Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but I am getting a bit confused
the article says she is being evicted over a 761k tax bill but that is totally separate isnt it? I thought the tax bill was the 2nd BR that the HMRC are doing?

Reactions: 12
Let's hope the owners read this and pull out of the contract. She will be fuming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
sorry but I am getting a bit confused
the article says she is being evicted over a 761k tax bill but that is totally separate isnt it? I thought the tax bill was the 2nd BR that the HMRC are doing?
She's being evicted for mortgage arrears - its nothing to do with her massive debts elsewhere, just the mortgages she defaulted on

Reactions: 26
Yay, Scum journo finally popped on here, they found the new rental, with help from us 👍🏾😁

Why does the stupid woman need 6 bedrooms? How is this being funded? Fingers crossed she's kicked out of the rental before she gets in it & trashes it!

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Why does the stupid woman need 6 bedrooms? How is this being funded? Fingers crossed she's kicked out of the rental before she gets in it & trashes it!
Don’t be silly KP needs 6 bedrooms to show the world that she looks after 5 kids all on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yay, Scum journo finally popped on here, they found the new rental, with help from us 👍🏾😁

Let's hope the estate agent reads this article. If it is not in her name. It could be fun.:)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It hasn’t got anything to do with Harvey this new place has it? I mean with him needing somewhere? I think someone asked earlier, is Harvey renting this place with his trust fund money?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it was the other day when she was shrieking about the drones. Obviously didn’t want the papers picking up on her moving out.
Yeah, she was screeching about drones being in her "private space". I briefly wondered how many drones had flown up her fandango for a look around.....and then I realised it stated "private space"....that's definitely not private. We've all seen her fandango a million times 😁🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sorry if already posted, but is she having a laugh?!

But Katie has applied to the court for a hearing where she will plead her case for being allowed to stay - citing it is her family home and where she runs her OnlyFans photo and video selling business.

A source revealed: "This really is Katie's last chance. She'll also have to prove that she can retrieve the financial situation by showing she can start settling her debts because it won't be enough to just say it is her house and place of business. She's going to have to stump up some readies and quickly."

A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing.

They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."

So she can turn up to this court hearing can she 🤷‍♀️ thought she was signed off from all court appearances.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
WOW! I was correct, i was certain she would try to delay the eviction.

I do not think the eviction will take place this month.
She will eventually be evicted but not before she has wound everyone up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don’t be silly KP needs 6 bedrooms to show the world that she looks after 5 kids all on her own
I suppose she needs the bedrooms for all the ones she's adopting, having via surrogate & IVF too. Yes, maybe I've been a bit harsh 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m thinking about the Harvey angle too, wonder if the council have a responsibility to provide accommodation until a new placement is found and if they’re footing some/all of the rent 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But Katie has applied to the court for a hearing where she will plead her case for being allowed to stay - citing it is her family home and where she runs her OnlyFans photo and video selling business.

A source revealed: "This really is Katie's last chance. She'll also have to prove that she can retrieve the financial situation by showing she can start settling her debts because it won't be enough to just say it is her house and place of business. She's going to have to stump up some readies and quickly."

A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing.

They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."

So she can turn up to this court hearing can she 🤷‍♀️ thought she was signed off from all court appearances.
A spokesman? What spokesman? Is that SFP, Danny or ickle JJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For a laugh I thought I'd list some songs currently relevant to skank and Legoboy (These are in no particular order)

1) Genesis - Thrown It All Away
2) Elvis Preisley - Jail House Rock
3) Sinitta - Toyboy
4) Ed Sheeran - Lego House
5) Europe - The Final Countdown
6) Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
7) Madonna - Holiday
8) Eric Clapton - Cocaine
9) Simply Red - Would I Lie to You?
10) Avril Lavine - I'm A Mess
How about this one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.