Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but I am getting a bit confused
the article says she is being evicted over a 761k tax bill but that is totally separate isnt it? I thought the tax bill was the 2nd BR that the HMRC are doing?
it could be that since she was made bankrupt the second time by the taxman the mortgage company have come to their sense and now know that as her income as been slashed by at least 40%(the taxman will get his money this time they are taking it before she gets her hands on it)there is NO WAY SHE CAN KEEP UP THE PAYMENTS(could not keep up when she had 100% of her earnings so now no chance on 60%)i always thought the mortgage company were holding out on repossessing the house because if it does not raise enough to cover what she owes them they would not be able to go after her for the shortfall as she is bankrupt but if they waited until she was discharged from bankruptcy they would be able to go after her for any shortfall i think they have now come to realise she is not going to be released from bankruptcy anytime soon(the second bankruptcy would have made a big impact on this)and are just facing up to the fact it is not going to get any better and they are cutting their loss

Reactions: 30
Birmingham Mail ... so, now she was still with Carl when she started arranging the fakery with Lego ... personally, I think she expected Carl to agree to the public showmance with Lego and secretly stick around with her and he finally lost his tit at her demands

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yay, Scum journo finally popped on here, they found the new rental, with help from us 👍🏾😁

Hmmmm...!!

The bathrooms contain modern element like a waterfall shower and free standing sink. - Hardly matters to her as she never washes....

The country pile also has plenty of land for outdoor activities and a driveway big enough for a fleet of vehicles. - Which she's not allowed to drive.....

“It’ll be the perfect pad to help her get back on her feet and she will be staying there with her kids and new man JJ Slater.” - Won't be perfect for long...!

However, it remains unclear how Katie is paying for the big move and pricey monthly rent given her perilous financial situation. - We all want to know that too...!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmmmm...!!

“It’ll be the perfect pad to help her get back on her feet and she will be staying there with her kids and new man JJ Slater.” - Won't be perfect for long...!

However, it remains unclear how Katie is paying for the big move and pricey monthly rent given her perilous financial situation. - We all want to know that too...!
What kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mmmm, plot thickens then as the person said they didn't ask the sun to run this story, maybe they did just take it from here then, or someone else knows this is definitely the place. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
:rolleyes:Mmmmmm It's a mystery:rolleyes:😅:LOL: So many unanswerable questions. Like a magnet we have on the fridge.
1715777017309.png

Food disappears & someone never take's the cardboard liner left from toilet roll & put's it in the bin ! 😅
Now without a doubt we know JOURNALISTS READS HERE . Good, I hope they catch Madam out at every turn she makes & help bring her down.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She will try gir it, but, it's about as likely as the 'lego love reveal what we will reveal' story that never materialiaed ... even take a break wouldn't say her for an exclusive now ... its more likely tgan her being interviewed on ITV though 🤣🤣
Have there been any pics yet of them gazing into each others' slitty/wonky eyes then leaning in for a passionate snog?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I would love to think you are right.

I think now its been pushed back at her request, they won’t be watching and monitoring what she gets up to in the coming weeks. They’ll just pick it up again on the 30th July or whenever she asks for her next extension of time. Or she’ll make a small payment in the coming weeks and they’ll discharge the bankruptsy.

Believe me I hope I am wrong!
If there are forensic investigators on the case they won't stop digging because she's requested a hearing isn't public. They're looking for fraud. Investigations go on even if someone is unwell or sick, just as they would with the police if it were a crime. I would love to know what they've done in 7 months and I would guess HMRC have started their own investigation procedures on the vast amount she seems to have deliberately evaded.

It might look like she's got concessions but we're missing pieces of information. We've no idea what's been decided, what's been said to her or what's been found since last year. I wish we could find out!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely all this delay sets precedent?
It's the high court and a civil case so I think the judge has quite a bit of discretion.
---
'She previously told pals she was moving into a caravan because she was too broke to pay the eye-watering bill.

But she is actually renting a 1.5-acre converted barn with six bedrooms, four reception rooms, three bathrooms, a separate studio and a detached triple garage.''

Does anyone else think she might be doing a Wagatha Christie? There was the fake moving to Wakefield story from 'a source' and then the caravan story. Both were joked about on here and then it's ended up in the media. Maybe AFP and KFP have read here, used the theories and then decided to see if there's a rat in the KP camp?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If someone can do the honour of putting skank and kryten on the path of their new love nest. 🤣🤣😘
IMG_20240207_120707_170~5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh I agree DC, losing the kids was the big result, and she’s going down by her own hand, just would have been lovely to see her extravagant spending curbed, sadly it won’t be now, and to be honest I don’t think July 30th will go ahead, she just finds a way to defer, and they cave into her demands 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m not even angry about it anymore, been saying since the last podcast I thought she was walking away unscathed again, they just kick it down the road, there is no justice for all her creditors. Saying all that, Madam is still losing in so many other ways, she’s a total mess, but when it comes to the BH, she’s still Miss Teflon Tits, and I think it will continue. She’ll be laughing today, so although I‘m not angry it is annoying knowing she can do this, the process is weak and ineffective, I‘ve sadly lost my faith in the bankruptcy ever being sorted now, but on we go she’s sinking herself. The thing with Lego does crack me up, we’ve always got that to laugh at. So not a relationship, they are so weird together, it‘s clearly fake, he’s so not her type of guy, it’s funny seeing her try to keep making it a thing 😁

Podcast tomorrow, should be interesting with the pair of them lying away about everything. Confession, I’ve noticed they’ve started releasing it just after midnight, so I’ve stayed up late, fast forwarding through it just to shake my head at their lies and nonsense, and see if we can catch her out, I’ll be doing that tonight, what a saddo I am, I need to give my head a wobble 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Hoping you might do one of your fab recaps for this please! 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.