Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a mention on here of the BH being delayed until July. Is that actually confirmed?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think the forensics are being given time here to see what she does with the tour money and how she homes herself financially. She wasn’t paying anything out for years but now she will have to and they want to watch how she’s going to do it because she will trip herself up and it will then be fraudulent. They seem to want more proof so that they can nail her to the floor. She will also prove by doing the podcast crap that the MH claims are complete garbage and they’ll nick her for contempt. Just takes time folks!!
I would love to think you are right.

I think now its been pushed back at her request, they won’t be watching and monitoring what she gets up to in the coming weeks. They’ll just pick it up again on the 30th July or whenever she asks for her next extension of time. Or she’ll make a small payment in the coming weeks and they’ll discharge the bankruptsy.

Believe me I hope I am wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Snigger..... 'Despite flop singles....' Sniggering more....

Good grief. What colour is Scarlett....?!!

View attachment 2936754

Absolutely wetting meself now....
View attachment 2936760
is it the same as this story from Oct 2022 lol https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-says-dreams-come-28309350

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Harv met his 4975 dad yet? Have there been any pics?
Where's the "he's sooooo good with Harv" story 🤔
---
I think the house viewing poster was Teflon2 🤔

Reactions: 24
Wonder if OK or Hello will be doing a feature of ‘Katie Price invites us into her new Dream Home’. You know the type of feature, Katie sitting on at plush sofa all loved up with Kryton one side, Harvey the other side, animals at her feet. Probably have the tag lines of ‘New House, New Baby’ and ‘This is the One, I’m settled and Happy at Last’.
She will try gir it, but, it's about as likely as the 'lego love reveal what we will reveal' story that never materialiaed ... even take a break wouldn't say her for an exclusive now ... its more likely tgan her being interviewed on ITV though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw a mention on here of the BH being delayed until July. Is that actually confirmed?
Ffs shes still getting away with tit if this is true im really losing faith now anything will ever happen to the witch

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's looking like she'll be getting her originally requested 6 month extension. After the 'scanty' remarks and threats of 'arrest warrant' made by the judge, seems their remarks and threats are 'scanty' as well. Can see that battered tin can being kicked further and further off in to the sunset whilst twit head and dick face and all the motley leeching Prick Clan sit back, relax, and continue on being drains on society.

Nowts happening in July. Nowts happening in 2024.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Let's roll out Harvey..... and I'm sure that Harvey understood every word....

Speaking to Harvey on an Instagram video, Katie said: "You've been with mummy for two weeks now, and you're going back to college, aren't you?"
Harvey replied: "Yes."
Katie continued: "And then in three months, we're going to find you a new college nearer mummy, aren't we?
She added: "We've got to find one so you're closer to home because you miss mummy, and West Sussex won't fund you to go to your current one because they have to fund you to go somewhere closer."

Probably Dim Lynne or someone else on the train with him. Won't be her. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 15
there is no way she can afford to pay 4k a month rent that would mean she would need to be earning over 10k every month because she would have to pay tax on that send 40% to the court so would not even leave her enough for rent never mind other bills and i do not believe on only fans she brings in that much and that is really the only paying work she as if she could afford the 4k she would have been paying that to the mortgage company so she could keep hold of the house
So is the thing going to pay a couple of months of rent then stop, meaning she's effectively squatting in the place?

Reactions: 11
But look at it another way. At the moment she's paying no mortgage, tax/VAT or bills. Everything she earns goes into her grubby mitts. Her income is now sparse & limited. If she's renting now & got to find thousands a month in rent & bills, that's going to drain her, financially. At the moment she's swanning around in MM paying nothing towards mortgage & up keep. That's all going to change with a rental. IF the book is pulled ( and she has to return any cash advance o_O(n):rolleyes:) that's going to hit her like a brick, financially too. Apart from a few events lined up, there's no major BIG earning's on the horizon, as far as we know. No TV channel will entertain her, she's a liability. She's being watched carefully & extending BH until July give's more time to find more dirty dealings. She's in huge :poop: anyway & it's not going to go away. Doom is hanging over her & likely more 'stuff' to deal with that we don't even know about. She's stuck pretending she's all 'Tickety Boo'. Stuck pretending she's in a relationship with 'the one', who's just an ugly, short, cling on chav, just available to drive madam from here to there. She's stuck without a driving licence & has god know's how many more court appearances left to attend. Grifting to get every penny she can. What a life! She can bury her head in the sand, all she likes. Her life is a mess from the minute she wake's up to the minute she closes her eye's & that's not going to change. View attachment 2936655
Not forgetting she will actually have to payy council tax water gas electricity etc so that will be a further drain on her limited income
---
Probably Dim Lynne or someone else on the train with him. Won't be her. :mad:
So why wasnt Harvey with her last weekend when she went to see AFP on the IOW i dont believe fick all she says shes got less than 3 months to find him a college and proves shes done duck all about finding him a new one wonder how Lego twit is coping with having him around 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
Yay, Scum journo finally popped on here, they found the new rental, with help from us 👍🏾😁

