Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they can ask her that, but they can't ask him that. All they can do is ask her questions and look at her accounts.
She will have money stashed all over the place so there will be a trail to find for sure.
If they decide to start a criminal proceeding then they could obtain an order to look into other accounts. But right now that isn't what the hearing is about.
Which is why I asked the question how that case will have any bearing on the journalists story if it is about CW.
if she as stashed money under Carls name(priceywoods) i think she would have a hard time trying to get that back lol.she could not go to the police because it would be her that had committed the crime of trying to hide her earnings from the courts

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched it, can’t abide him. However, I think last week’s and this week’s Loose Women have been pre-recorded. The production team and presenters are on a summer break so they recorded some extras a few weeks back. So, his interview would have taken place before the latest KP saga.
I hardly think they are going to ask him about it seeing as they don't ask him about anything to do with his ex atm.

Reactions: 5
Wouldnt surprise me if he kept hidden for attention and people to speculate and then when 'the other' guy name is released they'll be all back out there like oh no I would never hurt my Katie yadda yadda 🤮
But then why would all her stuff be taken out of the house....? 🤔
i thought that to but if they did that it would just prove how sick they and their relationship is because no normal person would let their partners name be linked with accusations of domestic violence so would be defending them from the start and a partner would be supporting her not hiding away

Reactions: 8
Keith also cleaned our office windows and his wife worked in my Abbey Nat branch ha ha ha!

It could have been worse than that - I was next to the cat food bowls so I could have grabbed my Persian Seal Point and glued him to me. :LOL:
Ooooh I had a Persian seal point boy called Gizmo. He was such a character

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's just remember a few facts from the week or so leading up to the alleged incident.

The My World photographs that don't include each other, immediately sparking rumours that they have had a bust up or split. Then they make an appearance together on the new sofa but sat at opposite ends of it with a very deliberate distance between them. Denying any problem in their relationship but subliminally reinforcing the idea that there is now distance between them. Then the infamous picture featuring Bunny at the side of it but with a vodka bottle taking centre stage. All of this dramatic build-up in the days before the Sunday night when it allegedly all kicked off.
Hi there, sorry I’m a bit thick at times. I thought a subliminal message would be more subtle ie you cannot see it at first glance, it’s under the radar. The photos you mention are obviously angling for comment/reaction.

See Columbo, one of his episodes involved subliminal advertising.

Reactions: 3
if it was another person but Carl that attacked her and (stole) the ring it would be a case of robbery and assault and the headlines would be burglars target and assault Katie Price and her and Carl would be spread all over the papers saying how terrified they were and how many burglars stay around at the scene to be arrested(or maybe Bunny cuddles as really flipped and turned up at the house)
At least the Mexican can't be blamed for stealing her ring 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if it was another person but Carl that attacked her and (stole) the ring it would be a case of robbery and assault and the headlines would be burglars target and assault Katie Price and her and Carl would be spread all over the papers saying how terrified they were and how many burglars stay around at the scene to be arrested(or maybe Bunny cuddles as really flipped and turned up at the house)
True ... He would have been in the photos comforting his partner, during this stressful time, if it were a stranger who broke in ... my first thought, was Harvey, which really concerned me, as due to his issues, and the picture ` she ` paints of him, violence, aggression, outbursts, if he were restrained and arrested by police, it would have so traumatic for him ... It was definitely ` cole `... but as mentioned, yes violence is wrong, on a male or female, not acceptable ... however, Im sure she also gave as good as she got, this is not as one sided, as she is making out .... we have not seen photos of his injuries or heard his side yet ... only they both know, what happened, whether we will get the truth ... remains to be seen, sadly even on such a serious issue, she will milk this to duck

Reactions: 14
Yep ... I was targeted, in all honesty, gave as good as I got, which in hindsight, I should not have reacted at all and pressed ignore on ITS first comment, he was cursing at people, saying nasty vile words, really not ok, and shouldnt be on here .. and was issued 2 warnings, one for arguing fair enough, but I was being unfairly attacked by a troll, who was doing the same to others, and the 2nd warning ... I had to remove goodgers arse, as my profile pic ... thats the one that has upset me, as her flubber fake wobbly, jelly on a plate backside ... was bringing much comfort to many on here 😔😔 ...... Ahhhh such is life 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I know I’m new-ish around here (although not ‘new new’ like the sycophants that joined in the last 24 hours) but I did my best to stick up for you @Anna666 !! How do I know if I got warnings for responding to the abusive user too?!

