Katie Price #55 Another tale of woe and strife, it looks like Katie won’t be a new wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Harrigan this is all getting out of hand now...
I feel we need to hire an assistant or 2 for Nurse Helga. She can't possibly cope with dishing out all this medicashun single handed! Interested parties submit a CV to the Krustie's please.
My head is spinning. I'm going for a lie down. In a dark room. With a cold flannel on my head. And some wooden pegs to play with 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I only went outside to watch the Red Arrows flying over and there's about another 50 comments!!!!
I think you're the first person that's been able to break free from Tattle in the last 48 hours!!

How is the outside world?!!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm gonna be on edge from tomorrow...off for the Bank Holiday with the other half and no wifi!!!.
What the hell was I thinking when I booked it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Same here. To stop myself getting caught out again yesterday I took my phone to the loo to catch up reading🤦‍♀️
I am so ashamed of myself 🤣
My husband keeps looking over my shoulder to see what I’m looking at 😂 last night he told me off for looking at pizza ovens as we don’t need one. He didn’t realise it was just a pop up ad that had just appeared among the comments 😂 I left him thinking I did want a pizza oven rather than confess. He’s been getting a bit neglected lately…
Mind you so am I when the cricket is on.
Had a look at other articles in The Argus as they allow comments (FullsleeveCarl seem to have a lot to say):

Katie Price’s £50k diamond engagement ring 'taken' during alleged assault | The Argus

I really think that Full sleeve Carl is Ron Class. Similar turns of phrase. Also I wonder if full sleeve relates to tattoos?
View attachment 730513

View attachment 730515

View attachment 730516
I don’t know why people are so confident in the cps? They will just throw it out I guarantee it
Oh my God, just sat down to eat, this is the first time they’ve used my title, hoorah!

Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I know it’s pathetic being so pleased, but I rarely win anything apart from a toy hedgehog at a county fairs many moons ago.

• Haha
I have put my shoes on to go outside and weed the path!!! Cuppa and catch up on here first though lol. Then I really must do something. Don’t go too fast while I’m away.
That's it, I HAVE to stop now.....I read that as you'd gone outside to wee on the path 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Prunecess can't have a dog because Emily is allergic to pet hair. Perhaps KP's *** relatives stole all his clothes? Tbh, I'd insist on being there before any strangers entered my home like a plague of locusts to apparently collect that creature's alleged stoof.

If he had punched her properly she would have had a broken jaw lol.
Not true. I've been punched by a bloke but it didn't break my jaw. Proper hurt though. He only did it once...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
As part of the peg-poll:

Wood here.
Plastic ones break before I get them out of the packet.
Those push on little plastic ones are bastards, i can't get them off again.
I just started using stainless steel pegs. I like them and they also double as nipple clamps 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Quit social media, my arse! Not the comments she was hoping for?

Maybe she's actually been banned over that dodgy FOREX scam!

@Harrigan this is all getting out of hand now...
I feel we need to hire an assistant or 2 for Nurse Helga. She can't possibly cope with dishing out all this medicashun single handed! Interested parties submit a CV to the Krustie's please.
My head is spinning. I'm going for a lie down. In a dark room. With a cold flannel on my head. And some wooden pegs to play with 😁
You’re telling me! I’m trying to sew, wash clothes, eat, feed the cat and look on here all at the same time! The other day I was desperate to go the loo but wanted to finish ironing so I could come on here!

Anyway just seen the updated story in The Sun re Katie quitting social media for the time being as trolls have been questioning this latest story. Again incorrect use of word troll. So are we all trolls on here? No. We just ask questions and want the truth.

Also I notice how a lot of the papers are going into overdrive with this narrative of her being brave how she’s a victim etc. It really does make you think the press has a lot to answer for and it’s up to people to question what they read, if they want to, of course.

Reactions: 21
Apparently it's National burger day today.... surely that'll cheer her up? I'm sure she can break from her 'healthy diet' for 1 day?
Its also International Dog Day. I am confused as to why Carl is carting Buddy around who supposedly belongs to Skanky or Princess. Also where’s his precious Sid? Are they holding each other’s dogs hostage? He looks so ridiculous with hamster sized Buddy.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she's actually been banned over that dodgy FOREX scam!
No social media for skanky 😱…. I imagine she’s twitching more than a junkie looking for their next shoot-up. She’s desperate to fire her mouth off. Someone must be keeping her phone off her for her benefit.

PS. I’m an old lurker, brought out of hiding by the latest car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband keeps looking over my shoulder to see what I’m looking at 😂 last night he told me off for looking at pizza ovens as we don’t need one. He didn’t realise it was just a pop up ad that had just appeared among the comments 😂 I left him thinking I did want a pizza oven rather than confess. He’s been getting a bit neglected lately…
Mind you so am I when the cricket is on.
thank god i dont have a husband,one of the perks of being single i can sit in my own filth and nobody cares,and no im not KP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.