Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Looks like an afternoon of doing what Katie does best, people preening after her 🙄
HARV, YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOVE MUMMY DON'T YOU HARV, YOU DO LOVE MUMMY DON'T YOU HARV? WELL HARV BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MUMMY FOR 4 WEEKS HARV, I'VE GOT A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU HARV. I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE NAIL BAR. YOU CAN WAIT QUIETLY WATCHING YOUR IPAD WHILE I HAVE MY NAILS DONE. THAT'LL BE LOVELY WON'T IT HARV? BECAUSE YOU LOVE MUMMY DON'T YOU HARV.
Will she get him a family sized carrot cake if he doesn't smash the nail bar walls in 😡. She's a fucking diseased piece of shit 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ahhhhh, I've finally worked out what Crawl meant. Because of his turkey teef nobody can understand him 🙄. He didn't say Pamela Anderson he said Spamela Hamderson. She was 1 of the pigs in Emmerdale a couple of years ago 🐖. That makes more sense 👍😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member

And this is a laugh too, @peeko 🤣

Same fake pose as kissing Precious 🙄

Can anyone actually see any difference 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Her face is wrecked, shockingly bad. I don't think caked on make up over the stitches under her nose is a good idea. That looks like it's going to be a really visible scar. Her eyes! Tiny and dragged up at the sides, bunching the wrinkles up beautifully.
Well she got what she paid for, fuck all. Looks like an embalmed corpse. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening you lot ❤ flippin Nora, think I've just about caught up now.

So, the surgery she's had on her lips now means she can't shut her mouth and cover her luminous teef up? Oh well, hope she doesn't go out at night then otherwise she'll come back like my car does, with the headlights covered in splattered flies & moths. You'll have to lick 'em and spit the bits out Skanky 👍

As for slut shaming, any woman who's had as many blokes as her with all the crossovers and cheating, plus rumours of aborting the results of her shags, deserves what they get. If a bloke had her track record he'd rightly be called a player, fuck boy, whatever. So she can suck it up. As always, there's a Rave section over there 👈 for anyone who's a fan to start a thread for her.

As for sitting on GMB with Garraway trying to justify her jaunts abroad to a red list country, and the rest that's the height of her arrogance right there. She's a cunt and I'm pleased it's not gone down well at all.

Happy weekend by the way folks ❤❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
ok so if she has been modelling for 20 years with the contacts she must have made over the years you would have thought she would know some very good make up artists. It just shows how many she must have pissed off with her attitude! Now I’m not qualified but I am 10 years older than price and I think my fox eye - created with eyeshadow NOT SuRGERY and NO filter pisses on her permanent mess of hack job!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Likes Pies

ITV ? WTAF .. Why is she on TV .. it’s lies, lies, lies…talking to Kate Garraway, about nearly dying !! How disrespectful

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Mercedes

I’m truly absolutely gob smacked at these pictures . She looks absolutely horrendous !!!! Her eyes are now so tiny covered in tight wrinkles . Her skin is just awful and I’m at a loss at what’s going on between her upper lip and nose . Why , just why , would anyone want to look like that or more sadly think they look good . The amount of make up she has on to cover the mess under there . She looks worse than she did before. Her figure still looks out of proportion and boxy , she has gone past the point of no repair and all this just makes her worse then she already did . Shocking pictures .

Reactions: 29

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Approx 20 yrs ago when they re-booted Dr. Who there was a character named 'Cassandra' just like that. She was always shouting "Moisturise me! Moisturise me!"
Hey @Pom Bear , I can visualise your creation - go for it!
I've made two..one as Katie and another as Katie's head in the doctor who pic 😀 x
I add this one first and the other abit later as got to finish it off first 💕❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16257854078250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well done on the excellent title @Facehugger
So it's back from it's 'work' holiday. Usual surgery stories that we've heard many times before. Can't wait for the big reveal of the surgery results....said no Krusty ever.
Celebrated Princesses birthday a week late with begged cake, balloons & sugar laden crap. Seems to have gifted Princess ANOTHER puppy. Sadly we don't hold out much hope for its survival. Crawl? Yeah, he's still about, doing nothing apart from lying about her being Pam & better than all the LI girls. Yeah, whatever Crawl 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

DC16

VIP Member
Deflection, the whole way through that interview, my mums in hospital, blah, blah blah, 😡
So disrespectful talking over the presenters constantly!😡😡

