Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must know the truth about what happened to Rolo and by that im thinking it was not Blade cause he wouldn't let Sid be around him and in that case you know who he doesn't want around don't you!!! 😉😉
You know what i mean!
Yes,perhaps he does,may have his own ‘dossier’ on him so when the relationship fucks up he knows what he can say about her.

Reactions: 11
Notice there wasn't one post on that stupid article? Another piece of crap made-up by her and her useless PR. She's obsessed with LI coz Crawl wanted to be on it so is horrible about the girls every chance she can get.
She could be their granny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooops, Carl’s calling someone head and prick again 🙄
He called a lady a head and prick. Boyfriend or husband may have a comeback..

This sounds like defence mode.

Not the most supportive for the anti trolling campaign😳🙄

Carl will do good to remember such comments will affect his career.
Dont wonder why he hasnt moved passed Mr.Pricey yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
WTF is this bollocks im reading now?
Have people got tit in their eyes and ears?

Were these "fans" (by a huge co-incidence) Wanky, Ryan & the rest of her clinkers? :(
Its bad enough having that woman with the gratingly awful voice on the KFC adverts let alone have this thing thinking its witty and clever :(

Reactions: 12
Drops these bombshells purely to provoke reaction and raise comment numbers don't fall for it rise above it continue posting your real thoughts here because they both look on here for sure .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhhh, I've finally worked out what Crawl meant. Because of his turkey teef nobody can understand him 🙄. He didn't say Pamela Anderson he said Spamela Hamderson. She was 1 of the pigs in Emmerdale a couple of years ago 🐖. That makes more sense 👍😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Drops these bombshells purely to provoke reaction and raise comment numbers don't fall for it rise above it continue posting your real thoughts here because they both look on here for sure .
I only comment on here now because It doesn't earn a brass razzoo from my comments :) Oh and I can tell it like it is without her wanky mates deleting everything

Ahhhhh, I've finally worked out what Crawl meant. Because of his turkey teef nobody can understand him 🙄. He didn't say Pamela Anderson he said Spamela Hamderson. She was 1 of the pigs in Emmerdale a couple of years ago 🐖. That makes more sense 👍😜
Thats an insult to pigs - my girls will be offended!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The question is what is she really worried about? There's lots of utterly pointless non stories that she's keen to bombard her adoring fans with. So what's actually happening behind the scenes? 🤔
Is she hoping all this puppy, surgery, LI shite will make everyone forget the Harvey's House video?

• Sad
  • Angry
She looks more like Clive Anderson 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh - perhaps we could have the thread title amended? That is simply brilliant!

The question is what is she really worried about? There's lots of utterly pointless non stories that she's keen to bombard her adoring fans with. So what's actually happening behind the scenes? 🤔
Is she hoping all this puppy, surgery, LI shite will make everyone forget the Harvey's House video?
Where is Harvey by the way? Did he not get fed loads of birthday cake and treats???

Here's a tasteless joke for ya...
Q. What is Katie Price's favourite iced drink?
A. A crush puppy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Come on peeps let's get this Wiki running!

I have added some on this thing getting its malignant claws onto another innocent puppy but there is so much that needs to be on here. Get cracking everyone!!!!

Still waiting for the outcome from ‘exciting little project’ from in Portugal 🙄
Set designers? Who in their bleeping right mind will want to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(

THAT is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.

• Heart

I have added some on this thing getting its malignant claws onto another innocent puppy but there is so much that needs to be on here. Get cracking everyone!!!!

Set designers? Who in their bleeping right mind will wwant to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(
Students from a Drama/Stage course who will do it for nothing and use in their course work?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Set designers? Who in their bleeping right mind will want to be involved in any of her sleazy scams?? :(

THAT is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.
I’m usuless at anthing like that,I’m waiting for you most intelligent guys to do the honours.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooops, Carl’s calling someone head and prick again 🙄
Why's he playing smart, he knows exactly what the person means, might not be him exactly but he knows who they're referring too and he's part of the package🙄

Reactions: 9
Why's he playing smart, he knows exactly what the person means, might not be him exactly but he knows who they're referring too and he's part of the package🙄
I think he was at his own home the night Rolo got squashed - there has never been any mention of him being there ever. But it would have been different if Skanky had posted the pics - she would have deserved the abuse. So he gets to put the post up to rile people.

duck that.
Nobody replied to that article. It was made-up. She's been on about it for months and it still hasn't happened. Being able to talk coherently about something without effing and jeffing on tv is a skill she doesn't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.