Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he may be asked to confirm what he has paid for in their relationship to prove that KP was not spending money on them when it should have been going to creditors or that money paid to her for #ads, etc, actually were paid to her and not to him to deflate her earnings... you never know. She is always saying he's got his own money and he paid for this and that...
Of course they can ask her that, but they can't ask him that. All they can do is ask her questions and look at her accounts.
She will have money stashed all over the place so there will be a trail to find for sure.
If they decide to start a criminal proceeding then they could obtain an order to look into other accounts. But right now that isn't what the hearing is about.
Which is why I asked the question how that case will have any bearing on the journalists story if it is about CW.

Reactions: 3
Is it wrong to take a lunch break when you haven't done a single bit of work all morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have never read so much rubbish as I saw posted overnight. People can't even be bothered to read-up on anything. So lazy and so time-wasting and the rudeness! :LOL: - stupid.
Yep ... I was targeted, in all honesty, gave as good as I got, which in hindsight, I should not have reacted at all and pressed ignore on ITS first comment, he was cursing at people, saying nasty vile words, really not ok, and shouldnt be on here .. and was issued 2 warnings, one for arguing fair enough, but I was being unfairly attacked by a troll, who was doing the same to others, and the 2nd warning ... I had to remove goodgers arse, as my profile pic ... thats the one that has upset me, as her flubber fake wobbly, jelly on a plate backside ... was bringing much comfort to many on here 😔😔 ...... Ahhhh such is life 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So is it true does Katie have 3 sewing machines and did she make all the curtains for her house? I’ve just read the updated article in the Mail. I mean I’ve never made curtains and would love to have a go but it must be difficult negotiating all that fabric.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I stick around...pretty please? I normally avoid Katie threads as the sight of her face gives me the absolute bleeping rage, but I have a feeling this will be the start of her downfall. I want to see it unfold in all its plastic-titted glory!
Same here, I don't comment often, but I am reading!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What are you lot playing at? …. I go for a stroll in the sunshine and you finish #54 and now we are onto 55 🤦🏻‍♀️I can’t keep up.

congrats fluttery great title and Harri for starting it 👏👏👏👍 I’m really crap at technology 🤣🤣🤣
Its the other way round Hampy, it's Harry's title 😂

Reactions: 8
if it was another person but Carl that attacked her and (stole) the ring it would be a case of robbery and assault and the headlines would be burglars target and assault Katie Price and her and Carl would be spread all over the papers saying how terrified they were and how many burglars stay around at the scene to be arrested(or maybe Bunny cuddles as really flipped and turned up at the house)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just felt I had to come on here say this, then the Krusties can make up their own minds ,
BY LAW someone can only be charged with coercive and controlling behaviour if they are personally connected to that person , being personally connected means that they are in an intimate personal relationship, or they live together and are members of the same family , or have previously been in a relationship, that’s it that’s the law ,
So I’ll let the Brilliant Krusties decide who it was
Hope this helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So is it true does Katie have 3 sewing machines and did she make all the curtains for her house? I’ve just read the updated article in the Mail. I mean I’ve never made curtains and would love to have a go but it must be difficult negotiating all that fabric.
If she made her own curtains then I am sure she could have sewed BullyBoy's initials on his crapsuits herself 🤥

Quick duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PA on loose women today, look out for the elephant in the room ;)
I haven’t watched it, can’t abide him. However, I think last week’s and this week’s Loose Women have been pre-recorded. The production team and presenters are on a summer break so they recorded some extras a few weeks back. So, his interview would have taken place before the latest KP saga.

Reactions: 10
Having made the complaint it is now out of PriceyWoods hands (trotters), this now sits between the Police (gathering evidence) and the CPS (deciding if there is a case to answer and it is in the public interest to proceed).
This,This,This.

she cannot control the Narrative here other than to play victim and certainly cannot say anymore for another month until he is charged or not and I expect him to be charged. I can also imagine her statement being totally exaggerated at the time (don’t mess with the pricey) which will be to her own detriment

there is an awful long way to go here time wise and we have a month at least to get the popcorn ready

Reactions: 17
do you think Harveys going to the really expensive national star will be put on hold because she will need to be near him because he is so upset at what is happening (lots of post to come him and the other two boys are the only men she needs in her life cause they LUV HER)and she was only sending him so far away because Carl said to

Reactions: 11
Let's just remember a few facts from the week or so leading up to the alleged incident.

The My World photographs that don't include each other, immediately sparking rumours that they have had a bust up or split. Then they make an appearance together on the new sofa but sat at opposite ends of it with a very deliberate distance between them. Denying any problem in their relationship but subliminally reinforcing the idea that there is now distance between them. Then the infamous picture featuring Bunny at the side of it but with a vodka bottle taking centre stage. All of this dramatic build-up in the days before the Sunday night when it allegedly all kicked off.
Also the pic of the Corona beer bottle in the holder of the arm of the new sofa... another plant...

Reactions: 9
@Stapleyourtongue
Think with the curtains, Katie is also tryna make a beeline for Celeb Sewing Bee 🧵🪡
MasterChef is just another Home Ec class to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldnt surprise me if he kept hidden for attention and people to speculate and then when 'the other' guy name is released they'll be all back out there like oh no I would never hurt my Katie yadda yadda 🤮
But then why would all her stuff be taken out of the house....? 🤔

Reactions: 12
This,This,This.

she cannot control the Narrative here other than to play victim and certainly cannot say anymore for another month until he is charged or not and I expect him to be charged. I can also imagine her statement being totally exaggerated at the time (don’t mess with the pricey) which will be to her own detriment

there is an awful long way to go here time wise and we have a month at least to get the popcorn ready
The article I read said there could be a long investigation. I can’t imagine it will be easy for Katie to remain silent on the matter for long unless she divulges information to her sources.

Amyway are you related to the secret barrister and why are you here as I didn’t think this would be your cup of tea.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.