Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the excellent title @Facehugger
So it's back from it's 'work' holiday. Usual surgery stories that we've heard many times before. Can't wait for the big reveal of the surgery results....said no Krusty ever.
Celebrated Princesses birthday a week late with begged cake, balloons & sugar laden crap. Seems to have gifted Princess ANOTHER puppy. Sadly we don't hold out much hope for its survival. Crawl? Yeah, he's still about, doing nothing apart from lying about her being Pam & better than all the LI girls. Yeah, whatever Crawl 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well done on the excellent title @Facehugger
So it's back from it's 'work' holiday. Usual surgery stories that we've heard many times before. Can't wait for the big reveal of the surgery results....said no Krusty ever.
Celebrated Princesses birthday a week late with begged cake, balloons & sugar laden crap. Seems to have gifted Princess ANOTHER puppy. Sadly we don't hold out much hope for its survival. Crawl? Yeah, he's still about, doing nothing apart from lying about her being Pam & better than all the LI girls. Yeah, whatever Crawl 🙄
Well done @Facehugger and thanks @Pink Squirrel

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As much as I can’t bear him, I am hoping and praying he takes care of the dogs. He seems to love his own dog.
He probably has to take care of all the dogs as she’s bone idle and probably doesn’t bother. Like a kid wants the animals but not the responsibility.

Reactions: 16
He probably has to take care of all the dogs as she’s bone idle and probably doesn’t bother. Like a kid wants the animals but not the responsibility.
Who on Earth would be with a animal abuser like her though..If he loves his dog he shouldn’t let her near him ,also why does he stay with a abuser.

In all fairness he hasn't...
I think it’s her ‘history’ of animals they are going for him.

Reactions: 13
Who on Earth would be with a animal abuser like her though..If he loves his dog he shouldn’t let her near him ,also why does he stay with a abuser.

Yeah but stupid to call him out on it on his IG. If someone did the same to me I would be furious and probably say worse.

I don't think Princess wants another sodding puppy. She doesn't seem much interested in Precious. She's at an age to start dating not cooing over bliddy dogs however much her mum makes her pose for photo ops.

He must know the truth about what happened to Rolo and by that im thinking it was not Blade cause he wouldn't let Sid be around him and in that case you know who he doesn't want around don't you!!! 😉😉
You know what i mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Next they will want her reading the news!...if she could bleeping read
Notice there wasn't one post on that stupid article? Another piece of crap made-up by her and her useless PR. She's obsessed with LI coz Crawl wanted to be on it so is horrible about the girls every chance she can get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.