Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at pics of her with him you out and about you can clearly see it.
Has wanky thought about putting one of those collars on It but ramping up the voltage A LOT? ⚡

She has all these supposed contacts and doesn't know a set designer... mental. Why would she expect them to be reading her IG?
Only if they're divvy twats :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wondered why I wasn't getting any notifications from this thread.

Hope everyone is well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Come on peeps let's get this Wiki running!

I have added some on this thing getting its malignant claws onto another innocent puppy but there is so much that needs to be on here. Get cracking everyone!!!!

Set designers? Who in their bleeping right mind will want to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(

THAT is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.
[/QUOT
I wouldn't be surprised about the collar. She really is cruel enough
I wish she would wear one herself. I dislike her cruelty and complete lack of empathy so much. I wish I didn’t get so upset but I am kind and empathic and I don’t understand cold heartedness, narcissism and cruelty. I stay here with my dear friends as I so dearly want her to be prosecuted, we are all trying so hard to bring her to justice. Thank you all for caring too. Love to you all and keep the faith 🦊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Evening Krusties!!

Thanks Pink, nice one Facehugger and I've seen the Wiki page, well done
for that people, it's shaping up well. Might be a good idea to list her surgeries
if anyone has the stomach for it.

Nothing new in the papers, thankfully.

Reactions: 11
Ok. Random thought (see 😉)

Crawl is not liked BUT, he does seem dedicated to Sid.

KP and her mob not so much.

Wonder if this new pup that ISNT his may be the trigger for him to pack up and run at 3am, dog under each arm whilst having the DM on speaker to drop the goss

let’s face it. Her NDAs are useless as she doesn’t have a brass farthing to pay a top wig to take a case as it’s civil law 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Ok. Random thought (see 😉)

Crawl is not liked BUT, he does seem dedicated to Sid.

KP and her mob not so much.

Wonder if this new pup that ISNT his may be the trigger for him to pack up and run at 3am, dog under each arm whilst having the DM on speaker to drop the goss

let’s face it. Her NDAs are useless as she doesn’t have a brass farthing to pay a top wig to take a case as it’s civil law 🤷🏼‍♀️
He could end up as the nation’s hero if he takes the dogs and runs off to save them. Redemption.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I added Shane Duffy between kris and Charles I just remembered Alex Anderson I added Alex . the millionaire she spent Valentine with 🤔
Add the guy who's bride she sent the wedding day text to about shagginng him. Ginger haired footballer.

Ok. Not slut shaming, if someone wants to have sex with every man they meet, then they have that prerogative.

But bloody hell, the local STD clinic must have been on speed dial??? 😳
I think the point is that she has claimed she can count the number of men she has slept with on one hand. Either she is a liar or never learned to count past 5.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Add the guy who's bride she sent the wedding day text to about shagginng him. Ginger haired footballer.

I think the point is that she has claimed she can count the number of men she has slept with on one hand. Either she is a liar or never learned to count past 5.
Wow I must have missed that. Theres not a bad enough word for her anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Evening Krusties!!

Thanks Pink, nice one Facehugger and I've seen the Wiki page, well done
for that people, it's shaping up well. Might be a good idea to list her surgeries
if anyone has the stomach for it.

Nothing new in the papers, thankfully.
And her driving offences 😉

Plus her favourite phrase, He’s the one…. 🤣

• Haha
And her driving offences 😉
Oh yes, include that, even that incident when she was pulled up for her number plate and was filmed.

You guys can handle that, I'm not taking part in the Wiki, it wouldn't be fair.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I swear that dog looks different every time i see it (nothing at all like the 8 week pup on the sid_blade_hagrid_precious Instagram account) im not a dog owner so i dont know but just my opinion)
I have to agree with you, the size of ears and colouring are different, the thing is alot of her associates own Frenchies as does her sister 🤔

• Wow
Simon Cowell... 😂🤡😕
He is vile on every level.

His babymamma deserves every penny she gets.

Sinitta is and always has been an attention seeking nutter.

Nope, not enough money in the world to let those sweaty hairy hands near me ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, include that, even that incident when she was pulled up for her number plate and was filmed.

You guys can handle that, I'm not taking part in the Wiki, it wouldn't be fair.
Why not Captain? ??

I remember quite a number of months ago when I was lurking that there was talk that wanay had an ulterior motive of being with her. A relative or someone close who she did not pay for work. Does anyone remember this

Reactions: 10
He is vile on every level.

His babymamma deserves every penny she gets.

Sinitta is and always has been an attention seeking nutter.

Nope, not enough money in the world to let those sweaty hairy hands near me ever
He is sooo weird and creepy. Old half price reckons they slept in the same bed, some groping but no shagging if my memory is right.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish she would wear one herself. I dislike her cruelty and complete lack of empathy so much. I wish I didn’t get so upset but I am kind and empathic and I don’t understand cold heartedness, narcissism and cruelty. I stay here with my dear friends as I so dearly want her to be prosecuted, we are all trying so hard to bring her to justice. Thank you all for caring too. Love to you all and keep the faith 🦊
I feel as you do about the cretin unfortunately I won't be around to see her downfall so I've asked my daughter to join the Krusty Krew 😉 I hope she will 🤞although she tells me off for getting myself wound up over the skank, hopefully many more will come join the KK and help bring the witch down!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.