Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to take the piss out of my mum's perm all the time as a child, thankfully she never back handed me, but then we also took the piss out of her shorts :ROFLMAO:
In fairness to my mum though she didn't hit me that hard I just bruise easily 😉

Reactions: 7
I thought you were going for a lie down Pink
Errrrr, mmmmmm, yes, I did say that didn't I 🤔 damn it, I just can't do it. Hangs head in shame 😔😔. I did suggest a lunch break from 1300-1400. Il do that. I will, I will, I will, I will......be strong, be strong, be strong......

I feel the need to say I've only been on here 24/7 for the last 3 days as the OH is on leave. I am making the most of my much needed break from taking solo care of the children. Like many of my Krustie family I have neurodiverse children. Unlike Skanky flaps, we do look after our children with no help & minimal support. It is exhausting but it is rewarding & we don't give up.
So for anyone reading this who thinks us Tattlers are all evil, jealous 'trowels'....BOG OFF! Most of us speak from the heart because we actually LIVE everything she lies about!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The mental images that conjured! It was like an X-rated Lenor advert.
True story, I once had an older man dressed as a French maid approach me in a fetish club, he had a bag full of plastic pegs in an Asda carrier bag and he asked if I'd like to use them as nipple clamps on him. Spolier - I didn't, I was just there for the music ( sort of).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wonder if KP thinks this may delay her hearing in october ?
It also seems people are reduced to tears over kp cooking skills on masterchef lol... i sometimes wonder wether its all a fix on programmes like that..and to prove this theory i bet JS gets the boot on friday....................

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.