Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Thanks for letting us know .... I refuse to watch any tit she is in now
You're welcome. I wasn't actually watching it. Switched TV on a few minutes before the end and saw that Joe wotsisname got through to the final, or semi final, I don't know 😅. As I said, I wasn't really watching but she's out now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watching Masterchef with my elderly mother who knows nothing about KP. She just asked me 'you know that Katie Price, is that a man?'
I've been to see the lady boys of Bangkok.
It was incredible, some were so feminine and beautiful that you would never have known they had transitioned. Although the whole evening was wild and funny ( I got dragged up on stage twice) it wasn't smutty. It was a proper showgirl event!
They well deserved so much love and applause from the crowds. A brilliant night!

Katie is too butch🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So... she stayed home to watch herself get sent home ?
Maybe she was hoping they'd changed the bit where she went out & in fact she sailed through to be crowned queen of the kitchen.....in her head that's probably what's going on. She's actually secretly planning the menu for her new upmarket restaurant 🤷🤔

• Haha
For those wanting to know, Katie made Chicken Cor Ma and Pea Lough Rice, her korma was deemed to be delicious by John but the rice undercooked.

I’ve bust a gut tonight with possible thread titles, still no Pimpernel or Peeko Jones, I give up.

I wish you all a very good night

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For duck sake, this bullshit again about "He can't sing".:rolleyes: He makes a decent living through singing, enough to live a good life and pay his taxes ... you know, the taxes his trashy ex has dodged for years. The taxes that fund H's disability payments that pricey has been bleeding the tax payers (like Peter and us)of for years without contributing a penny herself. So between his music and appearances and investments in property he's had since long before price came into his life he does very well from singing. Beautiful educated classy young wife, very nice home, well thought of by showbiz/telly circles, living the dream. While pricey is in debt up to her expanded tits, spends her days getting manicures, new wigs, new tits, new teef and pretending she has shared custody of her kids when we all know she only has visits because she's a druggy mess with a dodgy bloke and been sofa surfing since kieran ditched her arse.
Feel free to scroll past now ... byeee.😘
I disagree with you on pretty much everything there!
Having a music career doesn't mean they're talented singers.
The Spice Girls for example, many of the boy bands, there are websites devoted to successfully crap singers.
If the camera likes them that's half the battle won.
Compare andre to roy orbison - well, there simply isn't any comparison.
And I wouldn't have recognised pa's wife from that description.

Swear about it as much as you want but that doesn't make it true.

Anyway.
Back to kp.

Oh, unless of course your post is a monumental windup in which case I agree completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been to see the lady boys of Bangkok.
It was incredible, some were so feminine and beautiful that you would never have known they had transitioned. Although the whole evening was wild and funny ( I got dragged up on stage twice) it wasn't smutty. It was a proper showgirl event!
They well deserved so much love and applause from the crowds. A brilliant night!

Katie is too butch🤭
I saw them too a few years ago and they were amazing! Skanky couldn’t even compete!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's out of Masterchef 😁😁😁😁😁
Her steak was so raw 🥩
It was jellified

I mean come on Im no chef but I can fry a steak 🙄
She shouldve done fries not triple cooked chips

Seriously her most mainstream opportunity and she didnt plan.

she only had to call ex Pete
The steak and BBQ expert 🥩🥩

What TV show next 🤔

Celeb Love Island🏝🏖
SCD
Touring the UK with Katie Price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her steak was so raw 🥩
It was jellified

What TV show next 🤔

Celeb Love Island🏝🏖
SCD
She'll be on Ex-on the beach :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Should’ve used that virtually raw steak on her bruise and given it a real purpose…

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie Price 57# Pricey is scared for her life, Carl Woods wants her as his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ.

Katie Price #57 thinks she’s a singer, but she’s a minger: put her in the bin
I admire her standing by her passion thats confident
But when your management dont back you and try put you off it SAYS IT ALL🤯

The track sounds sponsored by Autocue

I got you I got you I got you
She loves a repetitive one liner!!!
You have to love her for trying😳😆

she needs to try stand up comedy (or sit down depending on the feet)
I think that could work
Shes hilarious🤣 she doesnt realise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her steak was so raw 🥩
It was jellified

What TV show next 🤔

Celeb Love Island🏝🏖
SCD
I switched on at the raw steak bit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Skanky gets pissed off when her thread is derailed by the Pete can sing/Pete can't sing comments? I mean really, she thinks this thread is for her & her alone surely? I bet she's fuming reading any comment that isn't solely about her 🤣🤣 she's sitting duck knows where now, too distraught & in too much pain to sleep, reading this & shouting at nobody in particular "those Tattle trolls can't even bleeping slag me off without bringing the exes into it. How bleeping dare they. The thread is KATIE PRICE & THAT MEANS JUST ME I TELL YOU MEEEEEEEEEEE" 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.