Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is incredible to see how far this woman has fallen from grace. From the highs of I'm a celebrity and marrying Peter Andre, to the lows of selling tedious stories about her life to anyone that will pay for them.
She has seriously misjudged the mood of the public, who have no time for her stupid antics anymore. She should withdraw from public life, and sort herself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It is incredible to see how far this woman has fallen from grace. From the highs of I'm a celebrity and marrying Peter Andre, to the lows of selling tedious stories about her life to anyone that will pay for them.
She should withdraw public life, and sort herself out.
She should, but she won’t...

Reactions: 5
hang on, i thought she was previously diagnosed with COPD? i remember hearing that and thinking amy wouldn’t last the rest of the year, and yet...
If I'm reading the article right, then her mum is here with her. She would be in the clinically extremely vulnerable category like my dad. Staying with Katie is a massive risk for her surely? Katie goes out all over the place and doesn't strike me as the type to take precautions. I bet she's only there to take care of Harvey.

Reactions: 7
She should be banned for life,RSPCA know about her so many people have complained even petition.All this ankle tit lies has detracted from that poor puppy.Evil,evil witch.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just read the latest article in the sun. She now says up to TWO YEARS to heal and 6 months to walk. Its gettign worse and worse. For us, i mean. We will be reading about it forever.
I wonder how long it will actually play out before she gets a new angle going?
Wont be much fun for new guy since she isnt easily mobile and they cant be papped walking around.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has seriously misjudged the mood of the public, who have no time for her stupid antics anymore. She should withdraw from public life, and sort herself out.
Exactly she had her time in the spotlight, squandered most of her fortune and now she thinks she's still raked and people care. Just give it up and be a mom to your children

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember that bullshit about having finger cancer?
Yes! I remember her doing a brilliant sadface photoshoot for the News Of The World, poorly finger held aloft. Harvey was a baby IIRC, so it was heavily insinuated that she might not live to see him grow up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read the latest article in the sun. She now says up to TWO YEARS to heal and 6 months to walk. Its gettign worse and worse. For us, i mean. We will be reading about it forever.
I wonder how long it will actually play out before she gets a new angle going?
Wont be much fun for new guy since she isnt easily mobile and they cant be papped walking around.
Next story, she'll meet a shaman whilst popping to the supermarket for some frozen chicken nuggets, he'll whip out his voodoo belt and perform some ancient ritual and voila! All better, a miracle 🙏 completely healed👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute joke! She’s gone from having a lucrative career with millions in the bank, a beautiful home, a loving husband and all her children always in the same home at the same time. She’s now some washed up, skint has been that doesn’t have custody of her children, a tit hole house that isn’t even liveable and goes from one tit relationship to another and has probably had more clap then the NHS on a Thursday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
BF82A952-E0A8-40C6-9E62-18EF6E092636.png

I’m assuming she’s had “surgery” but....What kind of arts-and-crafts hospital sprinkles on glitter? Is this actually a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.