Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe so badly for the older kids who are forced onto video, you can tell Junior doesn't want to be part of it. Princess seems to want to be as famous as possible, but her own vlog was SO cringey, and her friend was the most awkward looking person.

I remember one of petes tv shows on 'at home with the andres' and he asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and her answer was "famous" and he brilliantly replied "famous for what though?" And told her she needed a talent and something to work at, she sniped something about "maybe i'll be like mum" then quickly took it back and laughed. I can honestly see her following Katie's footsteps being so fame hungry. I really hope Pete and Emily manage to have more influence

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Kieron always seems quite likeable to me, but then I remember he was an hole and was dipping his wick with everyone on her friends list while they were married.
I never believed all that. The whole story stank to high heaven. Nothing about it added up. I remember seeing him in an interview with the Sun where he was apologising and saying he was a sex addict with all the emotion of asking for a pound of mince in the butcher shop. Like he was reading it off a cue card.
It was just another story to get Katie back in the news when her star was first starting to fade and they’d run out of other bullshit to feed the papers. In fact I’m sure there was something Kieran alluded to not long ago that suggested none of it was true. But I can’t remember exactly what.
Maybe someone else will know.

Reactions: 13
Nah.
She'll be dancing on bar tables within 3 weeks. Guaranteed.;)
Consultant my arse. Maybe an A&E harassed doc who told her to grow the duck up and stop abusing the NHS.
Agreed. Sorry if this has been mentioned bug how has she had dental work with so much anaesthesia etc when no doubt she will be on strong pain meds for her feet. No decent doctor will go near her so soon after such an accident

Reactions: 3
So she’s bankrupt went on a nice holiday, had teeth done etc.... I don’t believe anything that comes from that woman’s mouth. I wish the press would stop reporting on her

Reactions: 7
Alongside the disgustingly selfish act of booking a pr money making stunt of a holiday when it was Bunny's birthday... I thought so Bunny didn't even get to spend it with her other siblings Princess Junior or Harvey cos of her duckfacefuckface selfish , nasty, waste of press space, wrinkly old fence varnish colour, plastic, greedy, soul selling, vapid idiot of a mother who didn't think she was important enough to make it a week earlier or later. Poor poor Bunny... More in the future when she looks backs at her childhood memories with her mum from minimal memories living with her and her horrible instagram/ press stories including from now when it was her 6 th birthday.😓 Thank God for Kieran to be honest and Pete. Sorry rant over... 😫😡
In my head reading that it was to the tune of we didn’t start the fire 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just read this article from a couple of month's back - oh how quickly she reverts to repeat history (or the 'relationship' with Carl is pure fiction). What strikes me is how desperate she is for a happily ever after with a man, she can't contemplate being single and happy, and I think its sad that she feels she has to be the 'perfect' girlfriend. She really does have a screwed up view of life.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I never believed all that. The whole story stank to high heaven. Nothing about it added up. I remember seeing him in an interview with the Sun where he was apologising and saying he was a sex addict with all the emotion of asking for a pound of mince in the butcher shop. Like he was reading it off a cue card.
It was just another story to get Katie back in the news when her star was first starting to fade and they’d run out of other bullshit to feed the papers. In fact I’m sure there was something Kieran alluded to not long ago that suggested none of it was true. But I can’t remember exactly what.
He said recently that the sex addict thing was a lie didn’t he?

I don’t agree with cheating at all but i wonder what drove him to it? We’ve seen how she behaves in public so whats she like in private? She wants to be a sex symbol and brags about sex all the time but haven’t multiple exs said she slobs around at home & is a pretty lazy boring lover?

I just read this article from a couple of month's back - oh how quickly she reverts to repeat history (or the 'relationship' with Carl is pure fiction). What strikes me is how desperate she is for a happily ever after with a man, she can't contemplate being single and happy, and I think its sad that she feels she has to be the 'perfect' girlfriend. She really does have a screwed up view of life.
Katie is predictable, she never seems to learn from her mistakes, you can guarantee when a relationship breaks down she will get a new bloke within a few days or weeks. She just can't be single and that's a solid fact, her view on life is very screwed up and will never change.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes, it was all very fishy. I wonder if he has signed some sort of NDA? Or she has something ‘on him me so he just goes along with it all for a quiet life/harmonious co-parenting.

Alex Reid appears to be biting back now (look at his IG) he was also very quiet while she threw shocking sex stories about him into the public domain.

Reactions: 6
Also watched her latest vid of their day at the waterpark. Carl treats her like a mate, which is fine, and friendship is the most important thing, but strange so early in a relationship. She says she likes tactile men, touch of the knee, etc., but when they're on the rollercoaster he looks like he's sitting as far away as possible with absolutely no touching or 'are you feeling alright' eye contact.

Reactions: 2
A4E08601-6FAB-48CB-8F09-CFCD9DB13816.png

WTH? I don’t think anyone should be posting negative comments on anyone’s instagram... but god- out of everything she picks a random guy and dies this him and appear proud!! 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He said recently that the sex addict thing was a lie didn’t he?

