Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. Random musing (have a tiny legal background).

The NDAs she has everyone sign if they even emptied her bins.

Likely watertight from the perspective they are based on a template she had drawn up when she had the funds to pay a top lawyer.

But, it’s civil law much lower bar than criminal to prove guilt so everyone who has signed is panicking.

BUT (stay with me) it’s civil, meaning you have to have a shed load of money to even start a case, solicitors and barristers want payment up front.

Don’t get me started on opponents costs.

Alex Reed never took out a high court bailiffs against her (I have actioned) so he knew she was potless.

The boy toys need to grow some and speak out.

Including the bloody weird Leandro thing where they didn’t speak same language but were engaged 😳

View attachment 652479

My daughter's fur baby, she got him 2 weeks before they got Precious, look at the size of him! I know males are larger than females but their little one looked sooo tiny 🤔
I don’t care, he is bloody adorable ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still waiting for the outcome from ‘exciting little project’ from in Portugal 🙄
Hilarious… everyone in the industry knows not to touch this a ten foot barge pole..THIRRRRRRRSTY PMSL.. (industry insider knowledge)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 652479

My daughter's fur baby, she got him 2 weeks before they got Precious, look at the size of him! I know males are larger than females but their little one looked sooo tiny 🤔
When she suddenly reappeared with Precious, I thought precious looked too small for her age, I was suspicious she had replaced the poor dog with another younger look alike to shut everyone up about wanting to know were precious was, nothing KP does is believable because she lies about so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
This was my Max (Maximus Maxamillion) and my daughters kitten Pandora, probably posted this before. Miss him, that is him in my profile picture too with his helmet and goggles on, he was as mad as a cut snake. He would force his head up under my arm and stick his front leg and paw over my shoulder and snuggle up when he knew I was in emotional pain after the loss of my husband, other times he would act like such a dick and have me laughing my butt off. He knew he wasn't allowed on my bed, but he knew how to stop me crying and make me laugh, he would put one paw up..look at me, I would say no, he would put another paw up, I again say no, then he would slowly get his chest resting against the bed, Im still saying no but halfheartedly and the moment I'd smile he'd launch himself onto the bed and me and bounce around like bloody Pepe Le pew, it was those moments when I was at my lowest and I mean low, I wanted to die too, Max always knew and was there for me. Animals are special and a gift and should be treated as such, treat them with love and respect and they give you much more back. Pandora on the other hand is now "The Boss" at my daughters house along with "mummy" cat (grandkids named her that???)
KP has no understanding of caring for and loving her animals, I also believe this extends to her children, she has a chip, actually a number of chips missing when it comes to others, it's only ever about herself...I actually feel sorry for her occasionally, to live life, being emotionally dead is sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This was my Max (Maximus Maxamillion) and my daughters kitten Pandora, probably posted this before. Miss him, that is him in my profile picture too with his helmet and goggles on, he was as mad as a cut snake. He would force his head up under my arm and stick his front leg and paw over my shoulder and snuggle up when he knew I was in emotional pain after the loss of my husband, other times he would act like such a dick and have me laughing my butt off. He knew he wasn't allowed on my bed, but he knew how to stop me crying and make me laugh, he would put one paw up..look at me, I would say no, he would put another paw up, I again say no, then he would slowly get his chest resting against the bed, Im still saying no but halfheartedly and the moment I'd smile he'd launch himself onto the bed and me and bounce around like bloody Pepe Le pew, it was those moments when I was at my lowest and I mean low, I wanted to die too, Max always knew and was there for me. Animals are special and a gift and should be treated as such, treat them with love and respect and they give you much more back. Pandora on the other hand is now "The Boss" at my daughters house along with "mummy" cat (grandkids named her that???)
KP has no understanding of caring for and loving her animals, I also believe this extends to her children, she has a chip, actually a number of chips missing when it comes to others, it's only ever about herself...I actually feel sorry for her occasionally, to live life, being emotionally dead is sad.
Absolutely adorable 🥰😍 Love the names too 😍

• Heart
Ahhh, he's a handsome chap ❤❤ I'm not a little dog person but he's lovely. I hope your daughter will join us at some point Crumble. And a hug for you 👽🤗❤😘
Thank you 😊 I'm a Rottweiler fan myself had many over the years all of them were excellent family dogs🥰 my daughter's Frenchie is a big muscly boy and he is a loving dog especially with my 7 year old grandson who is Autistic. My daughter initially went the Dogs Trust to rehome a dog and the little Frenchie was there( my profile pic is what he looked like then)poor little thing was dumped because he was not a recognised colour so was no good for breeding 😔 All Brachycephalic dogs should be banned! he has already had two surgeries to widen his airway, they need so much looking after and we know that Skanky doesn't take care of her animals 🤬 they have to have their snouts moisturised regularly and their pads, their tail pocket has to be cleaned regularly, they have to wear warm waterproof coats in winter and cooling vests in summer etc etc all things Skank will neglect to do and now they have yet another vulnerable puppy 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hilarious… everyone in the industry knows not to touch this a ten foot barge pole..THIRRRRRRRSTY PMSL.. (industry insider knowledge)
Hi and welcome . But companies do still work with her though , ie SPL and Celebrity Master Chief , why we just do not understand at all 🤔

Reactions: 12
He could end up as the nation’s hero if he takes the dogs and runs off to save them. Redemption.
It would go some way to redeem himself but he would still be a twit

He is vile on every level.

