Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how she would actually look now if she wasn’t all fake.
Stumps for teeth, her hair is probably wrecked, spaniels ears for tits if the implants were removed, wrinkled sun damaged skin.
Can it be any worse than her current state?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cringe so hard on the train earlier when I saw those pictures. Why would anyone do that to their teeth?

Reactions: 2
You can’t put glitter on a turd and call it a diamond Katie 🤷‍♀️

or in your case, veneers on a skank and call it a model

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cringe so hard on the train earlier when I saw those pictures. Why would anyone do that to their teeth?
I'm sure Katie will come up with some Krapenshite reason for it. Watch this space :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 2
She says hairline fracture on YouTube, that's a few weeks rest to let it heal, not pins and screws and six months not walking. 🤥🤷‍♀️💩
And also, you need to have the pins put in straight away. The bones start healing wherever they sit, and if its the wrong spot they have to be re-broken and properly set. I dont buy any of this. Also someone said they saw a video with princess playing with a pair of pink crutches. Seems suspicious to me.

If it was real, she would have had the box and dust bag in the background! Either that or she had put herself down on the waiting list some time ago and they’ve just claimed it’s from him
Or its secondhand

Reactions: 4
And also, you need to have the pins put in straight away. The bones start healing wherever they sit, and if its the wrong spot they have to be re-broken and properly set. I dont buy any of this. Also someone said they saw a video with princess playing with a pair of pink crutches. Seems suspicious to me.

Or its secondhand
It was Bunny with the crutches... it's on this video at 9:25
🤨

Reactions: 1
I saw these earlier today and I keep getting flashbacks. They’re honestly going to haunt my dreams 😂

I do not understand why young people still get porcelain veneers - you’re screwed for life having to keep getting them reattached/redone and any decent dentist would be reluctant to do them on healthy teeth because you’re fucked once you get them filed. Composite veneers, fine, but porcelain should only be done if your teeth are in bad condition or you’re much older in the first place.

If I ever contemplate getting them these photos have definitely scarred me enough to say no 😂

Reactions: 12
If she'd broke her ankles / fractured her feet (whatever) somewhere as public as a waterpark, there would have been a scene. It's not like people would have missed KP, her breasts and her entourage strutting around.

If she'd actually had the accident, she'd have no doubt been crying out in pain, then either an ambulance would have been called, or people would have been carrying her to a car, as she couldn't walk.

This would have got at least some of the public at the waterpark's attention. Some of whom will have recognised her and people definitely would have taken photos or videos on their mobiles and shared on social media. Has this been the case?

Reactions: 17
So was Bunny playing around with crutches while KP was packing and then she packed them? I have so many questions. Did she pack them? Therefore it really wasn’t an accident but planned surgery or else why. And if not, why is there a pair of pink crutches at her house, which must be on hand and not stored away from an old injury? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it just me or do other people find it strange there are hundreds of posts on Katie’s IG wishing Bunny a happy birthday with really personal messages oh Bunny have a fabulous time you are such a lovely little girl you sending you all our love we love you, actually you don’t know her or Katie I just find it odd even sending a happy birthday to a child you don’t know 🙄

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or do other people find it strange there are hundreds of posts on Katie’s IG wishing Bunny a happy birthday with really personal messages oh Bunny have a fabulous time you are such a lovely little girl you sending you all our love we love you, actually you don’t know her or Katie I just find it odd even sending a happy birthday to a child you don’t know 🙄
I think people must read her IG and all the other stuff that is published and get it into their heads that they know her. WEIRD!!

Reactions: 6
Pics in the mail of Katie being wheeled out of the airport, lifted into a car. She's got her legs crossed, but wouldn't that be too painful on her broken ankles feet etc? All the weight one foot? Even if it is just hairline heel fractures?

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile KP booked a holiday so she would be out of the country on her daughters birthday. Why send ‘messages to bunny via her mum’ it’s not like she will see her to pass them on

it’s really sad that Princess has been sucked into being an accomplice for her mum. I’d beveryworried if I was her dad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pics in the mail of Katie being wheeled out of the airport, lifted into a car. She's got her legs crossed, but wouldn't that be too painful on her broken ankles feet etc? All the weight one foot? Even if it is just hairline heel fractures?
I was thinking the same. Surely picking the leg up to cross it would hurt, then having the weight on the other leg would hurt too?

Reactions: 6
regarding the crutches the cynic in me believes because they're pink ( and we'd have known if anyone in the house needed crutches at any point) that she bought those ready for needing them as they're clearly amongst the stuff she's packing. you can imagine she'd want pink crutches.... remains to be seen if she uses them back in the uk .. if so its clearly a planned procedure. also a video of the bandages/plaster being added can still be during or after a procedure? how many years have we tried to piece together her lies? every story has massive holes in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.