Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my Max (Maximus Maxamillion) and my daughters kitten Pandora, probably posted this before. Miss him, that is him in my profile picture too with his helmet and goggles on, he was as mad as a cut snake. He would force his head up under my arm and stick his front leg and paw over my shoulder and snuggle up when he knew I was in emotional pain after the loss of my husband, other times he would act like such a dick and have me laughing my butt off. He knew he wasn't allowed on my bed, but he knew how to stop me crying and make me laugh, he would put one paw up..look at me, I would say no, he would put another paw up, I again say no, then he would slowly get his chest resting against the bed, Im still saying no but halfheartedly and the moment I'd smile he'd launch himself onto the bed and me and bounce around like bloody Pepe Le pew, it was those moments when I was at my lowest and I mean low, I wanted to die too, Max always knew and was there for me. Animals are special and a gift and should be treated as such, treat them with love and respect and they give you much more back. Pandora on the other hand is now "The Boss" at my daughters house along with "mummy" cat (grandkids named her that???)
KP has no understanding of caring for and loving her animals, I also believe this extends to her children, she has a chip, actually a number of chips missing when it comes to others, it's only ever about herself...I actually feel sorry for her occasionally, to live life, being emotionally dead is sad.
You are so right. You never forget your animals and the unconditional love they give you. 🌈 🐱 🐶 👨👩 RIP XXX

Thank you 😊 I'm a Rottweiler fan myself had many over the years all of them were excellent family dogs🥰 my daughter's Frenchie is a big muscly boy and he is a loving dog especially with my 7 year old grandson who is Autistic. My daughter initially went the Dogs Trust to rehome a dog and the little Frenchie was there( my profile pic is what he looked like then)poor little thing was dumped because he was not a recognised colour so was no good for breeding 😔 All Brachycephalic dogs should be banned! he has already had two surgeries to widen his airway, they need so much looking after and we know that Skanky doesn't take care of her animals 🤬 they have to have their snouts moisturised regularly and their pads, their tail pocket has to be cleaned regularly, they have to wear warm waterproof coats in winter and cooling vests in summer etc etc all things Skank will neglect to do and now they have yet another vulnerable puppy 🤬
We are talking about a woman who can't even wash her own hair... animal husbandry - forget it... 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Start the list with the stable manager she was living with in his car, at age 15. This was on the first few threads.
The daughters going down the same route,has already had a teenage thing with a farriers son who is a few years older

Start the list with the stable manager she was living with in his car, at age 15. This was on the first few threads.
And her mother obviously thought this was a great idea!!! What a right rough old lot, all of them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Well tbh the whole row with Hugo on LI was because he said he didn't like fake girls (looks and personality) so that is Skanky double fucked 😜
It also begs the question why the duck is he on a program when that is all that is going to be available and how quickly will he be ousted or forced to eat his words. The program is the pits.

Reactions: 10
Just got stuck behind skank driving her grotesque horsebox near Horsham. She’s obviously back at the MM.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You are so right. You never forget your animals and the unconditional love they give you. 🌈 🐱 🐶 👨👩 RIP XXX

We are talking about a woman who can't even wash her own hair... animal husbandry - forget it... 😢
I'm a fox terrier fan we lost our last one about a month ago. Although he went to sleep in mummy's arms loved til the end the grief and loss is still raw. Wish I could put a picture of him up but not sure how

Just got stuck behind skank driving her grotesque horsebox near Horsham. She’s obviously back at the MM.
I thought she'd sold it. If
If this is her, then she's obviously lying about what she's had done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm a fox terrier fan we lost our last one about a month ago. Although he went to sleep in mummy's arms loved til the end the grief and loss is still raw. Wish I could put a picture of him up but not sure how

She was actually driving it! I thought the same. Kicking myself now of not getting a picture but by the time my camera came up we were moving again. 100% she was driving it right near the MM.

• Angry
  • Wow

I thought she was still banned from driving🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
That horsebox is worth a fair bit. Anybody else would have had it taken by the bailiffs towards her debts. Just what on earth is going on with this case. Is she never going to be dealt with?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just seen she was given another six months. Omg she really doesn’t give a bleeping tit 😡 driving around in a bright pink horsebox with her own name all over it and just no fucks given. She must sit there laughing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She was actually driving it! I thought the same. Kicking myself now of not getting a picture but by the time my camera came up we were moving again. 100% she was driving it right near the MM.
Should have phoned the police. I would have. She’s still banned from driving she wouldn’t be insured.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen she was given another six months. Omg she really doesn’t give a bleeping tit 😡 driving around in a bright pink horsebox with her own name all over it and just no fucks given. She must sit there laughing.
She must have totally lost the plot. Either that or she's got some serious info on people in high places. I had a 6.5 ton box. If I'd have had all the surgery she's just claimed there's no way I'd have been capable of driving it

• Angry
She really is utterly loathsome. She uses everything and everyone like it’s at her own personal disposal. Even her own son. Laws mean nothing, debts mean nothing. She’s a complete parasite of this country.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It also begs the question why the duck is he on a program when that is all that is going to be available and how quickly will he be ousted or forced to eat his words. The program is the pits.
I think he more means the girls that it's obvious they've had work done (lip filler)

Reactions: 4
Should have phoned the police. I would have. She’s still banned from driving she wouldn’t be insured.
Wish I’d bloody known, I thought her ban ended at the start of the year. 😡

She must have totally lost the plot. Either that or she's got some serious info on people in high places. I had a 6.5 ton box. If I'd have had all the surgery she's just claimed there's no way I'd have been capable of driving it
Ripping her stitches all over the place. This is a woman who gets in a communal swimming pool less than 24hours after surgery.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wish I’d bloody known, I thought her ban ended at the start of the year. 😡

Ripping her stitches all over the place. This is a woman who gets in a communal swimming pool less than 24hours after surgery.
Banned until Dec 21 she said. The horse box has been kept at a property at Adversene, nearby, it was on a Kady Pody's facebook that it belonged to them. You could still report it....there maybe cameras along there.

• Heart
  • Wow
She’s saw on here that we know where the horse box it kept, moving it to a new secret location,

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I see It is trying to make itself relevant in that Love Island rubbish by giving "Her Backing" to one of the little sad-acts on there, Hugo.
"Get over it girls!" Its smirks, which is pretty rich considering It is still smarting over Pete getting over her years ago LOL

It probably fancies making sad act Hugo the next The One when wanky buggers off with the dogs :)

Why is Love Island even still on after three deaths one being the presenter. If they scrapped Jeremy Kyle they should scrap this tit too

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.