That didn’t show her in a good light at all 👏👏👏

• Angry
Reactions: 27

WhereisPrecious

This was my Max (Maximus Maxamillion) and my daughters kitten Pandora, probably posted this before. Miss him, that is him in my profile picture too with his helmet and goggles on, he was as mad as a cut snake. He would force his head up under my arm and stick his front leg and paw over my shoulder and snuggle up when he knew I was in emotional pain after the loss of my husband, other times he would act like such a dick and have me laughing my butt off. He knew he wasn't allowed on my bed, but he knew how to stop me crying and make me laugh, he would put one paw up..look at me, I would say no, he would put another paw up, I again say no, then he would slowly get his chest resting against the bed, Im still saying no but halfheartedly and the moment I'd smile he'd launch himself onto the bed and me and bounce around like bloody Pepe Le pew, it was those moments when I was at my lowest and I mean low, I wanted to die too, Max always knew and was there for me. Animals are special and a gift and should be treated as such, treat them with love and respect and they give you much more back. Pandora on the other hand is now "The Boss" at my daughters house along with "mummy" cat (grandkids named her that???)
KP has no understanding of caring for and loving her animals, I also believe this extends to her children, she has a chip, actually a number of chips missing when it comes to others, it's only ever about herself...I actually feel sorry for her occasionally, to live life, being emotionally dead is sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mercedes

Ok so just watched her interview from this morning . First thing I noticed was how bad mannered and rude she came across. She as normal talked over the Dr , licking her lips as always . Needs to look good for her work , well that ship has sailed , plenty work for the summer , well she is due in court in October so this “ work “ will help pay her debts .!
No Katie the doctors refused to do any more cosmetic surgery in England Please get it right !
Sadly though what was most apparent was again all the lies about how she stayed in the villa , no mention of the visits to hairdressers, shops and multiple restaurants. The comments on GMB are fantastic slating her ,people have seen right through this farce .

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

I wish she would wear one herself. I hate her cruelty and complete lack of empathy so much. I wish I didn’t get so upset but I am kind and empathic and I don’t understand cold heartedness, narcissism and cruelty. I stay here with my dear friends as I so dearly want her to be prosecuted, we are all trying so hard to bring her to justice. Thank you all for caring too. Love to you all and keep the faith 🦊
I feel as you do about the cretin unfortunately I won't be around to see her downfall so I've asked my daughter to join the Krusty Krew 😉 I hope she will 🤞although she tells me off for getting myself wound up over the skank, hopefully many more will come join the KK and help bring the bitch down!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I’m a great believer in karma but fuck me! I didn’t realise she’d bring it on herself!!!! She has the top lip of a goats cleat!!!!!!!! We’re they vets that operated???????

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Comments on Twatter are brutal 😂😂 absolutely bloody hilarious 🤣🤣. GMB really are not doing themselves any favours.
Do you think she recognised Crawl when she flounced back into the green room? Or does she think he's just a flunky there for hair/make up/bag carrying? She certainly forgot about him during the interview 🤣😂. She's like a robot stuck on repeat. Me, me, me, dying mum, me, me, me, getting married (can't remember his name), me, me, me, more babies (don't care who the father is, just want to sell the pics), me, me, me 🙄😴
My fav on Twitter, Someone put Breaking News Katie Price has plastic surgery in Turkey
Someone replied , you’ve got that wrong mate
Should be Katie price has plastic surgery and looks like a Turkey , Tickled me for some reason 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I agree whole heartedly I watched her documentary following her through surgery recovery etc. She has also helped a lot of others with disfigurement caused at by the hands of others she should get an OBE. Frankenprice just does it all for vanity and effect😡
She's more beautiful now, in a way, than before the attack as her kindness and empathy just shine through. There aren't a lot of people I could think of to say that about. 🌻

• Heart

Moog77

OK so she has passed the point of no return. That is seriously fucked up. Her eyes are pulled almost into her hairline. How does carwash find that attractive?

Someone needs to intervene or she's going to end up a piece of skin stretched over a tapestry board.

Im seriously gobsmacked that she thinks she looks nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she has blown her millions, lost custody of all her kids and completely destroyed her looks. How can someone ruin their own lives so badly? This is a girl who in there 20s had everything by and now in her 40s literally has nothing. If she didn’t act the way she did I would actually feel sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25