Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
It is incredible to see how far this woman has fallen from grace. From the highs of I'm a celebrity and marrying Peter Andre, to the lows of selling tedious stories about her life to anyone that will pay for them.
She has seriously misjudged the mood of the public, who have no time for her stupid antics anymore. She should withdraw from public life, and sort herself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Somerville12

VIP Member
Right I am so angry another her bloody lying I have emailed the Insta story evidence of splints no cast then same outfit later crawling to the car no splintering what looks like plaster casts, to the trailhead . No point the sun as they are the pals in collusion sigh her. Think I will send the Dailyfail too. Daily star I found at the bottom of their web page news@ dailystar.co.uk
editorial contact for story tips is on their site.... Tips @ dailymail.com.... Done... Took a few mins... A researcher might just look at those Insta vids where it's clearly only splints skin showing between four and leg then he's later in same outfit pretend thick looking off fake plaster casts and do some digging and use it as a good story idea to their boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

NParker

Chatty Member
Yes, and when she’s in the car she puts her weight on her foot when she sat down too. She’s saying her feet and ankles are completely broken - but didn’t once wince or cry out in pain. Either she’s so numb from having every body part replaced with plastic and fillers that she can’t feel any pain at all, or she’s bullshitting how life changing her broken feet and ankles are.
Ok you've convinced me, because on top of that she's wearing a ROMPER! Why on earth would you wear a romper on an evening out, when you have to take the entire thing off to use the toilet and you can't put any weight on your feet? Bizzare. What is she really up to?

Reactions: 18

NParker

Chatty Member
Must be true?? :LOL: This is Katie Price we are talking about, she's a pathological liar.

I have to admit I was thinking that "Something might happen" during this holiday, this is the best she could come up with??
Is it that unbelievable that this dummy would go abroad during a pandemic and then do something stupid to injure herself? 🤔

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I don’t get the level of abuse they gave this guy? I have seen hundreds of worse comments?! Why swear at him threaten his business etc when he actually only asked a basic question. What they have done is 10000000 times worse then what he asked. Just goes to show how much she thinks of “Harvey’s law” . Talk about double standards.

NParker

Chatty Member
Her latest video, where to start.

Her lips look awful, skin like leather and you can see the puckering behind her ears where she's had the multiple facelifts. Hair looks lank, greasy and stringy - despite her and the hairdresser lying about how "thick" it is (must've meant her head).

She said the trip to Turkey/teef visit was planned ages ago, so there goes another lie...when she spoke to Princess in the packing video she hammed it up as a getaway after all of her bad news, and said while there she 'might' get her teeth done.

Carl aka Grimace looks repulsed by her, however, she 'innit-ed' Princess into agreeing that Carl is the first man to take care of her (because he buys her things), since Peter. Is it just me, or does she mention Peter in nearly EVERY video. She's never moved on from him.

Mess mess mess! Watching that video above just demonstrates her cognitive decline. She's actually become less professional, more obnoxious and immature.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I cringe so badly for the older kids who are forced onto video, you can tell Junior doesn't want to be part of it. Princess seems to want to be as famous as possible, but her own vlog was SO cringey, and her friend was the most awkward looking person.

I remember one of petes tv shows on 'at home with the andres' and he asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and her answer was "famous" and he brilliantly replied "famous for what though?" And told her she needed a talent and something to work at, she sniped something about "maybe i'll be like mum" then quickly took it back and laughed. I can honestly see her following Katie's footsteps being so fame hungry. I really hope Pete and Emily manage to have more influence

• Sad

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
How can people think veneers look nice knowing there's horrible brown stumps underneath?? Its all I can think of when I see celebs etc with them now 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Somerville12

VIP Member
what's this so called devastating news from the consultsnt??? More bulshit... Keeping her sheep idiot followers who keep saying what a great mum she is, hanging on. What a cow booking the holiday on a date that would mean she is away from Bunny on her birthday . Good job Bunny spends fuck all time with her. She s seems to be full time with Kieran who takes them on walks, to the woods, strawberry picking,normal stuff, no vlogs just a few family style normal pics on his gram.

