Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In between washing and feeding the cat, I’ve just read a post on The Argus. It says Katie has several stitches in a wound above the eye, a fractured cheekbone and one of the pins in her feet has been damaged will require further lengthy surgery.

Do people use wooden or plastic clothes pegs? I had a load of plastic ones keep snapping as soon as I touched them.
But you need to contact the Argus and point out that they have posted lies.

Reactions: 10
Article said as well she has upped security on her home?what home?🤔
In a strange turn of events she's hired the Mexican previously identified as a burglar at the MM to now guard the MM 🤣. He's agreed to work for 47p per hour, a lifetime supply of barfbombs & a JYY crapsuit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But you need to contact the Argus and point out that they have posted lies.
Hi there, no, the paper didn’t write this, it was left as a comment by a punter who is incredulous and has promptly been pounced on by other posters as being untrue. Sorry I’m not very clear.

Reactions: 5
Bunny Cuddles will be coming out of the woodwork next say how well endowed Wanky is especially in comparison to PA

• Haha
Hey all I’ve been lurking on and off here for a while but obviously came running back when all this drama unfolded, you lot are hilarious 😂😂😂

the more I read the more I’m thinking - did Carl / KP have a big Barney and he threatened to ruin her career? She comes out with the DV story, now anything negative he says about her after this won’t be believed as he’ll be tarred as the “woman beater” and trying to ruin her life, so she will once again come out smelling of roses and looking like the victim?
This!!! 👏🏻 None of us know what happened but I think that this is the most likely

The classic 'be kind' defence. Perfect for abusers. They can do anything they like and everyone should just #bekind.
I hate that bloody phrase so much.

'if you can't say anything nice then say nothing' is another - that's not going to get anyone far in the real world. Imagine being given constructive (or not) criticism in the first week of a new job, telling the boss the above followed by be kind...

And 'trolls' , meaning anyone at all who disagrees.

Reactions: 14
I still dont understand why someone would beef up security at a place they don't live!...only bleeping price would think of this...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi there, no, the paper didn’t write this, it was left as a comment by a punter who is incredulous and has promptly been pounced on by other posters as being untrue. Sorry I’m not very clear.
I was pulling ya trotter Harri 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wiki at very top of page pink button.
That video someone posted yesterday when she was going to have her stitches taken out and KP was in a wheelchair and looked up at him in the lift, and he spat in her face. She laughed it off, saying why would you do that, I am looking at you lovingly and you spit in my face. That goes beyond banter in a relationship. Spitting at someone is low, and definitely not a norm in a relationship with anybody, whether they are your OH, brother, dad etc. That says to me that he was utterly contemptuous of her.
could you direct me to this please ?
somehow I’ve missed it 😆

Reactions: 6
BBC are desperate for z-lebs to appear on these dead in the water programs. Real celebs have done it already or won't go near it. That's why it is full of people you've never heard of or people you never wanted to see and the tasks get easier every series.

Have you read our KP wiki at the top of the thread? We add to it all the time...

I believe Kris was actually a nice bloke who really thought he could change her. He started with her fitness and diet but she just belittled him and went for the quick options.
I liked Kris he seemed to put her straight with THE TRUTH and she did belittle him a bit. Espacially as the mother wasnt too fond of him and apparently she likes Carl the best. Says it all. I think the opposite.

Kris was genuine and maybe she doesnt want to hear truths but if she did maybe she wouldnt be here with debts; multiple needless surgeries possibly🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Poor advice from those close to her
perhaps needs her friends Opinions
But where are they these days?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.