Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world ..... Nothing plastic, it's fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #57 Bath bomb, bath bomb, you’re a bath bomb, you can really turn me on
You bugger. Earworm for the night now. At least it’s not Mysterious Girl or that absolute classic completely murdered by my owner, A Whole New World…which if she “sang” now would sound completely different…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread 57.........Katie is ls losing supporters, will she bugger off to Majorca?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't like her brother at all when he made appearances in her reality programmes.
I get that he was her manager or whatever at the time but he was her brother. What brother would want to expose his sisters behaviour to make money?🤢
Lol he wont control what goes in the sun 🤣 if it pays for them via clicks they publish it. We are all interested in kp so it gets published coz ppl read it

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #57 Can’t get you outta my head, Carl, your love is all I think about

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here you go.....
Omg crying.
Hubby watching golf, switched this up, he's like what the duck is that, have you been on karaoke with your mates. 🤣🤣🤣
Needless to say I finally have something in common with the Pwicey. We are both wank singers hahahha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
DS: the only gossip forum where you can’t discuss gossip. Pwice had letters going from her lawyers weekly.

I was also a refugee from DS and remember the Jodie Mush days….I was a musher 🤣
I was a musher! God those were great days! AND IM STILL A VJB 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve lost the plot, before I spontaneously combust, no more thread suggestions from me. My cat is looking worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good news..... Least we won't need to pack skanky of to Afghanistan for a holiday..., Pen will be on a flight within 2 hours with all the cats, dogs and staff, watching it on flight radar. Also confirmed on news he will be out tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.