Shame about your Lozzas lard arse being taken down, it was like a shining beacon 😆

• Haha
I know I’m new-ish around here (although not ‘new new’ like the sycophants that joined in the last 24 hours) but I did my best to stick up for you @Anna666 !! How do I know if I got warnings for responding to the abusive user too?!

Shame about your Lozzas lard arse being taken down, it was like a shining beacon 😆
I missed alll the action last night and I am also very sorry to see the Bafta winnng, OF featuring arse disappear 😅 😅

• Haha
A tually thinking back to yesterday,one newbie made bit of nasty comment I replied I wasn’t rude and didn’t swear ,that post was removed.No warning but just removed ,probably mods.

Reactions: 11
Please, fingers crossed and legs crossed now try to walk!
Bless you
By the way MrsEms my hub is a big Pope fan I wanted rid of his photo of him but it’s in the living room.
What's my great grandfather doing in your living room...bloody hell, everyone seems to know him🤔🤣

Mother of the year right here.
I've made the family lunch.
Done a full cycle of washing.
Put said washing on line.
Sat my arse back on the sofa😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyway......back to the 'never seen before' wedding....'I do' from The Priory as they both complete rehab together?
I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional 🥴😂

What's my great grandfather doing in your living room...bloody hell, everyone seems to know him🤔🤣

Mother of the year right here.
I've made the family lunch.
Done a full cycle of washing.
Put said washing on line.
Sat my arse back on the sofa😁
You're just showing off now 🙄 I'm dressed....which is more than I managed yesterday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The article I read said there could be a long investigation. I can’t imagine it will be easy for Katie to remain silent on the matter for long unless she divulges information to her sources.

Amyway are you related to the secret barrister and why are you here as I didn’t think this would be your cup of tea.
here as I followed the comment on CW Insta regarding Aisleyne confirming it was CW and then hooked. Never been a fan of KP but didn’t realise the depth of her depravity and it’s enthralling as well as addictive, anything to get away from the boring mundane daily slog !
The secret barrister is a voice of reason, however I don’t always agree with he/she

Reactions: 19
Anyway......back to the 'never seen before' wedding....'I do' from The Priory as they both complete rehab together?
I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional 🥴😂
Oh that would be so romantic but I thought she said she wouldn't be inviting any celebrities...the priory is full of them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
here as I followed the comment on CW Insta regarding Aisleyne confirming it was CW and then hooked. Never been a fan of KP but didn’t realise the depth of her depravity and it’s enthralling as well as addictive, anything to get away from the boring mundane daily slog !
The secret barrister is a voice of reason, however I don’t always agree with he/she
We're a good bunch here! Sometimes infiltrated with questionables but once the dust settles you'll find yourself in good company.

If things get heated you can always pop over to the Lozza thread and have some laughs courtesy of the Scrunchies ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course they can ask her that, but they can't ask him that. All they can do is ask her questions and look at her accounts.
She will have money stashed all over the place so there will be a trail to find for sure.
If they decide to start a criminal proceeding then they could obtain an order to look into other accounts. But right now that isn't what the hearing is about.
Which is why I asked the question how that case will have any bearing on the journalists story if it is about CW.
The story Binfest was referring to isn't about Cole, it's about KP, the information in this story apparently CW isn't aware of and has been kept from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wouldnt surprise me if he kept hidden for attention and people to speculate and then when 'the other' guy name is released they'll be all back out there like oh no I would never hurt my Katie
The story Binfest was referring to isn't about Cole, it's about KP, the information in this story apparently CW isn't aware of and has been kept from him.
Until he found out Sunday and thats why it kicked off 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.