Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed that people are actually paying to go and see her on this podcast tour! I guess these are the same brain deads that go to the plaster classes. I just can't understand the attraction, skanky can't sing, shouts and shrieks like a fish wife, has no intellect and looks a deformed mess. As for the fugly sister, i still struggle to understand the point of her?! The fact that she doesn't go by her married name and calls herself Sophie Pricey just makes me laugh, she's so desperate to make a career as an influencer or whatever. They really are the fugly sisters.
To be fair, Edna has more right to call herself Pricey than Skank does. I get what you mean though

Reactions: 18
Hmmmm...!!

The bathrooms contain modern element like a waterfall shower and free standing sink. - Hardly matters to her as she never washes....

The country pile also has plenty of land for outdoor activities and a driveway big enough for a fleet of vehicles. - Which she's not allowed to drive.....

“It’ll be the perfect pad to help her get back on her feet and she will be staying there with her kids and new man JJ Slater.” - Won't be perfect for long...!

However, it remains unclear how Katie is paying for the big move and pricey monthly rent given her perilous financial situation. - We all want to know that too...!
If this is true she will ruin it within a week she doesnt need a house that big ffs she has NO kids at home also all the other bills she will have to pay thats shes not been paying on the MM this really is taking the bleeping piss why havnt the Bankrupcy court and HMRC and the trustees lawyers stopped this the excessive rent could be going back to paying her creditors im beyond bleeping pissed off i got threatened with court over £80 i owed in Council Tax and it wasnt even my fault it was a miscalculation on my bill i ended up having to pay court costs as well as the £80 and i pay by direct debit this has pissed me off that i now need to have a wine 🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Mmmm, plot thickens then as the person said they didn't ask the sun to run this story, maybe they did just take it from here then, or someone else knows this is definitely the place. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
I do think the rental was taken from here DC, we were guessing, we’re still weren’t sure are we got the right place, and they were still going with the caravan nonsense late last night. Reckon the Scum have taken our guess, done some digging and we were right, well that’s my take on it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m getting lost, I’m not writing a recap of this thread DC, I haven’t a clue what’s going on with court cases, house moves, it‘s really giving me a headache, how does she want to live like this, it’s a nightmare watching on, what’s it like living it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
---
Does anyone else think she might be doing a Wagatha Christie? There was the fake moving to Wakefield story from 'a source' and then the caravan story. Both were joked about on here and then it's ended up in the media. Maybe AFP and KFP have read here, used the theories and then decided to see if there's a rat in the KP camp?
I thought this Helena, that story was clearly fake, if it was just deflection by Edna, it was rubbish (always a possibility 😁) but it struck me that maybe the Clan were trying to out the person who leaked it, oooooh, do we have someone close to her who’s no longer playing the Clan game, reckon it’s a good shout 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I still feel it’s all still win win, those babies are safe and she’s lost her mansion. She’s having to rent somebody else’s house she’s lost her status.
As previously said, she wasn’t paying her mortgage, taxes and other bills and she had more money coming in a few years ago, how the hell is going to pay this rent, then bills and taxes? Her income has reduced massively and she has to pay 40% from OF and photos earnings doesn’t she? So almost £50k p/a for a rental? For something you’ll never own? Jesus that’s horrific, and she will have to pay, why not just pay your mortgage you daft twit? Haha she thought they wouldn’t be able to take it for some reason 👊😁 these are the wins, this and the kids being away from her, she’s been so smug about keeping and the MM, both gone. She’s slithering down the pole now, how’s she gonna make money now? Podcast Shows and pantos? Will that be enough to fund this extravagant lifestyle?
It might look all lovely and cosy in that beautiful rented home but I reckon she’s starting to realise what real stress is now.. loving the show skank, please carry on 🤭🤣
This is sage advice.....and deliciously to the point. She is ridiculous! 😅

