Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Binfest"
It's a journo that has been working on this for many many months. It's also personal as I've stated.
Yes, I'm aware of members on here being threatened. It has no relevance to that.
Thank you for your reply.
You say it is about CW and that the bankruptcy hearing is the time it will be released. Why is this the moment it is being chosen for release? The hearing won't be about CW, they won't have access to his financial activities as the court order is about KP.
More specifically on why she hasn't been helpful in their investigations.
I fail to see how anything personal he has done to your source would require the hearing to validate it?
[/QUOTE]
Well, he may be asked to confirm what he has paid for in their relationship to prove that KP was not spending money on them when it should have been going to creditors or that money paid to her for #ads, etc, actually were paid to her and not to him to deflate her earnings... you never know. She is always saying he's got his own money and he paid for this and that...

Reactions: 4
It just makes more sense that the person arrested and bailed is Carl. It is his property that is why she has not gone back there. What I don't understand is that from the reports she "ran" to Harveys house to get away from the abuser. But the reports also seem to say that the ambulance picked her up from Carls. Did it all kick off late evening, as the neighbours seem to be saying, she ran off to get away and then went back again around 1:30 to Carls house. Nothing is straight forward
Yes the timelines and places change - who knows until we do.

Reactions: 5
Ok the reason it makes no sense as to why it was someone other than Carl is;

- If it was an intruder arrested, Carl would have no reason not to be with KP or posting
- An intruder/burglar/dealer would have been arrested with something relevant to that - breaking and entering, trespass, burglary, no? Or drug related crime
- If an intruder/visitor hurt KP, wouldn’t Carl have stepped in and apprehended or assaulted them and then both get arrested or CW questioned or seek medical help as well?
- she would have had less reason to run away if CW was protecting her from an intruder/burglar?
- KP is never left alone by CW and why would she be alone in the house at 1.30am?

The theory it was not CW is so strange because he has basically vanished. He wasn’t taken to hospital from anything that’s been released, he’s not been seen and only 1 person alluded to by police.
The coercive control allegation is sufficient to identify the alleged assailant.

Reactions: 20
Oh my God, just sat down to eat, this is the first time they’ve used my title, hoorah!

Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I know it’s pathetic being so pleased, but I rarely win anything apart from a toy hedgehog at a county fairs many moons ago.
Congratulations Harri,brill title.😻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I stick around...pretty please? I normally avoid Katie threads as the sight of her face gives me the absolute bleeping rage, but I have a feeling this will be the start of her downfall. I want to see it unfold in all its plastic-titted glory!
Of course you can - we love a smelly pussy here ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for your reply.
You say it is about CW and that the bankruptcy hearing is the time it will be released. Why is this the moment it is being chosen for release? The hearing won't be about CW, they won't have access to his financial activities as the court order is about KP.
More specifically on why she hasn't been helpful in their investigations.
I fail to see how anything personal he has done to your source would require the hearing to validate it?
Well, he may be asked to confirm what he has paid for in their relationship to prove that KP was not spending money on them when it should have been going to creditors or that money paid to her for #ads, etc, actually were paid to her and not to him to deflate her earnings... you never know. She is always saying he's got his own money and he paid for this and that...
[/QUOTE]
Yeah but she said that about boyson he’s got his own money treats me blah blah blah, then he stops working spends his days nights weeks trailing round after her and the kids, then he is no longer the one wash rinse repeat we know her so well .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thank you so much Dolly, I’m only a little sad that Peeko’s not here to see it, I wanted him to be proud of me.
We're all very proud of you Harri❤
I thought the latest drama might lure peeko back, fingers crossed🤞

Reactions: 10
I know she will be hurt a punch in the face really does hurt especially from a big bloke like Crawl she has my sympathy with that because no one deserves it but I’m wondering how much of her pain is shame at her self for being so public about him being “The One” her soul mate and how much she’s looking forward to their wedding and all the publicity about trying for another baby and the cringeworthy line about him having the biggest knob of any (of the many ) men she’s been with after being so out there with it then the world knows he’s punched her in the face. How many people on here commented in the much earlier threads that she’s all over him but he looks distanced from her and not really interested ?
Even a person as shallow as Katie must feel that.
Extremely over the top declarations of love right from the start the pair of them. Red flags straight away when they announced they now share an inbox and can see all of each others messages etc. No trust right from the start. He was also a massive fan used to have her Jordan posters on his wall, said himself on her youtube then declared he's not interested in the Jordan side of her....REALLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let's just remember a few facts from the week or so leading up to the alleged incident.

The My World photographs that don't include each other, immediately sparking rumours that they have had a bust up or split. Then they make an appearance together on the new sofa but sat at opposite ends of it with a very deliberate distance between them. Denying any problem in their relationship but subliminally reinforcing the idea that there is now distance between them. Then the infamous picture featuring Bunny at the side of it but with a vodka bottle taking centre stage. All of this dramatic build-up in the days before the Sunday night when it allegedly all kicked off.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.