Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those wanting to know, Katie made Chicken Cor Ma and Pea Lough Rice, her korma was deemed to be delicious by John but the rice undercooked.

I’ve bust a gut tonight with possible thread titles, still no Pimpernel or Peeko Jones, I give up.

I wish you all a very good night
what has happened to Peeko?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Katie Price 57# Pricey is scared for her life, Carl Woods wants her as his wife
They've really pissed you off haven't they? Was the thread on the feminist board? As I read the 1st few comments and was nearly puking up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read he works with his dad doing fencing. Unless she has another brother 🤷🏼‍♀️
A bruvva from another muvva?

Kind of works because it's all messed up. Her brother, one of them I don't know if she has anymore...still works with the sun. Hence all the crap rehashed articles!

Reactions: 8
Her steak was so raw 🥩
It was jellified

I mean come on Im no chef but I can fry a steak 🙄
She shouldve done fries not triple cooked chips

Seriously her most mainstream opportunity and she didnt plan.

she only had to call ex Pete
The steak and BBQ expert 🥩🥩

What TV show next 🤔

Celeb Love Island🏝🏖
SCD
Touring the UK with Katie Price
Tour de France but she is the bike.🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yep I (hangs head in shame) watched Masterchef.....which proved again her version of the truth “ I did really well “ or whatever bow lox she was sprouting a few weeks ago is all in her mind....I’m still convinced that they wanted her to win at some point ...like others have already said no way she would have been able to identify those fruits and I can’t believe that she actually cooked most of the stuff...clever camera angles? Maybe I’m wrong but endless takeaway food/eating out makes me think not

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.