His babymamma deserves every penny she gets.

Sinitta is and always has been an attention seeking nutter.

Nope, not enough money in the world to let those sweaty hairy hands near me ever
But he does love animals, especially dogs. Remember when that dog shelter burnt down a couple of years ago? Simon gave them a huge donation to get the place up and running again asap and I think his pooches are rescues too! Its's just people he's ruthless with :) Quite unlike this POS we all hate :)

Add the guy who's bride she sent the wedding day text to about shagginng him. Ginger haired footballer.

I think the point is that she has claimed she can count the number of men she has slept with on one hand. Either she is a liar or never learned to count past 5.
Like anybody believes that garbage! Clearly dis fick bikey carnt count eeever.......................................

Thank you 😊 I'm a Rottweiler fan myself had many over the years all of them were excellent family dogs🥰 my daughter's Frenchie is a big muscly boy and he is a loving dog especially with my 7 year old grandson who is Autistic. My daughter initially went the Dogs Trust to rehome a dog and the little Frenchie was there( my profile pic is what he looked like then)poor little thing was dumped because he was not a recognised colour so was no good for breeding 😔 All Brachycephalic dogs should be banned! he has already had two surgeries to widen his airway, they need so much looking after and we know that Skanky doesn't take care of her animals 🤬 they have to have their snouts moisturised regularly and their pads, their tail pocket has to be cleaned regularly, they have to wear warm waterproof coats in winter and cooling vests in summer etc etc all things Skank will neglect to do and now they have yet another vulnerable puppy 🤬
Over the years we have had many different sorts of dogs and all were greatly loved. We have had four Dogues de Bordeaux so I do not understand HOW It reckons to have had such issues with them because we have found them to be wonderful dogs, so gentle, silly and loving. My OH was devastated when his Girly died last year and cannot bear the thought if having another Dogue so we have American Bulldogs now. This gives me even more reasons to hate skanky than I already had :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As per usual , prob because it’s some sort of deal ,
Not one iota of thought has gone into getting this puppy , Let’s forget it’s Skanky for a mo , and Carwash seems a dog lover ,
If any of you said you wanted a dog for your daughter but it would have to live with you , you have other dogs , kids come around , plus Harvey who might be a bit clumsy bless him , and you didn’t want vets bills , of all the dogs ( was going to say breeds but as has been said , it’s just a runt chihuahua or one unscrupulously bred to be small)
This dog would be absolute bottom of my list , total one man dogs, so whose dog is it going to be? Needs to be the centre of attention,
yappy , jealous, bites , and pisses everywhere, and very very fragile, Now stop forgetting Skanky and put her in the mix , Not the best choice

Reactions: 13
I swear that dog looks different every time i see it (nothing at all like the 8 week pup on the sid_blade_hagrid_precious Instagram account) im not a dog owner so i dont know but just my opinion)
Yes the markings see to change...

Reactions: 7
I see It is trying to make itself relevant in that Love Island rubbish by giving "Her Backing" to one of the little sad-acts on there, Hugo.
"Get over it girls!" Its smirks, which is pretty rich considering It is still smarting over Pete getting over her years ago LOL

It probably fancies making sad act Hugo the next The One when wanky buggers off with the dogs :)

• Sick
Add the guy who's bride she sent the wedding day text to about shagginng him. Ginger haired footballer.

I think the point is that she has claimed she can count the number of men she has slept with on one hand. Either she is a liar or never learned to count past 5.
Yeah but she needs the other hand to count with so using one hand 50 x ... ;)

Reactions: 10
Well tbh the whole row with Hugo on LI was because he said he didn't like fake girls (looks and personality) so that is Skanky double fucked 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel as you do about the cretin unfortunately I won't be around to see her downfall so I've asked my daughter to join the Krusty Krew 😉 I hope she will 🤞although she tells me off for getting myself wound up over the skank, hopefully many more will come join the KK and help bring the witch down!!!
Big cuddles and hugs to you - I like you worry about not seeing the wonderful day of her comeuppance but I'm crossing my fingers and toes 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.