Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Is it possible for someone to mention that Blade may have been debarked? Or does it have to be proven?
He was debarked during her stay at the Ashtead rental. She left him outside tied up all the time and neighbours complained non-stop about his barking. Suddenly he is still there but his bark isn't. Doesn't he still wear one of those shock collars?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
He was debarked during her stay at the Ashtead rental. She left him outside tied up all the time and neighbours complained non-stop about his barking. Suddenly he is still there but his bark isn't. Doesn't he still wear one of those shock collars?
I wouldn't be surprised about the collar. She really is cruel enough

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Evening Krusties ❤ thanks for starting the thread @Pink Squirrel my lovely ❤ and to everyone who liked the title 😘

She won't replace Stirling on LI, FFS I can't see Whitmore being happy if that thing replaced her bloke, can you?

I am disgusted she's got yet another animal. That poor little dog 😔as others have said, she's only done it to wind people up, the bleep.

@JakeM was it you who had the full definitive list somewhere of all her blokes in order, with the dates? I know someone did, I thought it was you, can that go on the Wiki 😘

• Heart
duck that.
Ian Stirling is irritating..use to think he was funny...
I thought Katie was gunning for Laura Whitmores presenting job..

Why do I get the feeling she might put Harvey up for a place 🙄🤯 he is so popular she'd soon bag some role if she ropes in him.
Is he over 18?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Evening Krusties ❤ thanks for starting the thread @Pink Squirrel my lovely ❤ and to everyone who liked the title 😘

She won't replace Stirling on LI, FFS I can't see Whitmore being happy if that thing replaced her bloke, can you?

I am disgusted she's got yet another animal. That poor little dog 😔as others have said, she's only done it to wind people up, the bleep.

@JakeM was it you who had the full definitive list somewhere of all her blokes in order, with the dates? I know someone did, I thought it was you, can that go on the Wiki 😘
Start the list with the stable manager she was living with in his car, at age 15. This was on the first few threads.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering about Wanky he loves his dog Sid,I’m thinking that’s why he doesn’t like Harvey,perhaps obviously he knows what happened to Rolo and we know it’s all been kept very quiet about that poor baby..Just resentment me thinks..Just a thought.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Still waiting for the outcome from ‘exciting little project’ from in Portugal 🙄
When Boris pulls the plug on holidays abroad and even they can't travel she wants someone to knock a couple of these so they can pretend they are on holiday. When she starts scoffing fast food because she thinks she can after lipo treatment she might need to photoshop these images.

download (1) (2).jpeg

download (1) (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Congratulations to our lovely @Facehugger for a great thread title 👽🤗😘♥ and well done Pinky for setting it up 😘❤
Thank you lovely ❤😘

I will agree that as much as Nonecky twattybollocks is a knob, I'll give him the respect for the way he looks after Sid but as others say, why is he anywhere near an animal abuser? That Protection Dogs Worldwide firm who she got blade from want looking at if they're happy to let the poor dog remain in her care an'all.

Mind you, they use the shock collars so they're cunts anyway 🤬

• Angry
I think Katie wont be happy with how she looks.

I think we will see more photoshop🙄

As for Portugal suprise she is probably doing a Christmas calender shoot..

Dont panic Lockdown will intervene🛎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, the thought of her on a calendar 🤮

She would be terrible at any voice overs, but as my mum used to say, she has the face for radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have added her relationships (the one's that I know about anyway) into the wiki. Christ, you don’t realise how many men she’s been with until you look down the list!

• Heart
  • Haha
I have added her relationships (the one's that I know about anyway) into the wiki. Christ, you don’t realise how many men she’s been with until you look down the list!
I added Shane Duffy between kris and Charles I just remembered Alex Anderson I added Alex . the millionaire she spent Valentine with 🤔

• Wow
Just seen her on BBC1 Celebrity Masterchef advert… 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.