Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 in a row for biffs 👌🤣
1000022947.jpg

Picture attached for reference to the new thread title 🤣🤣
Kp world famous model showing them young ones how its done on her first and last apperance on ali express 😬
1000022948.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Quick recap as I’m taking the little one out for cup cakes in a min 🧁😁

Skank’s source said she wasn’t leaving the MM, not been evicted, but the Mirror (who’ve supported her recently) posted the eviction letter 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s lost it, Kensington have called time on her, we just have to wait till the 29th, and she’ll be gone 🥳

IMG_6158.jpeg

A hastily arranged Clan meeting was held in the IOW, the matriarch probably trying some last throw of the dice to hide coin, find a way to hide assets, and change the narrative to a poor Katie sob story. It won’t work long term, she’s sinking fast now, she is deffo in deep 💩, but I and others on here are still doubtful about Tuesday happening, I don’t think she’ll turn up, we wait and see on the consequences of that, will it just be deferred again 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️ whatever, the next few days will be 🔥either way 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

She took Lego with her, as he’s her chauffeur now (still not a relationship) she ain’t getting that licence back is she 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Things are moving against her at last. She’s lost the kids and the house, now to curb her spending and pay her debts…..hopefully 🙏🏾

99764710-9BA0-41F9-9071-65125F028DFA.jpeg

Just noticed a Pointy Chin post from today, It’s not really, but it does read like an epitaph to their working relationship from Pointy Chin…”We had a good run Katie, but it’s over now“ 😂 A sign of things to come as they all desert the Skank, we can but dream 😁

IMG_6157.jpeg

Finally a trip back in time to January, her first podcast of the year, it was gonna be HER year, 4 months later, oh dear Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

00D84E41-5E8A-4780-89E5-1DA7183B0573.jpeg

Roll on Tuesday, in fact tomorrow, will we see her case listed 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ The Skanky thread’s are gonna be a crazy ride over the next three weeks methinks 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔😁

IMG_3798.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I wonder if Skank has Europe - The Final Countdown on repeat?? 🤣
---
Oh for Skank this is a whole new world 🤣 I'll get my coat now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Quickly arranged trip to the I.O.W for a clan crisis meeting, Amy the enabler having to bail skank out again, Edna being given orders on how to protect and deflect the shitstorm around skank, Mr PP told shut up and write the cheque, puppet master Danny and his Blacksheep company sorting out money and signing rental agreements for skanks new lodgings and poor kryten sat neglected playing with his toys while Amy the enabler gets the relationship agreement and NDA out for him to sign and cut his balls off for the pickle jar. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
This advert has just popped up on my Facebook page advising potential customers “ Don’t go to Turkey for dental work”. They are using KFP as part of the advert to deter people .
Reposted as posted on the closed thread in error , apologies .
Wonder if she was paid for this or they are just using her image without her knowledge?

IMG_5920.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
So, JJ has been introduced to the family. I wonder if he was allowed to be present whilst they discussed plans to get out of her current predicament.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder when the penny will drop with JJ? He's being used to the max.
BTW, not seen KFP in the salon for ages!

Reactions: 42
So, JJ has been introduced to the family. I wonder if he was allowed to be present whilst they discussed plans to get out of her current predicament.
Probably had to sit in the kids corner with Albert while the grown ups talked

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe the clan are trying to figure out how to buy her a small house or apartment with the mattress fund without the forensic accountants finding out its her money and not theirs? Maybe that's why iron lung had to sell her house that was perfectly fine for her to live out her evil old days in, they needed to free up some cash as they knew this was coming and didn't want the smelly old hag turning up on their doorsteps with her junk. Even easier now the kids have been taken back off her?

Reactions: 40
Do the price sisters actually make any money out of their weekly SnoreCast? (If so, I reckon any proceeds should go to @DC16 who has to suffer it & report back every week 😂 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Quick recap as I’m taking the little one out for cup cakes in a min 🧁😁

Skank’s source said she wasn’t leaving the MM, not been evicted, but the Mirror (who’ve supported her recently) posted the eviction letter 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s lost it, Kensington have called time on her, we just have to wait till the 29th, and she’ll be gone 🥳

View attachment 2930929

A hastily arranged Clan meeting was held in the IOW, the matriarch probably trying some last throw of the dice to hide coin, find a way to hide assets, and change the narrative to a poor Katie sob story. It won’t work long term, she’s sinking fast now, she is deffo in deep 💩, but I and others on here are still doubtful about Tuesday happening, I don’t think she’ll turn up, we wait and see on the consequences of that, will it just be deferred again 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️ whatever, the next few days will be 🔥either way 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

She took Lego with her, as he’s her chauffeur now (still not a relationship) she ain’t getting that licence back is she 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Things are moving against her at last. She’s lost the kids and the house, now to curb her spending and pay her debts…..hopefully 🙏🏾

View attachment 2930938

Just noticed a Pointy Chin post from today, It’s not really, but it does read like an epitaph to their working relationship from Pointy Chin…”We had a good run Katie, but it’s over now“ 😂 A sign of things to come as they all desert the Skank, we can but dream 😁

View attachment 2930942

Finally a trip back in time to January, her first podcast of the year, it was gonna be HER year, 4 months later, oh dear Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2930951

Roll on Tuesday, in fact tomorrow, will we see her case listed 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ The Skanky thread’s are gonna be a crazy ride over the next three weeks methinks 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔😁

View attachment 2930952
TBH I'm not so bothered about the BH at the moment, as long as she definitely gets evicted at the end of the month that will be a victory!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What a few weeks and a few more to come
Glad KP has lost the kids
Glad she has lost the MM
Will wait for BH hearing but as Mrspig99 said I am happy at the moment no kids no MM and we know she will have to pay HMRC
Loosing the MM and HMRC having the 2nd BH
The hearing must cover all the other small people she owes money to

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have just worked out that the day the first warrant (24 April) was the day of the Dublin show faff. I posted a pic that the comedian had posted asking if it was then in the audience. The day after is when Kryton posted that they were there at the show but in London. A few people thought it did look like them in the audience, some thought not.
we were all this time wondering what they were up and what they were playing at.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Hope JJ gets a pre-nup wouldn't want skank to get half of everything he owns when he finally escapes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, I believe it’s still scheduled for Tuesday (at this moment in time)

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Katie price says she won’t be evicted she’ll just
Rip it off they’ll start again
Rip it off they’ll start again
I hope to god the courts are as dumb as they make out
I hope to god
I hope to god
I hope to god the courts are as dumb as they make out
I hope to god
I hope to god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Prediction...
Skank and kryten will get engaged and move into their new home on or around skanks birthday. Even though the truths out in black and white that's she's being evicted skank will put her own narrative on it that Pricey Towers holds to many bad memories and she wants a fresh start with kryten, buckle up kryten your going to have to look at skank and kiss it now for this showmance and storyline to look real for the gullible fan to fawn over. 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
the bailiffs will no doubt change all the locks etc ..shame "here come the bailiffs" couldnt film it as an episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.