Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Article said as well she has upped security on her home?what home?🤔
She's sofa surfing, at her age. 😂
Perhaps she put a bit of sellotape on those plastic laundry bags, that her sister took from coles house. Those laundry bags are all she's got to show for her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My hoover is out of the cupboard. I did it yesterday, not used it yet!!! 😁😁
Have put some washing on though. We are a naughty lot!!! It’s so addictive though. :LOL:
I did clean the shower this morning while I was in it!!! Easier that way when you get old and knackered lol

• Haha
The Daily Fail is reporting the PriceyWoods is “scared” 🤣 Where ever it is staying must have a working mirror and it’s just seen reality and a pure UGLINESS staring right back.

Reactions: 12
probably trying to make KP jealous and come running back ,seriously he would take her back,this is the most attention he has had in a year
i predicted he would be around,cant stand him
Yes I also said I think he will reappear as the knight in shining armour in all this. It’s probably a few threads back now 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Perhaps she put a bit of sellotape on those plastic laundry bags, that her sister took from coles house. Those laundry bags are all she's got to show for her life.
Yes,Market bags,god I wouldn’t be seen dead with one of those,Anybody with a wee bit of class wouldn’t have them either,I’d rather have plain black bags than those,make me shudder.

Katie Price 56# Minger Price, who ain’t nice, seeks new Boyfriend, and legal assistance.

Shes a fright! 😮
A fright and then some, the absolute state of it. More filters and filler required.

The bags contained surgery receipts and unpaid invoices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Quit social media, my arse! Not the comments she was hoping for?

Maybe we should all follow her lead? Quit social media....you know.... to get dressed, showered, eat, participate in real life? Step away from the screen..... shall we have a lunch break 1300-1400? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
#No more insta? Has she quit? Get to court and face the sh…ocking allegations you’ve made!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apparently it's National burger day today.... surely that'll cheer her up? I'm sure she can break from her 'healthy diet' for 1 day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we should all follow her lead? Quit social media....you know.... to get dressed, showered, eat, participate in real life? Step away from the screen..... shall we have a lunch break 1300-1400? 🥴
Me fingers would be itching though to get on me ipad.🤣

• Haha
Katie Price #56 This latest story could run and run, It looks like Carl now, isn’t the one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else notice the pics of Carl in the Daily Fail? He's sending subliminal messages...... He has socks on that say 'Jordan' and he's wearing Harvey Price brand shorts......something fishy is defo going on folks.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I only went outside to watch the Red Arrows flying over and there's about another 50 comments!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If I remember correctly there was a rumour going around that she caught him flirting with Victoria Beckham.
I remember her being interviewed on The Priory (a show presented by Jamie Theakston and Zoe Ball on Channel 4) where she said that Posh had said she would be better off having an abortion. She also said that when she walked into a room, Posh started singing Who Let The Dogs Out!

• Haha
I have put my shoes on to go outside and weed the path!!! Cuppa and catch up on here first though lol. Then I really must do something. Don’t go too fast while I’m away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.