Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless *sources close to cole* leak his side of it, I'm assuming he's negotiating with Katie. Drop it or I'll blab everything I know, money drugs the lot. I'm honestly expecting her to say it was a row and she does not want it to go to court because of the kids. 😡

Reactions: 24
Years ago... I was off on my hols and a week before I decided to do a home bikini wax. You melt the wax in the 'meecrowavay' then paint on and pull. Obviously, I had to be in the kitchen near said machine. So I'm naked from waist down with my legs akimbo applying the wax and I saw my window cleaner at the side window... I had nowhere to hide whatsoever... the most embarrassing moment of my life.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 😳 omg god how awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Years ago... I was off on my hols and a week before I decided to do a home bikini wax. You melt the wax in the 'meecrowavay' then paint on and pull. Obviously, I had to be in the kitchen near said machine. So I'm naked from waist down with my legs akimbo applying the wax and I saw my window cleaner at the side window... I had nowhere to hide whatsoever... the most embarrassing moment of my life.
This is comedy gold🤣
Absolutely brilliant😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless *sources close to cole* leak his side of it, I'm assuming he's negotiating with Katie. Drop it or I'll blab everything I know, money drugs the lot. I'm honestly expecting her to say it was a row and she does not want it to go to court because of the kids. 😡
Why would he have to negotiate with her - he won't be allowed to have contact? One punch - how many of us women found our other halves in serious shite after a one-punch domestic? None I bet. If I was him I'd sell the info lol - she'd pay for that but she is bankrupt! He knows some 'people' ... Essex is his area... not hers.

Reactions: 20
Could’ve been worse you could have slammed your legs shut and done an inside job lol 😩😩😩😩
Omg I'm crying with laughter now...
I've been busted...🤣
Everyone in my house knows I'm a lazy bastard sat gossiping on my phone🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="Binfest"
It's a journo that has been working on this for many many months. It's also personal as I've stated.
Yes, I'm aware of members on here being threatened. It has no relevance to that.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your reply.
You say it is about CW and that the bankruptcy hearing is the time it will be released. Why is this the moment it is being chosen for release? The hearing won't be about CW, they won't have access to his financial activities as the court order is about KP.
More specifically on why she hasn't been helpful in their investigations.
I fail to see how anything personal he has done to your source would require the hearing to validate it?

Reactions: 10
As the days have gone on im starting to think it was not Carl.
Something is smelling really fishy about all of this.

That vodka bottle was not placed on the table by accident.

Her career is dead, she is extremely jealous that her ex's are all happy and have been having babies and are stealing her spotlight.Petes wedding anniversary,Jnrs career taking off, his exam results (that she was pissed about that she didn't get a mention)
So much has happened lately and she's been left behind.

The Sun saying split eye (no that's her surgery scar) split lip (no that's her cold sores) and that bruise looks odd to me, fresh bruises are red and swollen.

The police intervening her again, is that because something doesn't add up?

We all know she lies and has gone many extremes before for sympathy and publicity.

Als o the MM filming has stopped. Where has CH4 even said it was true? NOWHERE! Could this also be her get out clause as it was a big fat le in the first place.

Im not saying something has happened but its not all as it seems.
Sorry just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s hope the interlopers f🤬🤬k off and leave us in peace. I can’t get my head around this latest tale …. If it was him then why does she still have the happy Sunday pic up still on instasham she usually removes all traces of the boy toys when she’s given them the elbow something just does not sit right 🤔

Reactions: 25
Ok the reason it makes no sense as to why it was someone other than Carl is;

- If it was an intruder arrested, Carl would have no reason not to be with KP or posting
- An intruder/burglar/dealer would have been arrested with something relevant to that - breaking and entering, trespass, burglary, no? Or drug related crime
- If an intruder/visitor hurt KP, wouldn’t Carl have stepped in and apprehended or assaulted them and then both get arrested or CW questioned or seek medical help as well?
- she would have had less reason to run away if CW was protecting her from an intruder/burglar?
- KP is never left alone by CW and why would she be alone in the house at 1.30am?

