Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30th

But look at it another way. At the moment she's paying no mortgage, tax/VAT or bills. Everything she earns goes into her grubby mitts. Her income is now sparse & limited. If she's renting now & got to find thousands a month in rent & bills, that's going to drain her, financially. At the moment she's swanning around in MM paying nothing towards mortgage & up keep. That's all going to change with a rental. IF the book is pulled ( and she has to return any cash advance o_O(n):rolleyes:) that's going to hit her like a brick, financially too. Apart from a few events lined up, there's no major BIG earning's on the horizon, as far as we know. No TV channel will entertain her, she's a liability. She's being watched carefully & extending BH until July give's more time to find more dirty dealings. She's in huge :poop: anyway & it's not going to go away. Doom is hanging over her & likely more 'stuff' to deal with that we don't even know about. She's stuck pretending she's all 'Tickety Boo'. Stuck pretending she's in a relationship with 'the one', who's just an ugly, short, cling on chav, just available to drive madam from here to there. She's stuck without a driving licence & has god know's how many more court appearances left to attend. Grifting to get every penny she can. What a life! She can bury her head in the sand, all she likes. Her life is a mess from the minute she wake's up to the minute she closes her eye's & that's not going to change.
1715761739768.png

• Heart
Reactions: 69
After her rant about the bancrupsy a few weeks ago, she failed to mention anything at all last week. I think she was given a bollocking and told not to mention it again. As we know, she’s actually dangerous on her lives etc. I miss them. Will be interesting to see what gold nuggets she accidentally shares on the podcast tour

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the forensics are being given time here to see what she does with the tour money and how she homes herself financially. She wasn’t paying anything out for years but now she will have to and they want to watch how she’s going to do it because she will trip herself up and it will then be fraudulent. They seem to want more proof so that they can nail her to the floor. She will also prove by doing the podcast crap that the MH claims are complete garbage and they’ll nick her for contempt. Just takes time folks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

Daily Mirror's got the story now.... and gawd knows when this photo was taken but there's a lot of crap outside the front door....

1715764780948.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think the forensics are being given time here to see what she does with the tour money and how she homes herself financially. She wasn’t paying anything out for years but now she will have to and they want to watch how she’s going to do it because she will trip herself up and it will then be fraudulent. They seem to want more proof so that they can nail her to the floor. She will also prove by doing the podcast crap that the MH claims are complete garbage and they’ll nick her for contempt. Just takes time folks!!
This is what I think, they want more evidence and have a lot more digging to do. In particular, if she has a large new rental - how is she funding it and where is this money coming from? If she makes any money off the pod tour - how is she being paid and where is the money going? She thinks she is being clever but it's just giving them more ammo against her!

Reactions: 29
But look at it another way. At the moment she's paying no mortgage, tax/VAT or bills. Everything she earns goes into her grubby mitts. Her income is now sparse & limited. If she's renting now & got to find thousands a month in rent & bills, that's going to drain her, financially. At the moment she's swanning around in MM paying nothing towards mortgage & up keep. That's all going to change with a rental. IF the book is pulled ( and she has to return any cash advance o_O(n):rolleyes:) that's going to hit her like a brick, financially too. Apart from a few events lined up, there's no major BIG earning's on the horizon, as far as we know. No TV channel will entertain her, she's a liability. She's being watched carefully & extending BH until July give's more time to find more dirty dealings. She's in huge :poop: anyway & it's not going to go away. Doom is hanging over her & likely more 'stuff' to deal with that we don't even know about. She's stuck pretending she's all 'Tickety Boo'. Stuck pretending she's in a relationship with 'the one', who's just an ugly, short, cling on chav, just available to drive madam from here to there. She's stuck without a driving licence & has god know's how many more court appearances left to attend. Grifting to get every penny she can. What a life! She can bury her head in the sand, all she likes. Her life is a mess from the minute she wake's up to the minute she closes her eye's & that's not going to change. View attachment 2936655
there is no way she can afford to pay 4k a month rent that would mean she would need to be earning over 10k every month because she would have to pay tax on that send 40% to the court so would not even leave her enough for rent never mind other bills and i do not believe on only fans she brings in that much and that is really the only paying work she as if she could afford the 4k she would have been paying that to the mortgage company so she could keep hold of the house

Reactions: 20
Let's roll out Harvey..... and I'm sure that Harvey understood every word....

Speaking to Harvey on an Instagram video, Katie said: "You've been with mummy for two weeks now, and you're going back to college, aren't you?"
Harvey replied: "Yes."
Katie continued: "And then in three months, we're going to find you a new college nearer mummy, aren't we?
She added: "We've got to find one so you're closer to home because you miss mummy, and West Sussex won't fund you to go to your current one because they have to fund you to go somewhere closer."

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Let's roll out Harvey.....

Speaking to Harvey on an Instagram video, Katie said: "You've been with mummy for two weeks now, and you're going back to college, aren't you?"
Harvey replied: "Yes."
Katie continued: "And then in three months, we're going to find you a new college nearer mummy, aren't we?
and I'm sure that Harvey understood every word....
She added: "We've got to find one so you're closer to home because you miss mummy, and West Sussex won't fund you to go to your current one because they have to fund you to go somewhere closer."

So he’s been with her for two weeks?🤔hmmm lies again I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh that’s what KP will say I am moving out of MM to many memories and renting until I find another to buy
This weeks podcast should be interesting
I do feel that IF KP has got her way by having BH in private that it shouldn’t stay private that some time in the future it would be revealed ie the freedom of information act
so why is she not moving in with the latest one after all they ARE TRYING FOR BABIES

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The Sun can reveal the case has now been put back to July 30th....... 2040......

Spinless cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Prepare yourself for further disappointment - she will NOT by evicted at the end of this month

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
still catching up, but the Kingdom FM breakfast show featured her live singing with Pete without the benefit of auto tune and PROPERLY took the piss out of her this morning, perfectly set my morning up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Daily Mirror's got the story now.... and gawd knows when this photo was taken but there's a lot of crap outside the front door....

View attachment 2936711

Think that's a new pic, I reckon they've started packing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So poor Katie has the worry of finding a place for Harvey ( thought SS did this)
And she is cross as she pays her Tax’s ( ops she doesn’t) he should be given the best

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.