Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think CW & KP ended a while ago

kept up appearances on socials waiting for the right time to hit headlines for a split

it was a nasty split

someone on his side caught wind and had an altercation with her

That being a family member / friend/ associate etc because they didn’t like how events of the split happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh my God, just turned over the tele, the film that’s on is The Scarlet Pimpernel! This is a sign! Please send your broken clocks and watches to me to fix. I need a lie down.
MrsEms!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is a mess but in fairness - nobody should ever be hit. And ppl who are excusing ot or saying she deserved it are absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Right, I have to go out for a job interview! Page 1 now wonder what it’ll be on when I return!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is a mess but in fairness - nobody should ever be hit. And ppl who are excusing ot or saying she deserved it are absolutely vile.
None of us Krusties have said that as lots of us have been victims of DV.

Congratulations Pink on fab title.

Now who is going to update wiki?👀

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think anyone here has excused it or condoned it.
And it's getting pretty tedious reading the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Nobody here has said she deserved it.
She sold her story to the sun within a few hours, saying she had a split eye, possible fractured jaw. The pics taken show a big bruise on her cheek, nothing wrong with her eye or jaw. Nothing, not even this, is ever straightforward with Katie. She posted a pic of the kids at the house that night, now were they there, did she drive drunk with them to her manager, or were the pics a lie, and they weren't there.
Katie brings all the tit on herself by her shady behaviour, and might even let Carl off this, whatever this is, to protect her life of lies. Her kids who will have a lifetime of issues from their chaotic upbringing are the innocent victims here. I hope the truth comes out, but I doubt it. I'm not going to be a hypocrite, I don't like her, I hope she gets help and takes good advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
@Facehugger Thanks for your lovely reply from the last thread 🥰💖💕🤗😘🐾 xx
I can't believe how fast this is moving..if I carried on trying to catch up as I was before, I properly caught up by Xmas 😄
Pom hugs to you my friend..it's great to see you back on again too. 💕❤🥰🤗😘🐾 xx

So Cole was spotted in red shorts in a shop looking sulky..I think I've found him 😄..but why is he wearing Kate's shoes 😄

Resizer_16299801783250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Congratulations @Pink Squirrel great thread title. I wonder what will happen if the police come back with no case to answer to in September she won’t be happy, but it does happen then the balloon will go up.

Reactions: 17
Thanks @fluffyglitterbug for the new thread and @Pink Squirrel for another cracking title, in all fairness you did submit about 100 different titles, so had the best chance of winning!!!

If everyone could talk slower on this thread it would be most appreciated so we can all keep up! And please all remember personal hygiene is paramount, not like KP who won't even look at a shower for days on end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.