Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely seems to be on a downward spiral. She needs professional help so should take herself out of the limelight and get the help she obviously needs. If not, I fear this isn't going to end well.

Reactions: 6
She definitely seems to be on a downward spiral. She needs professional help so should take herself out of the limelight and get the help she obviously needs. If not, I fear this isn't going to end well.
Many including myself said this years ago, professional help isn't going to happen, child services will never get involved and she will end up in an early grave.

Reactions: 3
Iv been watching some of the old re runs of Peter and Katie while working out lately- just out of interest to see where it all went wrong. And she does have some warped ideas on relationships. It’s like she hasn’t evolved out of that teenage phase of falling in love. She wants the attention, the butterflies, feeling desired and sexual and then when she gets bored and real life comes in to play she goes moody. It’s the same cycle all the time with her- her men have to always give her attention. It’s as though she doesn’t understand that love comes in other forms. If you watch the series back there were massive cracks in the relationship from the start but it all kicked off imo in America when Pete went to do his album. She was vile to him, she was moody and went bed early when he asked her to listen to some of the tracks, she told him some of the tracks were tit (which yes they were! But she wasn’t supportive) she came across as really jealous that it was his turn in the limelight. She seemed to begrudge just being a wife and mum, she wanted all the attention. I’m not saying Pete was a saint he was always shouting and swearing at her but I do feel like she wants everything centred around her.
I’m always abit stuck on my views on her being a mum. On one hand I think she adores Harvey and I think in the past she has been a good mum and I don’t agree with everything people say, but on the other hand how can you go on holiday when he’s been so ill?!! In recent years she’s not once put her kids before herself. She’s like a friend to princess and junior and not a mum. She’s too concerned about being sexy to her latest boyfriend. She clearly has MH issues and maybe a personality disorder. I find it all abit tragic how shes living her life now- she once had it all- she was attractive, successful, had a beautiful house when she first started off and met Pete, she was strong willed and seemed quite shrewd. She’s utterly lost the plot
That argument in the segway shop was shocking! Not saying she didn’t deserve it but he totally lost it and any ‘mask’ he may of had slipped!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Many including myself said this years ago, professional help isn't going to happen, child services will never get involved and she will end up in an early grave.
Poor kids! 🙁

Reactions: 2
To have the veneers, she’s had to have her natural teeth filed down to stumps 🤮
I always think how horrendous it will be for those who have had their healthy teeth ground down to black stumps when a less destructive method of getting veneers is developed, one where you keep your own teeth intact. 🤨

Reactions: 5
No way can you move that much with broken feet. Shes walking on her knees and bashing her feet off the floor as she goes 😂

How can she think this is a believable story man 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
What is her life changing devastating news? Another magazine deal will reveal all no doubt!
I thought she was bankrupt she seems to be living the high life still! They are well suited plastic looking dummies

View attachment 205406
WTH? I don’t think anyone should be posting negative comments on anyone’s instagram... but god- out of everything she picks a random guy and dies this him and appear proud!! 😳
That poor guy. I’ve probably said worse but always factual. No one deserves this, he did nothing in comparison to others and even Pwice herself!

Reactions: 4
No caption required...
And no we don’t think you look as hot as you think you do in that picture. Put your hairy tongue away bleurghhhh 🤮

I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago. Pain like nothing else. All this is bullshit it has to be, or she has the pain threshold of a bloody bull 😳
Also shes crossing her legs and does not appear worried about her legs or feet getting bumped or knocked which surely you would be, no? With that amount of pain? Plus they would be swollen even more after the flight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That argument in the segway shop was shocking! Not saying she didn’t deserve it but he totally lost it and any ‘mask’ he may of had slipped!
I agree! It was so hard to watch. To be fair to Katie he was being an arse! Taking the piss and acting stupid to the guy in the shop. Yes she is moody and maybe it had been brewing a while but good god! His language was appalling, he was pretty vile to her. On that occasion I thought he was in the wrong

She’s a train wreck and has been for years. As for child services ...does she have custody of any child apart from Harvey?

And no we don’t think you look as hot as you think you do in that picture. Put your hairy tongue away bleurghhhh 🤮

Also shes crossing her legs and does not appear worried about her legs or feet getting bumped or knocked which surely you would be, no? With that amount of pain? Plus they would be swollen even more after the flight?

The aircast she has on doesn’t look right either? She’s missing the plastic insert that goes on the front for starters?? And how she’s kneeling like that I’ll never know. You’re supposed to elevate constantly to reduce swelling 🤷‍♀️

I always think how horrendous it will be for those who have had their healthy teeth ground down to black stumps when a less destructive method of getting veneers is developed, one where you keep your own teeth intact. 🤨
Not to mention hers keep falling off. She had one fall off during her Quest reality show where she was meant to host a makeup workshop, and said another had fallen off during her packing video with Princess...

They're supposed to have a shelf life of at least 10 years. She'll end up needing dentures at the rate she's going.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SO she’s moving around the house on her knees ( no idea if this is safe or would be recommend)

any opportunity to big up Carl she’s on it...it’s so cringe!! 😬 Bet he didn’t even bloody buy them!
21D5E81F-2DD5-4843-81BF-93E1B3803BAA.png

I’ve never broken my ankle but I have ripped all of my ACL in my knee. I could barely move my leg when I was laying down without the worst pain, how she is moving and DRAGGING her ankles I do not know....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.