in debt up to her expanded tits, spends her days getting manicures, new wigs, new tits, new teef and pretending she has shared custody of her kids when we all know she only has visits because she's a druggy mess with a dodgy bloke and been sofa surfing since kieran ditched her arse.
Said it all 👏👏👏👏👏 ... If those kids, didnt have decent fathers and loving stepmothers, they would be in care!!! Well said (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have Aspergers and I dip in and out of Tattle and I seriously think that KP is definitely on the spectrum. I also think that she is a sociopath, devoid of all feelings! She is like a bleeping robot.
Or Psychopath devoid of empathy and no accountability but to blame the victim
Oh they wear a mask well and will unfairly bad mouth their friend wife or hubby Just so you never get to see THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.
Its horrific for the victim as the culprit has no empathy so do understand the harm inflicted due to lies, deceit and the victim tiptoes daily around them.

This may not be her character but one thing is for sure is she never seems to reflect or think about what she has done in exploiting to her exs; shaming them.when they arwnt the problem
they loved her.. the mental effect on a victim is everlasting and takes years to realise 🙀
Its like your a pawn in their longwinded game to steal your abundance of happiness and confidence and self worth to feed off. They are selected as they too nice to see they are being used.
Very detrimental and draining😞

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And he does that astonishing thing (like many musicians do), he actually practises and works at it. I have respect for people who work at things and put effort in even if they are never going to be exceptional. For people who just think they can throw money at something without developing themselves...not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still can’t sing though can he? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.