The theory it was not CW is so strange because he has basically vanished. He wasn’t taken to hospital from anything that’s been released, he’s not been seen and only 1 person alluded to by police.
It just makes more sense that the person arrested and bailed is Carl. It is his property that is why she has not gone back there. What I don't understand is that from the reports she "ran" to Harveys house to get away from the abuser. But the reports also seem to say that the ambulance picked her up from Carls. Did it all kick off late evening, as the neighbours seem to be saying, she ran off to get away and then went back again around 1:30 to Carls house. Nothing is straight forward

Christ on a bike, if this drags out I'll end up sat on the sofa surrounded with inches thick of dust and everyone will end up butt naked because I haven't done the washing🤦‍♀️🤣
Looool .... Son said ... ` mum, you thinking of washing any clothes, this week .. or should I just walk around naked? `..... Cheeky sod, the washing machine is quite easy to use, and he's 22 ... with plenty of clothes ... but of course for some reason, its always better when mum does it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, same with the cooking, making tea, coffee, a snack ... he always says ` yeah, but its better when mum does it :rolleyes::rolleyes: ` .... just tore myself away to load the washing machine ... however, Im back now ... Ive waited to looong for some juicy news of price and her hectic circus, and how the saga of her ` prince ` the ` one ` would eventually pan out ... Im glued to the screen for now :LOL::LOL: Ps ... Got a feeling, they will be back together soon ... cue more drama, exclusives in the scum, both having intensive therapy ... rinse, repeat :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s hope the interlopers f🤬🤬k off and leave us in peace. I can’t get my head around this latest tale …. If it was him then why does she still have the happy Sunday pic up still on instasham she usually removes all traces of the boy toys when she’s given them the elbow something just does not sit right 🤔
Maybe she has been told not to make any changes on Instagram by her PR team or the Police.

Reactions: 7
Oh my God, just sat down to eat, this is the first time they’ve used my title, hoorah!

Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I know it’s pathetic being so pleased, but I rarely win anything apart from a toy hedgehog at a county fairs many moons ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Who knows with her she might have sneaked back to Turkey to get her hair extensions re done after all she was begging for them the other day

Reactions: 5
Having made the complaint it is now out of PriceyWoods hands (trotters), this now sits between the Police (gathering evidence) and the CPS (deciding if there is a case to answer and it is in the public interest to proceed).

Reactions: 8
Can I stick around...pretty please? I normally avoid Katie threads as the sight of her face gives me the absolute bleeping rage, but I have a feeling this will be the start of her downfall. I want to see it unfold in all its plastic-titted glory!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Keith also cleaned our office windows and his wife worked in my Abbey Nat branch ha ha ha!
It did remind my of my little accident. Accidently using deep heat muscle cream down below instead of vagisal...oh the burn🔥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am getting more and more suspicious. It all seems so coincidental that the ‘assault’ happened when it did. The very week that she surprised everyone with her culinary skills on tv. So, she’s getting sympathy for being ‘assaulted’ and praise for the crab. All good PR for her with October looming?

Reactions: 19
I think the coercive controlling behaviour comment from the police, sealed that it was him, it points to something that was ongoing in the home before it all kicked off .... I have no doubt there was some fight between them, but do think both gave as good as they got, she is not the innocent that she is portraying, yes ` IF ` he punched her in the face, of course thats wrong, but what injuries did she give him? ... we are only hearing her side ... and if substances were involved, means they would have been off their nut .... its not unknown for couples, who are heavily under the influence, to knock six bells out of each other ..... the fact she was pictured almost immediately on release from hospital, does not sit ok with me ... surely if she were that upset, she wouldn't be able to have a camera in her face so soon after such an incident, I know from personal experience, after a beating, this is not something I could have done ... as always with her, there is something else going on here, it seems quite orchestrated
It’s all about the money where Price is involved. She would sell her soul, if it had one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.