Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, her bankruptcy thing has been postponed again.

I'm absolutely convinced she has something on someone, somewhere. Any "normal" person would've had the book thrown at them long ago, yet she continues to evade punishment EVERY time. She truly is untouchable, because the law makes it clear she is.
I often think this too. It's been claimed in the past she had/has a habit of filming her escapades and using them for blackmail/attention/money making purposes. I often think what high up official/MP/lord/Celeb has she been entangled with who could influence or have sway over legal proceedings against her to save their own skin to stop that sort of tape getting out. I mean it's probably unlikely, but the longer this goes on, with barely any punishment and ( yes she lost her kids, yes she's lost her home), continues to say "duck you imma do what I want" to the courts when she's meant to be there, and any regular Jo in a similar financial position would have been thrown in Jail if they pulled her stunts, more and more people will start to believe she is untouchable and possibly being protected because she has blackmail material.

Again, it's probably unlikely...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30th

Exactly then it will put back till December, then April again next year its like the neverending story. Eventually it will just fizzle away and get discharged, this has been her plan all along, and unbelievably it seems to be working.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.