I don’t agree with cheating at all but i wonder what drove him to it? We’ve seen how she behaves in public so whats she like in private? She wants to be a sex symbol and brags about sex all the time but haven’t multiple exs said she slobs around at home & is a pretty lazy boring lover?
Her “sex tape” with no dick Dane Bowers is the most cringe thing in the world

• Haha
Her “sex tape” with no dick Dane Bowers is the most cringe thing in the world
Oh that's one where she has a little assistance from a sex toy to get off.

Personally, it's even worse than Kim Kardashian's sex tape, I prefer "One night in Paris"

• Haha

Iv been watching some of the old re runs of Peter and Katie while working out lately- just out of interest to see where it all went wrong. And she does have some warped ideas on relationships. It’s like she hasn’t evolved out of that teenage phase of falling in love. She wants the attention, the butterflies, feeling desired and sexual and then when she gets bored and real life comes in to play she goes moody. It’s the same cycle all the time with her- her men have to always give her attention. It’s as though she doesn’t understand that love comes in other forms. If you watch the series back there were massive cracks in the relationship from the start but it all kicked off imo in America when Pete went to do his album. She was vile to him, she was moody and went bed early when he asked her to listen to some of the tracks, she told him some of the tracks were tit (which yes they were! But she wasn’t supportive) she came across as really jealous that it was his turn in the limelight. She seemed to begrudge just being a wife and mum, she wanted all the attention. I’m not saying Pete was a saint he was always shouting and swearing at her but I do feel like she wants everything centred around her.
I’m always abit stuck on my views on her being a mum. On one hand I think she adores Harvey and I think in the past she has been a good mum and I don’t agree with everything people say, but on the other hand how can you go on holiday when he’s been so ill?!! In recent years she’s not once put her kids before herself. She’s like a friend to princess and junior and not a mum. She’s too concerned about being sexy to her latest boyfriend. She clearly has MH issues and maybe a personality disorder. I find it all abit tragic how shes living her life now- she once had it all- she was attractive, successful, had a beautiful house when she first started off and met Pete, she was strong willed and seemed quite shrewd. She’s utterly lost the plot

View attachment 205406
WTH? I don’t think anyone should be posting negative comments on anyone’s instagram... but god- out of everything she picks a random guy and dies this him and appear proud!! 😳
So she’s against judging and trolling but will happily troll back at people and get her thousands of supporters to harass him too - breaking her own “law”... (and a reminder... this “troll” only asked Carl why he turned comments off pics of him and Katie)

F269CC9C-EFC6-405E-B354-E777E4285919.jpeg

Just look at this reply she did on her & Carl’s insta page... not exactly professional for someone who wants a law to ban online “bullying”... can’t have it both ways Pwicey.

02B67D2B-CBBA-40C5-B2D7-2F5D27CBDEBC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Kieron always seems quite likeable to me, but then I remember he was an hole and was dipping his wick with everyone on her friends list while they were married.
According to her though. I’m sure he’s made mistakes but honestly, he’s really stepped up as a parent. Everyone comes out shining after being with her, which only outs her for the mess she is. The common denominator is you, Katie.

Oh that's one where she has a little assistance from a sex toy to get off.

Personally, it's even worse than Kim Kardashian's sex tape, I prefer "One night in Paris"
You forgot about the toe too

• Sick
  • Haha
He seems to be a good dad & that’s what matters most with everything thats going on

She's obsessed with fannies and what they smell like and what they're used for. I seem to recall she had a spat with Emily Atack who took the piss out of her on one of her shows and hit back by making noises about blokes she'd shagged having reported back that her twit smells (I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist). She also charmingly told Kelly Brook that she taught Danny Cipraini all he knew about cunnilingus and that she was now benefiting from her tutoring with her sloppy seconds. She is foul with the morals of an alley cat and all she knows is how to use and abuse blokes to her own advantage. I've been banned from DS in the past for implying she's a prostitute but she really is - it's the oldest profession in the book and all her 'books' and biogs have been chatting tit about the size of her ex's dicks and what proclivities they had between the sheets etc.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's obsessed with fannies and what they smell like and what they're used for. I seem to recall she had a spat with Emily Atack who took the piss out of her on one of her shows and hit back by making noises about blokes she'd shagged having reported back that her twit smells (I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist). She also charmingly told Kelly Brook that she taught Danny Cipraini all he knew about cunnilingus and that she was now benefiting from her tutoring with her sloppy seconds. She is foul with the morals of an alley cat and all she knows is how to use and abuse blokes to her own advantage. I've been banned from DS in the past for implying she's a prostitute but she really is - it's the oldest profession in the book and all her 'books' and biogs have been chatting tit about the size of her ex's dicks and what proclivities they had between the sheets etc.
She’s so immature, never been any different. Her kids are more mature than Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.