Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ❤ I see more lovely ladies are about today then 😘 wonder what tit madams going to pump out today, I can hardly wait 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow... Thank you Jersey, I can see why Jersey Boy buys you sexy stuff ❤
Aah, thank you. Happy in my own skin, any flaws are mine and would never do anything to correct. Can't get head around skanky butchering herself & Lozza facetuning beyond recognition !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I AM ALIVE - New thread coming soon, need coffee first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's me.
Aww, lovely picture ❤

It's nice to see what people look like. When I read Liar Liar's post I read it in a Patsy Stones voice (in my mind), thank god everyone who has Skanky as their avatar I don't read it in her screeching voice - I'd have a migraine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww, lovely picture ❤

It's nice to see what people look like. When I read Liar Liar's post I read it in a Patsy Stones voice (in my mind), thank god everyone who has Skanky as their avatar I don't read it in her screeching voice - I'd have a migraine!
I'm a yellow big-lipped fish so I don't know what voice you can use now;) Lovely pics all - problem is I can't believe the utter filth that spews forth through your keyboards now :ROFLMAO: You all look like you might fall over if some said 'damn'!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are her and Wanky using the word 'fresh' all the time? Am I missing something?
What does it mean to say “Keep things fresh”? Is it to keep foods fresh, or have the mind pick up new things like knowledge?
I suppose, “Keep things fresh” could refer to food or to knowledge, but when I think of this expression, I think of keeping things fresh in a marriage or relationship. Don’t let it get stale. Try new things. Keep it lively in the bedroom.

1K view

And here it is people!!

NEW THREAD!

• Heart
Aww, lovely picture ❤

Love your pic bless you ❤❤ well now, I dread to think what voice you would read mine in then 🤣 it's got to the stage now I can't listen to Madam Bollockchops any more cos she does my head in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.