Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😊I am on page seven on latest thread. 💖back to normal krusties! 😍
I feel Junior is just a couple of years too young to start singing career. if you start before you are grown up your fan base will kind of out grow you. If you know what I mean 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It'll be interesting to see what happens when his bail is up and he's back on 20th September, see if he's charged and with what. If he's been coercive & controlling, you can imagine it now. ' I wasn't allowed Blade at his house because he was too big/dirty/smelly so he put my safety at risk' and 'I wasn't allowed to have H with me at his house because he's violent & would put holes in the walls so I had to be parted from my disabled son' etc.

I'll call bingo if that happens 👍

Reactions: 36
thread 57

you're the next contestant on THE PRICE IS NO LONGER RIGHT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion
katie too tired to attend the LGBT, spent all night on tattle to get all the tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie Price #57 I’m………not going out so you better get this laundry sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's Pavarotti compared to priceys screeching. As a dad he's a million times better. You don't like him, fine, there's a thread on him that's pretty much dead because nobody cares. If the kids are dragged into this latest drama, he's relevant, otherwise he's like kieron and the rest.
I just don't agree that in some way he's as bad as Katie, and if someone posts that he is, I can disagree. You can scroll past my disagreeing.
Peter did one of those online duets with Gary Barlow during the first lockdown. They are both twats, but actually sounded quite good together. I was surprised that I managed to listen to the whole song without flinging my phone🤭 My only issue was with Gary's constant rocking back and forth and...
Pete's face when he sings🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Katie Price #57 The Price is right , come on down she's been pied in the face by Wanky the Clown !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DS: the only gossip forum where you can’t discuss gossip. Pwice had letters going from her lawyers weekly.

I was also a refugee from DS and remember the Jodie Mush days….I was a musher 🤣
that's half the trouble of why DS has closed half its forums

you're not even allowed to say the unreported truth anymore

Reactions: 13
Exactly, plus the court have a sign statement Pre dating all this months ago, stating this would be her planned narrative 👍
There is evidence everywhere, of them both enjoying many holidays together, going out to dinner and all that tit, probably, thousands of pics, and videos, on youtube IG .. where she does not come across as someone who was petrified of her partner, was being coerced, bullied, with controlling behaviour, even her many ` sickly ` gushing comments about him ... its all there for all to see in the public domain ... Im sure the court will look at all this, and ask, if she were to go ahead with any case against the ` one ` her ` prince `..... why does all the evidence not point to a woman scared? .... and also being this strong independent woman, in the public eye with her own funds ... why didnt she leave, she had the means, and family, and no children with him, that would make her stay and tolerate ongoing abuse that shes claiming ... everything will be looked at closely, it isnt just a case of her word, and a pic in the scum of a bruised cheek ... they will go through everything with a fine tooth comb, to come to a conclusion

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone, I follow the threads but don’t often post. I was so sick on mumsnet of her being a wonderful parent, that I commented that while I’m sorry that she’s a victim of domestic violence she’s a terrible mother. They banned me for a week and said I’d have to be nice to come back. I told them if a parenting site held her up as an example of good parenting I wanted no more to do with it and they wouldn’t get any apology from me. What a bunch of muppets they are on mumsnet. How the duck can they call her a good parent and ban someone for saying good parents usually remember their kids birthdays and don’t duck off on holidays or hand their obese son a whole carrot cake to keep them quiet or even worse laugh while the bullying boyfriend teases them about the cake
MUMSNET duck OFF TO THE FAR SIDE OF duck AND duck OFF SOME MORE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I’ve been lurking and now feel it’s time to come out…I am Katie’s teef and after all this bullshit I’m going to need to be repaired.

In all seriousness, WTF is going on? Complete radio silence because of an active investigation probably. My only concern is the safety of those kids tbh
My second bet, the kids weren’t there. (This time)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.