Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is evidence everywhere, of them both enjoying many holidays together, going out to dinner and all that tit, probably, thousands of pics, and videos, on youtube IG .. where she does not come across as someone who was petrified of her partner, was being coerced, bullied, with controlling behaviour, even her many ` sickly ` gushing comments about him ... its all there for all to see in the public domain ... Im sure the court will look at all this, and ask, if she were to go ahead with any case against the ` one ` her ` prince `..... why does all the evidence not point to a woman scared? .... and also being this strong independent woman, in the public eye with her own funds ... why didnt she leave, she had the means, and family, and no children with him, that would make her stay and tolerate ongoing abuse that shes claiming ... everything will be looked at closely, it isnt just a case of her word, and a pic in the scum of a bruised cheek ... they will go through everything with a fine tooth comb, to come to a conclusion
You have made very good points. She has literally filmed herself farting by Carl's side, her camera man would have so much footage, mundane day in day out crap. It would build up a big picture.
I still can't understand her letting Carl wind up Harvey and find it funny, that's not working with her story now and how could it?🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone, I follow the threads but don’t often post. I was so sick on mumsnet of her being a wonderful parent, that I commented that while I’m sorry that she’s a victim of domestic violence she’s a terrible mother. They banned me for a week and said I’d have to be nice to come back. I told them if a parenting site held her up as an example of good parenting I wanted no more to do with it and they wouldn’t get any apology from me. What a bunch of muppets they are on mumsnet. How the duck can they call her a good parent and ban someone for saying good parents usually remember their kids birthdays and don’t duck off on holidays or hand their obese son a whole carrot cake to keep them quiet or even worse laugh while the bullying boyfriend teases them about the cake
MUMSNET duck OFF TO THE FAR SIDE OF duck AND duck OFF SOME MORE.
Welcome. You have found your people ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone, I follow the threads but don’t often post. I was so sick on mumsnet of her being a wonderful parent, that I commented that while I’m sorry that she’s a victim of domestic violence she’s a terrible mother. They banned me for a week and said I’d have to be nice to come back. I told them if a parenting site held her up as an example of good parenting I wanted no more to do with it and they wouldn’t get any apology from me. What a bunch of muppets they are on mumsnet. How the duck can they call her a good parent and ban someone for saying good parents usually remember their kids birthdays and don’t duck off on holidays or hand their obese son a whole carrot cake to keep them quiet or even worse laugh while the bullying boyfriend teases them about the cake

amen

this seems to be the only site where we can reveal the real truth the PR and press don't want you to know

and about life too

Reactions: 24
Katie Price #57 A beacon for truth and LGBT, she’s not going out she’s got PTSD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I googled mumsnet accounts. They were raking in a fortune in their accounts while pleading poverty and trying to get posters to sign up for a premium service.

I also told mumsnet that the website was fairly tit too, and I’ll have more time for Tattle 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You have made very good points. She has literally filmed herself farting by Carl's side, her camera man would have so much footage, mundane day in day out crap. It would build up a big picture.
I still can't understand her letting Carl wind up Harvey and find it funny, that's not working with her story now and how could it?🤔
Look for the tape when she was in magaluf at mactavish bar ,she’s pissed slagging Harvey off

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Not forgetting she's been an active participant in enabling Crawl to wind the poor boy up, she's bloody well encouraged it at times. And others have stood by complacent while it's happened too. That video where they're both showing H Crawl's supposed 'broken hand' (lies!!) even has someone at the end saying 'good boy Harvey' it's sickening. 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I've had a Chinese takeaway, it doesn't do me any favours. I could post a convincing pregnancy belly now but it's not, it's oodles of noodles😂 why she has posted those hand on belly shots in the past I don't know. My kids would be really upset if I did such a thing, not talked to them first. Katie's kids are going to hold some serious grudges against her.

Ok. Now I've had a glass of wine I do need to let loose😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is hiding in shame more than in fear etc. She knows she looks a fool now for all the soppy posts. It’s the same pattern every time. The first year is all honeymoon and he’s the one. The second year it slowly falls apart and than has a dramatic climax. How can she not see it when everyone else can? There is a tiny part of me that feels some pity for her. I mean at her age you like to be settled and happy whether that’s with someone or not. She really has nothing and it’s all her own doing. If she was to do something drastic like take her own life it would be horrible for her kids to go through that. Especially Harvey. I mean who has he really got without her however bad she is? He doesn’t know his real dad. He’s classed as an adult now. He would possibly end up in a home somewhere alone bless him.
I agree with much of what you say but I don’t think she’s hiding in shame. I don’t believe she can feel any shame. It’s certainly not anything she’s ever shown before. I think it is fear. Especially if what I’m reading between the lines here regarding the community Carl belongs to is true. Then she has every reason to be fearful.
Also the part that feels a bit of pity for her. I’m afraid I can’t find it in myself to pity her even a tiny bit. It’s an emotion she’s never shown towards anyone else so I find it hard to extend it to her.
All the times she’s threatened and bullied others and actually laughed about it, well, if she’s scared now I can’t care too much.
Am I a hard witch? Not usually but in her case I’m going to make an exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've had a Chinese takeaway, it doesn't do me any favours. I could post a convincing pregnancy belly now but it's not, it's oodles of noodles😂 why she has posted those hand on belly shots in the past I don't know. My kids would be really upset if I did such a thing, not talked to them first. Katie's kids are going to hold some serious grudges against her.

Ok. Now I've had a glass of wine I do need to let loose😜
I hope the after effects of that aren't going to be reverberating round the house tomorrow love, isn't it steak night? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope the after effects of that aren't going to be reverberating round the house tomorrow love, isn't it steak night? 🤣🤣
We've had an extra guest this evening so I'd be cooking for six, I couldn't face that again this week! Its getting like come dine with me in this house but it's me cooking everything night😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello you, I've just recognised your name, welcome x

Reactions: 10
Now this thread is slowing down a bit, I'm going to play my game I've been neglecting 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Katie Price #57 Deflated, Distressed with a Ring of Steel across her chest

• Haha
She is hiding in shame more than in fear etc. She knows she looks a fool now for all the soppy posts. It’s the same pattern every time. The first year is all honeymoon and he’s the one. The second year it slowly falls apart and than has a dramatic climax. How can she not see it when everyone else can? There is a tiny part of me that feels some pity for her. I mean at her age you like to be settled and happy whether that’s with someone or not. She really has nothing and it’s all her own doing. If she was to do something drastic like take her own life it would be horrible for her kids to go through that. Especially Harvey. I mean who has he really got without her however bad she is? He doesn’t know his real dad. He’s classed as an adult now. He would possibly end up in a home somewhere alone bless him.
I think its beginning to dawn on her that Joe Public don't give a tit about her. Her money making days are over. She was under the impression she was some kind of"national treasure" , as in where did they dig her up from ..
At one time she would have shook herself down and got on with it. But she looks so rough and clapped out, she hasn't got anything left

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.