Her losing the MM also goes to show there was no clever scheme where part of it was purchased by someone else. It was tempting to think that because she held onto the MM for so long there must have been some loophole which fooled the authorities. She is brazen, she has no sense of shame and she just shouts very loudly about the version of reality she wants to exist.....whilst ignoring the consequences of things and not feeling any guilt. Not many people would want to carry on this charade for so long.
This is why I still have some faith in the legal process. We don't know what's going on exactly but her no 1 tactic is to delay and shout
very loudly about how no-one can touch her. She is not that clever, there are no clever get-outs, she's sinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I do think the rental was taken from here DC, we were guessing, we’re still weren’t sure are we got the right place, and they were still going with the caravan nonsense late last night. Reckon the Scum have taken our guess, done some digging and we were right, well that’s my take on it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m getting lost, I’m not writing a recap of this thread, I haven’t a clue what’s going on with court cases, house moves, it‘s really giving me a headache, how does she want to live like this, it’s a nightmare watching on, what’s it like living it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
When somebody on here suggested the letting agent was Henry Adams I looked it up and it stated LSC. Later went to have another look and it had disappeared. This makes me think the agreement had been completed. I think it must be one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Do you know what all this reminds me of? imagine a fish taken out of water & stuck on the ground, at first it flaps around furiously & after a while it just flaps about a bit before it dies a death, well I think thats where we are with kipper, the last flaps before she cacks it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
:rolleyes:Mmmmmm It's a mystery:rolleyes:😅:LOL: So many unanswerable questions. Like a magnet we have on the fridge.View attachment 2937043

Food disappears & someone never take's the cardboard liner left from toilet roll & put's it in the bin ! 😅
Now without a doubt we know JOURNALISTS READS HERE . Good, I hope they catch Madam out at every turn she makes & help bring her down.(y)
The 3 things I WANT TO KNOW before before I die:

1/ What happens to the monarchy when the Queen dies 👍
2/ The secrets of the Universe and if God exists 👌
3/ Will Kipper ever get her come-uppance 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking about the Harvey angle too, wonder if the council have a responsibility to provide accommodation until a new placement is found and if they’re footing some/all of the rent 🤔
There is no way that would happen. Harvey would stay at college until a new placement is found that meets his needs, they cannot just turf him out.

Reactions: 16
The 3 things I WANT TO KNOW before before I die:

1/ What happens to the monarchy when the Queen dies 👍
2/ The secrets of the Universe and if God exists 👌
3/ Will Kipper ever get her come-uppance 👊
All i want to know is does the light go off when you close the fridge door. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure that’s the one too!
Shes not moving bleeping far then is she wonder if Harvey will smash this place up like he does we will have to check the council tax register next month 🤬🤬🤬
---
There is no way that would happen. Harvey would stay at college until a new placement is found that meets his needs, they cannot just turf him out.
If Harvey is classed as an adult now albeit a vulnerable one wouldnt he have a case worker/social worker etc surely the college would be doing regular assesments and didnt she put him in his own hiuse with cameras all set up when she was with SB or did i imagine that theres been so bleeping much i cant keep up or remember a lot of her tit and dramas ffs its never ending
---
To be fair, Edna has more right to call herself Pricey than Skank does. I get what you mean though
Do any Krusties know when her RO ends the MP has against her i know it was for 5 years but i cant remember how long ago it was put in place i hope MP applies for an extension as she could unleash anything if it expires

Reactions: 23
Shes not moving bleeping far then is she wonder if Harvey will smash this place up like he does we will have to check the council tax register next month 🤬🤬🤬
---

If Harvey is classed as an adult now albeit a vulnerable one wouldnt he have a case worker/social worker etc surely the college would be doing regular assesments and didnt she put him in his own hiuse with cameras all set up when she was with SB or did i imagine that theres been so bleeping much i cant keep up or remember a lot of her tit and dramas ffs its never ending
---

Do any Krusties know when her RO ends the MP has against her i know it was for 5 years but i cant remember how long ago it was put in place i hope MP applies for an extension as she could unleash anything if it expires
12 miles (17 mins) unless of course this is all a bluff i'm going to go dig

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

---

I think Harvey had a single service - his own house with his own care team - but he doesn't need a country estate!
Harvey would have a social worker looking for a new placement for him, then the new provider would asses him to make sure they can meet his needs.

Reactions: 18
So, her bankruptcy thing has been postponed again.

I'm absolutely convinced she has something on someone, somewhere. Any "normal" person would've had the book thrown at them long ago, yet she continues to evade punishment EVERY time. She truly is untouchable, because the law makes it clear she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can't be that place its only 3 bed, 2 bath, 3 reception which is strange as on the picture when I downloaded it said that place but on Zoopla its saying 3 bed Im going to dig more be back later

Reactions: 17
So, her bankruptcy thing has been postponed again.

I'm absolutely convinced she has something on someone, somewhere. Any "normal" person would've had the book thrown at them long ago, yet she continues to evade punishment EVERY time. She truly is untouchable, because the law makes it clear she is.
We don't know the reason though. We're missing key bits of info here. It might not be to her benefit at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.