Oh you beat me to it🥰
---
Not forgetting she will actually have to payy council tax water gas electricity etc so that will be a further drain on her limited income
---

So why wasnt Harvey with her last weekend when she went to see AFP on the IOW i dont believe fick all she says shes got less than 3 months to find him a college and proves shes done duck all about finding him a new one wonder how Lego twit is coping with having him around 😂😂😂😂
She’s telling lies she said he’s been with her two weeks but DC said it’s old story.

Reactions: 22
Oh you beat me to it🥰
---
Just having lunch Dolly, and saw The Scum had it, beat ya by seconds 😁 Woo Hoo, now the fun begins, this is really gonna piss off people and she will have to address the loss of both the MM and her kids soon, her fans will notice now 😁

She might keep getting away with the BH, but the net is closing around her in other ways, Edna and Skank will be putting together some nonsensical BS as we speak, how will they fight back and refute this story and the kids disappearance, they better get that story straight before the Live tour next week. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The details were already with someone before they were mentioned on here, so they must have done some digging.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yay, Scum journo finally popped on here, they found the new rental, with help from us 👍🏾😁

Not going to look like that for long. Watch when the owners read this and realise they e been duped

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's awful isn't it Littlemiss...
I don't know if it's because I'm a bloke, but the "Princess is the double of her mother incubator" articles always make me feel a little nauseous... 😒

This sixteen year old child is constantly spotlighted in the media to be compared to a woman who's only contribution to society and culture comes down to being (ugh, can't believe I'm typing this) a "sex symbol", be it via the gutter press, the whole "Lad's Mags" phenomenon, and her own shameless self promotion.

A lot of the articles generate comments like "Won't be long before she's getting her boobs out" and "She's gonna have an OF account like her mam!" Which I feel are unnecessary and unfair.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being oversensitive, but what chance does this kid have if her only notable worth is being compared to her absolute car crash of a mother 😞
Oh I completely agree! And also, that “mother” called her “ugly” when she was a baby and only seemingly wants to bask in her daughter’s reflected beauty now. I like that PA and EA encourage the kids outside of “looks” and seemingly want them to both have educations to fall back on. If kipper had her talons in them both still, she’d be doing what AFP did to her I’m sure.
---
Ooh imagne if we got a triple bankrupty?
She’s going for the world record for concurrent bankruptcies! Woohoo! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So if skank has had H for two weeks, how come he did not get an invitation to see his lovely granny AFP over on the IoW?

I'm sure he would have loved it there AND had he been there skank would have had a camera shoved in his face the entire time to show wot a grate muvva she is - and yet nothing?
If he was'nt at his residential Dim Lynne lust have been landed with him instead seeing as she doesn't have J&B any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still feel it’s all still win win, those babies are safe and she’s lost her mansion. She’s having to rent somebody else’s house she’s lost her status.
As previously said, she wasn’t paying her mortgage, taxes and other bills and she had more money coming in a few years ago, how the hell is going to pay this rent, then bills and taxes? Her income has reduced massively and she has to pay 40% from OF and photos earnings doesn’t she? So almost £50k p/a for a rental? For something you’ll never own? Jesus that’s horrific, and she will have to pay, why not just pay your mortgage you daft twit? Haha she thought they wouldn’t be able to take it for some reason 👊😁 these are the wins, this and the kids being away from her, she’s been so smug about keeping and the MM, both gone. She’s slithering down the pole now, how’s she gonna make money now? Podcast Shows and pantos? Will that be enough to fund this extravagant lifestyle?
It might look all lovely and cosy in that beautiful rented home but I reckon she’s starting to realise what real stress is now.. loving the show skank, please carry on 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.