Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else being a massive loser and refreshing the Daily Fail website for updates 😂

The suspense is killing me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thankyou fluffyglitterbug again for starting the thread!🥰

Well done to my Harrigan for the awesome winning title😘❤

Well here we go...

Let's start gossiping 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
RECAP:
KP has been 'attacked'
She's always been abusive to people but all the newbies think she's a saint.
She owes over £3 million and has a court case in October.
She's been on multiple holidays this year despite being bankrupt.
She has had a new surgery and is on her way to being Frankenprice
She's an animal abuser

The wiki has loads more info

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Is anyone else being a massive loser and refreshing the Daily Fail website for updates 😂

The suspense is killing me!
I'm very slowly lifting my hand up with my head held in shame🤦‍♀️

My dogs look disgusted with me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Slowly raises daily heil hand of shame.

Joking. 😁

Passes MrsEms dogs a biscuit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really want cole to crawl out and stick it to the old hag :) Its all very well her directing all the arrows of guilt his way when he's not defending himself so I need to know what he's got to say for himself (even if I hate him anyway LOL)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you Fluffy and well done Harri on the title! Hope it slows down a bit as I have work to do!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slowly raises daily heil hand of shame.

Joking. 😁

Passes MrsEms dogs a biscuit.
My husband works from home, the kids are home, it's like I'm being watched by the whole family, I can't get away with being a lazy bum today aswell🤔 I'll have to plug in the vacuum an let it run until it goes flat😁
Make a few rattling noises in the kitchen😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve got an exam in 4 weeks. I’ve already failed in once. All this skanky nonsense is really not helping my revision…… I might need to burn the WiFi router to force myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder how long she will leave us in suspense before we hear any more 🙄
Not long; The Scum has already got 6 tedious dirges about it, how it is so traumatised its sleeping now :( Total bullcrap; If it was that traumatised it wouldn't be sleeping would it???

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Awe not you DC 16. Anyway she’s got all the attention away from kiran. And the new baby . The colour on pwicy’s cheek could just be mascara, an easy way to rid yourself of someone who can’t get you pregnant don’t you think.
Its probably just dirt on the filthy mare :(
I don't understand how ol' Macho Man has'nt come back at her all-guns-blazing over everything she is alleging; Why not?

Reactions: 16
I really want cole to crawl out and stick it to the old hag :) Its all very well her directing all the arrows of guilt his way when he's not defending himself so I need to know what he's got to say for himself (even if I hate him anyway LOL)
but to all the people who say it was not Carl why as Katie or Carl not posted anything to say it was not him and how he is supporting her(like any normal couple would)i understand they can not name the person arrested BUT THERE IS NO LAW TO SAY YOU CAN NOT POST AND DEFEND YOUR SELF IF SOMEONE IS PUTTING RUMOURS OUT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND RELEASED ON POLICE BAIL

Reactions: 31
Me too I want his side of the story,even if I dispise him

Its probably just dirt on the filthy mare :(
I don't understand how ol' Macho Man has'nt come back at her all-guns-blazing over everything she is alleging; Why not?
Exactly you would want to have your say

Reactions: 12
Not long; The Scum has already got 6 tedious dirges about it, how it is so traumatised its sleeping now :( Total bullcrap; If it was that traumatised it wouldn't be sleeping would it???
she would not be able to sell any real details about the attack as it is a ongoing police enquiry but wait until the person is charged or chargers dropped (about the 20thSept)THEN SHE WILL BE IN HER FULL MEDIA RANTS and only after this will the other person be able to quote their side

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.