Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up on master chef.. surely on a programme this big with make up artists etc they could have told her she has eyelash glue on the top of her eye.. it’s all I can look at

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know she will be hurt a punch in the face really does hurt especially from a big bloke like Crawl she has my sympathy with that because no one deserves it but I’m wondering how much of her pain is shame at her self for being so public about him being “The One” her soul mate and how much she’s looking forward to their wedding and all the publicity about trying for another baby and the cringeworthy line about him having the biggest knob of any (of the many ) men she’s been with after being so out there with it then the world knows he’s punched her in the face. How many people on here commented in the much earlier threads that she’s all over him but he looks distanced from her and not really interested ?
Even a person as shallow as Katie must feel that.

Reactions: 33
Well he was well warned to stay away from her ,this is what she does ! The police spoke to price again maybe didn’t think her first statement was credible

Reactions: 14
if she is doing the gay awards on Friday if Carl is not by her side i suppose we can then be 99.9 percent sure it was him as they have been glued together since last year(99.8 percent sure so far it was him as if not him why is he not supporting her through this)

Reactions: 11
I’m just catching up on master chef.. surely on a programme this big with make up artists etc they could have told her she has eyelash glue on the top of her eye.. it’s all I can look at
Are you sure it's a blob of glue? 😳🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Its probably just dirt on the filthy mare :(
I don't understand how ol' Macho Man has'nt come back at her all-guns-blazing over everything she is alleging; Why not?
Because it is a police matter and no-one should be commenting at all especially the parties involved which could unduly influence what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok the reason it makes no sense as to why it was someone other than Carl is;

- If it was an intruder arrested, Carl would have no reason not to be with KP or posting
- An intruder/burglar/dealer would have been arrested with something relevant to that - breaking and entering, trespass, burglary, no? Or drug related crime
- If an intruder/visitor hurt KP, wouldn’t Carl have stepped in and apprehended or assaulted them and then both get arrested or CW questioned or seek medical help as well?
- she would have had less reason to run away if CW was protecting her from an intruder/burglar?
- KP is never left alone by CW and why would she be alone in the house at 1.30am?

The theory it was not CW is so strange because he has basically vanished. He wasn’t taken to hospital from anything that’s been released, he’s not been seen and only 1 person alluded to by police.

Reactions: 55
It was filmed during lockdown and people had to do their own hair and make-up...

Reactions: 12
Most of my injuries from my abuser were in places noone could see or were broken bones explained away as accidents

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well he was well warned to stay away from her ,this is what she does ! The police spoke to price again maybe didn’t think her first statement was credible
Yes there will have been differences between their two accounts definitely. She'll be squirming by now as she can never remember the lies she told.

Reactions: 12
Her eyelashes reminds me of those little hairy caterpillars 🐛 you find in the garden - there's always one who tries to escape 🐛👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how long she will leave us in suspense before we hear any more 🙄
She will
Save all the gossip for her new reality show that she’s due to start filming, she will now be filming this on her own.. and the search for her next new boyfriend begins

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Btw, the bleeding and cracked lips were caused by the Russian lip filler treatment she had... not by a punch or a slap or anything else The Scum or any other two-bit rag alludes to.

Reactions: 26
Yes there will have been differences between their two accounts definitely. She'll be squirming by now as she can never remember the lies she told.
That’s what I thought. She’s always exaggerated the situation ( bloody lies)

My husband works from home, the kids are home, it's like I'm being watched by the whole family, I can't get away with being a lazy bum today aswell🤔 I'll have to plug in the vacuum an let it run until it goes flat😁
Make a few rattling noises in the kitchen😂
I’m supposed to be weeding the front garden. I’m sitting here with a cuppa having a catch up on here. But nobody watching me so I can do what I want lol. Will do the garden later.
Not sure there will be much more coming out (unless it’s leaked). As the person is on bail. Bet they are both itching to go to the Press though!!!

• Haha
That’s what I thought. She’s always exaggerated the situation ( bloody lies)
Her fans have fallen for her absurd lies over the years and the media and press bizarrely print her lies and have never picked them apart. She wont be able to get away with her bullshit with the police...they will pick at every detail. It will be interesting.
I'm waiting 👀

Reactions: 18
RECAP:
KP has been 'attacked'
She's always been abusive to people but all the newbies think she's a saint.
She owes over £3 million and has a court case in October.
She's been on multiple holidays this year despite being bankrupt.
She has had a new surgery and is on her way to being Frankenprice
She's an animal abuser

The wiki has loads more info
I can’t find the WIKI , could anybody help ?
I’ve only been on this addictive Forum a couple of weeks & im still struggling to navigate it

Reactions: 7
So now the 'engagement ring' that looks exactly like the one Kris Boyson gave her that she flashed on 'Loose Women' has been taken?

But Cole designed it and was stolen during the assault.

Originally estimated at £100,000 to £150,000 now worth £50,000?

She can't even keep up with her own lies.

Well dodgy IMHO. Insurance claim coming on?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.