Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attempts at delaying the eviction will work in the short term. She will be so smug.

She's going nowhere unless the eviction is elevated to the high court.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking about the Harvey angle too, wonder if the council have a responsibility to provide accommodation until a new placement is found and if they’re footing some/all of the rent 🤔
They won’t be footing rent of a house that size!!!

Reactions: 18
That doesn’t make sense if she has been in court about the MM but has a place to rent
Do you think she tried appealing but it was declined?
It’s all smoke and mirrors with her I don’t think even she knows the truth

Reactions: 27
I’m thinking about the Harvey angle too, wonder if the council have a responsibility to provide accommodation until a new placement is found and if they’re footing some/all of the rent 🤔
The council cannot justify spending that kind of money on 1 person. There would be absolute uproar. His previous house (that got trashed) was a 2 maybe 3 bedroomed new build. It was for him & carers I believe 🤔

Reactions: 24
Yay, Scum journo finally popped on here, they found the new rental, with help from us 👍🏾😁

Says staying there with the KIDS & JJ. What kids or did they mean HIM? Can the trustee's let us know HOW they're justifying her renting this well beyond her needs & means property. Strange The Scum went from her in a caravan Until I said she'd already lined up a new house. Yes, they DO get all their info from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her attempts at delaying the eviction will work in the short term. She will be so smug.

She's going nowhere unless the eviction is elevated to the high court.
But back November the MM was supposed to be repossessed but it didn’t happen
So looks like she had a chance to stop it but didn’t

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well I think we have to wait and see if it has been repossessed it will go on the market so she cannot deny it then

Reactions: 8
I’m confused. Surely she must’ve left the MM/planning to leave imminently if it’s true she’s rented a new place?

The article says she’s moving in with her kids, thought the kids weren’t living with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But Katie has applied to the court for a hearing where she will plead her case for being allowed to stay - citing it is her family home and where she runs her OnlyFans photo and video selling business.

A source revealed: "This really is Katie's last chance. She'll also have to prove that she can retrieve the financial situation by showing she can start settling her debts because it won't be enough to just say it is her house and place of business. She's going to have to stump up some readies and quickly."

A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing.

They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."

So she can turn up to this court hearing can she 🤷‍♀️ thought she was signed off from all court appearances.
citing it is her family home but every ones home is theirs does not mean you get to keep it if you are not paying for it and as for running a business if you not paying for it you do not get to stay there just because you are running business from it she is now in a worse place than she as been for the last 4 years when she was once bankrupt now it is twice and 40% of earnings now go to the court so if she as not been able to keep up the mortgage payments over the last 4 years before the 40% was being taken there is no way she can show she will be able to pay the mortgage plus arrears with 40% less coming in

Reactions: 20
The council cannot justify spending that kind of money on 1 person. There would be absolute uproar. His previous house (that got trashed) was a 2 maybe 3 bedroomed new build. It was for him & carers I believe 🤔
logic says you’re right but where KP is concerned, all logic seems to go out the window 😞

• Sad
KATIE PRICE #389 Mucky mansion or expensive rental? She's spouting tit & completely mental!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Personally, I think the hold on court proceedings is due to the eviction. Creditors may have had their eyes on MM as a way of recouping some of the money but they will have to wait and see if there’s anything from the repossession and which debt would be serviced from that.
Everything unfolding now has been triggered by something else. Loss of kids= no reason to stay the repossession. Repossession= reassessment of assets. Reassessment= more time for her to twist in the wind as she depletes the mattress stash on rent and frivolous crap. Add in the ongoing driving issues swirling in the background and possible legal issues with the next book of lies and she’s in a world of trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Does anyone honestly believe she flipped that car over, then for the only time in her life just happens to be wearing a seatbelt, and then a knight in shining armour just happens to appear and save her, then disappears never to be seen again. Miraculously she then seems to be able to climb out of the car without a scratch or bruise on her.
There is more chance of 🧚‍♀️ being at the bottom of my garden than that being true.
The car defo was on its roof I drove passed it when they had it back up and the roof was damaged there was also a lot of plastic in the farmers field just by where she crashed. Also it is a straight road there!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30th

She said she isn’t attending that one either. How nice to be able to tell the courts what SHE is choosing to do

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder/wander where they got this information from ? o_O 😅:rolleyes:
Mmmm, plot thickens then as the person said they didn't ask the sun to run this story, maybe they did just take it from here then, or someone else knows this is definitely the place. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.