Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC are desperate for z-lebs to appear on these dead in the water programs. Real celebs have done it already or won't go near it. That's why it is full of people you've never heard of or people you never wanted to see and the tasks get easier every series.

Have you read our KP wiki at the top of the thread? We add to it all the time...

I believe Kris was actually a nice bloke who really thought he could change her. He started with her fitness and diet but she just belittled him and went for the quick options.
But ever so vain and media hungry and partial to a pair of bollock snatchers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like everyone else has said if she refuses to co-operate that won't make a difference. The police/CPS changed the way they deal with domestic violence cases, due to cases where victims called the police dozens of times and then withdrew their statement (through coercion or just changing their mind)...only to end up dead down the line. It's taken very seriously these days. Plus assault is fairly easy to prosecute, they will simply use her initial statement to police as her testimony. We don't know what Carl's background is, has he ever been arrested for a violent crime? That'll make a difference.

I could see it being dropped if her legal team are able to prove it's not in the public's interest to prosecute, she could try to argue for this l, especially if they get back together. Here she could use fame and her mental health to her advantage.

Regardless of all things she's opened a can of worms for herself now, Social Services, her reputation now she's on good terms with Channel 4/the BBC. That's why she rushed to make herself appear as a victim. The alternative is they find out she was drinking or back on drugs and then she'll be blacklisted again.
Yep true I was here 3 years ago when law changed. The police take charge. Then it goes to court to and YOU DO NOT have to be there at court.
I dont think they are likely to be back on because the kids father etc would see it as unstability for her as a parent.

I do think Katie will start to focus on her kids right now and thats the PR way forward.
A pic with Carl now could be damaging as it is presumed he may have been the abuser. It will send out a bad message to victims of DA.

She needs to be better managed by an agent and lawyer in this situation.

Reactions: 5
Bit early

Thread suggestion
Katie Price #56 Lies, lies and lies again - when's this circus gonna end! 😡

Reactions: 18
Well, hello there, @Winepig! I'm the one who complimented your name on that other forum (yesterday, I think).
Hello ThePelican !
Yes thank you , I used to be Ciderpig but I evolved 😂😂
This Tattlelife is brilliant though I’m determined to only stick to LJ and KP !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone in showbiz circles must know what she is really like. That includes the people that interview her. Why do they all suck up her arse all the time and not ask her real questions. Mum of the year, my arse.
Exactly the same reasons that they keep saying gemma collins has lost weight, or that they print heavily edited photos of bewful yung gels etc.
Because they can, because people love gossip and scandal, because people love a bitchfest in the comments, and basically just because they can.
The days of the media telling the truth are long gone, from vitally important current affairs / politics down to vorderman's hiking making her bum and bust 20 times larger.

Reactions: 21
Yep true I was here 3 years ago when law changed. The police take charge. Then it goes to court to and YOU DO NOT have to be there at court.
I dont think they are likely to be back on because the kids father etc would see it as unstability for her as a parent.

I do think Katie will start to focus on her kids right now and thats the PR way forward.
A pic with Carl now could be damaging as it is presumed he may have been the abuser. It will send out a bad message to victims of DA.

She needs to be better managed by an agent and lawyer in this situation.
I think Pete and Kieran may be considering her access to the children right now. At the moment whatever happened, she has not been safe guarding them. It certainly looks like drink is involved...with her track record, drugs too.

I don't think another agent would touch her with a barge pole right now, can't see her being able to afford a lawyer either.

She's opened up a can of worms, she's not going to come out of it looking good either way.

Reactions: 23
I guess they are tied legally by some stuff they can say, coupled with the fact that ( love her or loathe her ) she does get good media attention and sells newspapers and magazines. So they must love that fact. Just look at how many threads she has on here, and how quickly we are getting to start a new thread atm. She has a car crash of a life that people are interested in, lies or otherw
In between washing and feeding the cat, I’ve just read a post on The Argus. It says Katie has several stitches in a wound above the eye, a fractured cheekbone and one of the pins in her feet has been damaged will require further lengthy surgery.

Do people use wooden or plastic clothes pegs? I had a load of plastic ones keep snapping as soon as I touched them.
Can’t beat wooden ones. Plastic ones drove me mad. They break as soon as you look at them.
didn’t see any stitches above her eye on the original pictures. Just a bruised face!!!

Reactions: 12
Glad to see Kieran has kept B&J off his insta since the incident.

Reactions: 19
The media need to hang their heads in shame, they've always known what a lying train wreck she is. If they let her sell stories or go on TV after this with the usual lies, knowing Cole could seriously hurt or kill her or the kids. Aaaaarrggghggg!
There's no evidence yet that creepycarl hit her or that he is a potential killer.
Remember that everything kp is linked to is a mountain of lies built upon lies and always has been.

Reactions: 14
I have done nothing apart from read here over the last 2 days 😅. My head is frazzled but I cant stop myself 😂
Same here. To stop myself getting caught out again yesterday I took my phone to the loo to catch up reading🤦‍♀️
I am so ashamed of myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.