Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. To stop myself getting caught out again yesterday I took my phone to the loo to catch up reading🤦‍♀️
I am so ashamed of myself 🤣
What would your dear Pope granddad think of that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here. 🤭 I was reading while cooking too. Stirring pots and reading at the same time comes easy to me now 😂😂

Same here. To stop myself getting caught out again yesterday I took my phone to the loo to catch up reading🤦‍♀️
I am so ashamed of myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes,I haven’t done anything as well,I’m getting spread arse and just finished a bag of bleeping jelly babies.😩I shouldn’t even be eating them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not so sure. They take DV pretty seriously ( esp high profile ones ) remember the Caroline Flack incident.
If we all know what Krusty is like for publicity it’s not going to take a dci to work it out she’s lying and wasting their time x

Reactions: 10
Suggestion
KATIE PRICE #56 IT'S MOVING FAST, KRUSTIE'S CAN'T KEEP UP, WHAT'S NEXT IN THIS COVER-UP?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As part of the peg-poll:

Wood here.
Plastic ones break before I get them out of the packet.
Those push on little plastic ones are bastards, i can't get them off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In between washing and feeding the cat, I’ve just read a post on The Argus. It says Katie has several stitches in a wound above the eye, a fractured cheekbone and one of the pins in her feet has been damaged will require further lengthy surgery.

Do people use wooden or plastic clothes pegs? I had a load of plastic ones keep snapping as soon as I touched them.

yes my clothes pegs do that it's being outside that makes them brittle over time,ha ha so only use pegs inside 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

My hoover is out of the cupboard. I did it yesterday, not used it yet!!! 😁😁
Have put some washing on though. We are a naughty lot!!! It’s so addictive though. :LOL:

• Haha
Having a nosy on KB insta and saw this. Probably not true but why would he not delete it :unsure:
Screenshot_20210826-120823_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read that one as just a jokey thing on KB story. Like saying all women take ages to get ready so if they’re ready quick they should be wifed.
probably trying to make KP jealous and come running back ,seriously he would take her back,this is the most attention he has had in a year
i predicted he would be around,cant stand him

I really don't think all is as it seems
The sun have previously in the past worked with celebs printing (lies) stories about their child nearly being kidnapped...when he was due in court for speeding driving offences. The story was 100 percent false but was worth a shot at trying to convince the judge he couldn't be without his license

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.