Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she is doing the gay awards on Friday if Carl is not by her side i suppose we can then be 99.9 percent sure it was him as they have been glued together since last year(99.8 percent sure so far it was him as if not him why is he not supporting her through this)
I think the coercive controlling behaviour comment from the police, sealed that it was him, it points to something that was ongoing in the home before it all kicked off .... I have no doubt there was some fight between them, but do think both gave as good as they got, she is not the innocent that she is portraying, yes ` IF ` he punched her in the face, of course thats wrong, but what injuries did she give him? ... we are only hearing her side ... and if substances were involved, means they would have been off their nut .... its not unknown for couples, who are heavily under the influence, to knock six bells out of each other ..... the fact she was pictured almost immediately on release from hospital, does not sit ok with me ... surely if she were that upset, she wouldn't be able to have a camera in her face so soon after such an incident, I know from personal experience, after a beating, this is not something I could have done ... as always with her, there is something else going on here, it seems quite orchestrated

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Christ on a bike, if this drags out I'll end up sat on the sofa surrounded with inches thick of dust and everyone will end up butt naked because I haven't done the washing🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Christ on a bike, if this drags out I'll end up sat on the sofa surrounded with inches thick of dust and everyone will end up butt naked because I haven't done the washing🤦‍♀️🤣
I know Ems,yesterday was exhausting floods of newbies,I hardly posted,my poor Dave looking at me saying ‘where is me grub’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not long; The Scum has already got 6 tedious dirges about it, how it is so traumatised its sleeping now :( Total bullcrap; If it was that traumatised it wouldn't be sleeping would it???
You would if you were on a mahoosive come down after a Coke bender

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To add to what @liar liar has written, the matter is the subject of an ongoing police investigation with the person who's been arrested having been released on bail until 20th September while investigations continue. In the meantime anything said could prejudice any case. So as frustrating as it is, we aren't going to hear anything on the subject from the 32 year old man who has been arrested until then , at the earliest. As the alleged victim it would also be unwise for KP to say any more on the subject at this stage.

Of course if it all gets sorted out and shelved before then, that's a different matter but as things stand we've all got to expect a very frustrating 3 or 4 weeks with a virtual news blackout on the subject (apart from endless rehashes of what we already know). We might need to stock up on jigsaw puzzles and crossword books to help us through the skanky and carwash news drought.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To add to what @liar liar has written, the matter is the subject of an ongoing police investigation with the person who's been arrested having been released on bail until 20th September while investigations continue. In the meantime anything said could prejudice any case. So as frustrating as it is, we aren't going to hear anything on the subject from the 32 year old man who has been arrested until then , at the earliest. As the alleged victim it would also be unwise for KP to say any more on the subject at this stage.

Of course if it all gets sorted out and shelved before then, that's a different matter but as things stand we've all got to expect a very frustrating 3 or 4 weeks with a virtual news blackout on the subject (apart from endless rehashes of what we already know). We might need to stock up on jigsaw puzzles and crossword books to help us through the skanky and carwash news drought.
I do on-line jigsaw puzzles - love 'em - also on-line Ludo 😄

Reactions: 9
Poor Dave, we'll all have to give our pets extra cuddles today...and an apology🤣
I have never read so much rubbish as I saw posted overnight. People can't even be bothered to read-up on anything. So lazy and so time-wasting and the rudeness! :LOL: - stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve got an exam in 4 weeks. I’ve already failed in once. All this skanky nonsense is really not helping my revision…… I might need to burn the WiFi router to force myself
[/
I am with you on that one. If I don’t get my weeding done there will be a hundred more to pull up. I’m getting to the end of this page and I am putting my phone down and going to do the weeding. I am really I am 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are you lot playing at? …. I go for a stroll in the sunshine and you finish #54 and now we are onto 55 🤦🏻‍♀️I can’t keep up.

congrats fluttery great title and Harri for starting it 👏👏👏👍 I’m really crap at technology 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m doing a. mani/pedi I’m going to end up glued to my iPad- literally!
Years ago... I was off on my hols and a week before I decided to do a home bikini wax. You melt the wax in the 'meecrowavay' then paint on and pull. Obviously, I had to be in the kitchen near said machine. So I'm naked from waist down with my legs akimbo applying the wax and I saw my window cleaner at the side window... I had nowhere to hide whatsoever... the most embarrassing moment of my life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I have never read so much rubbish as I saw posted overnight. People can't even be bothered to read-up on anything. So lazy and so time-wasting and the rudeness! :LOL: - stupid.
I Couldn’t believe it,why the duck come on here just to vent their spleen bleeping cheek.We have such a fab thread here and it’s all done proper etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn't stay up and read late last night, I was suffering burn out🤣
I did read some fruity comments this morning, sounded like a few people on a wind-up. It's not hard to read back a little!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.