With her track record probably yes, in fact in one of my earlier comments I joked that the Trip to Turkey will be where the next baby will be conceived.
Usually a trip to Turkey means, either new teeth or a new face, and as she’s had so much work done, any more facelift’s and she”l be wearing her pubes as a moustache. So, my bet is the new bloke coming back with a gob full of porcelain...😉

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I thought the same. I actually warmed to her in the first two books, especially in the first one where she spoke about her abusive relationship in her teens and found the whole Gareth Gates story a massive double standard and felt sorry for her! Was so happy that she found Peter as I thought all she needed was love and affection then from book 3 it all seemed to go pear shaped, call me cynical but it’s like she almost wanted to have bad luck in her life just to get books and headlines.
Iv read them all too- I used to be a massive fan, il admit! I loved her show with Pete and I used to copy my hair like hers etc!! (I was young!!but still I’m mortified!)
Since Iv been on this thread Iv been re-watching some of the shows and with 10+ years of seeing her antics in the press you realise just how flawed she is. She repeats her behaviour with every guy in her life- a cycle of jumping in too quick, marrying them, treating them mean and getting bored and then finding attention elsewhere. She’s utterly self destructive, she doesn’t seem to learn from past mistakes like most of us do, There’s not self awareness and theres never any growth with her. When you look back she really did have it all- she had a loving relationship, a beautiful home , the looks and she seemed to be business savvy. She did work hard and you can’t say she didn’t if you look at how busy she was in the Pete days and the years following.
Iv just been watching the episodes with her and that Leo guy and she’s engaged to him but she looks and sounds miserable, there’s no spark to her- so why does she accept the proposal?! At this point in her life her house was beautiful, furnished lovely and it was so tidy. I was surprised that her mum and brother seemed to adore that Leo!! They thought he was a decent guy.
This was all just before she met Kieron. There’s even an episode where she takes her friends to a psychic and one of the friends is Jayne poutney (the one Kieron cheated with) and it’s horrible to watch. Jayne sits there and draws Katie’s aura black (lmfao!) and then Katie shouts at least I’m not grey!!!! They seemed to dislike each other even when friends! It’s so awkward to watch! But why was she surrounding herself with people like that?! It’s like she brings it all on herself.
It seems as soon as she met Kieron and that relationship went sour her whole life went into even more of a downward spiral.
There’s one episode interviewing Harvey teacher who says ‘everything he does is for mummy’ - it’s so very sad that she seems to be more preoccupied with having fun and regaining her youth than focusing on being a mum now. She gives it all this independent woman shit but she only feels validated with a man around her.
Utterly sad.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I'm not buying the broken feet and ankles. For any body else that would be a huge thing and something quite hard to deal with. Bloody hell my bf broke his wrist this week, had surgery Wednesday and is still in a lot of pain, resting it in ice constantly and is back in hospital today to get his cast realigned because he's so uncomfortable. And here's Pricey, 24 hours later sitting on IG, looking absolutely fine, on the beg for a fucking mobility scooter and pushing a couples page. Who knows what she's had done, nothing would surprise me at this point, had a few extra inches added to make her taller? 🤷🏻‍♀️ is that a thing 😂

I've always given her the benefit of the doubt tbh but drama seems to constantly follow her and I refuse to believe one person can have such bad luck.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
If she'd broke her ankles / fractured her feet (whatever) somewhere as public as a waterpark, there would have been a scene. It's not like people would have missed KP, her breasts and her entourage strutting around.

If she'd actually had the accident, she'd have no doubt been crying out in pain, then either an ambulance would have been called, or people would have been carrying her to a car, as she couldn't walk.

This would have got at least some of the public at the waterpark's attention. Some of whom will have recognised her and people definitely would have taken photos or videos on their mobiles and shared on social media. Has this been the case?

Reactions: 17

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Every time she gets her daughter to defend her, I cringe. Pwincess was born the same day as my son, an hour apart to be exact. Imagine if I had an argument at work and I roped him in to argue on my behalf....it’s beyond belief. I still think of my son as an innocent.

Scragbags

VIP Member
No way can you move that much with broken feet. Shes walking on her knees and bashing her feet off the floor as she goes 😂

How can she think this is a believable story man 🤦🏻‍♀️

TC14

Chatty Member

SO is this the electric chair that poor dog 'suffocated' in. Now no way did he crawl under as there is no under!! Only the front where the electric footrest is. So someone was definitely fucking around with the controls and if so would have seen the dog go near if and seen it being crushed!!! This was no accident at all :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I've been wondering this for a while. She actually doesn't seem to really care about any of her kids really. Harvey is the only one she has full control over so to speak. He's the one who can get her a bunch of publicity and sympathy, and can be regarded as her one redeeming feature (ie good mother, tireless effort etc, even though we know she does fuck all.) I also thought it was somewhat convenient that Harvey was unable to come on this trip, and think she planned it this way the whole time.
Totally agree. I actually think she’s too personality disordered to genuinely love and care for her children. I remember her saying she didn’t bother with stair gates because her carpets were thick, so if the children fell they didn’t hurt themselves 🤷‍♀️ Not to mention letting the youngest ones shit in the garden. She has no maternal feelings. Her children exist for her own validation, which is why she seems to favour Junior and Princess. The younger ones are too young to be useful to her.

Harvey, like you say, is great because he gets her sympathy and attention, but she can’t be arsed with the difficult aspects of his day to day care.

• Heart