Katie Price #46 The British Pam? More like a tin of Spam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have added her relationships (the one's that I know about anyway) into the wiki. Christ, you don’t realise how many men she’s been with until you look down the list!
Hi Krusty Crew, I too have added a few things on the Wikid Price page!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have added her relationships (the one's that I know about anyway) into the wiki. Christ, you don’t realise how many men she’s been with until you look down the list!
Who's was that football man she was rumoured to have been at it with, the one there was talk he might have been Jett's father? I know we can't put that bit on the wiki I guess,but I've forgotten who it was.

How do you add? Gavin Henson is missing from the list
I think you go to the 'edit' tab at the top.

Reactions: 8
I added Shane Duffy between kris and Charles I just remembered Alex Anderson I added Alex . the millionaire she spent Valentine with 🤔
Louis Casper Dunweber
King Louis 😂😂

And Leon Esfahani that guy that she was knocking around with when she was doing that stuff in Wales (he owned starbucks and Dennys diners)
He's the one that went over to the US with her to see Cami li

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who's was that football man she was rumoured to have been at it with, the one there was talk he might have been Jett's father? I know we can't put that bit on the wiki I guess,but I've forgotten who it was.
Is it Joe Hart?

Reactions: 11
Hiya 👋 I've just seen they've got a new puppy, some first class trolling going on under Carl's pic, the rabid fans went cray cray. So what happened to Prescious?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hiya 👋 I've just seen they've got a new puppy, some first class trolling going on under Carl's pic, the rabid fans went cray cray. So what happened to Prescious?
Hello Mavis ❤ yep, so it seems. Precious was last seen in a dog cage at Harvey's house while they'd fucked off abroad I think xx

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Amir Khan and his mate Saj Mohamhed 2011
Ok. Not slut shaming, if someone wants to have sex with every man they meet, then they have that prerogative.

But bloody hell, the local STD clinic must have been on speed dial??? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.