Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.😉
---

Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.🤣
Because of AFP health, everything is in Mr PP’s name. SFP is his only child with AFP & she is his priority, not KFP. There’s been loads of rows between AFP & Mr PP over money. They agreed to clear SFP’s negative equity & buying scheme mortgage she had to buy the Greenwich flat, plus deposit on the Kent house. No way will Mr PP give anymore money to help KFP out. Last straw for him was when he paid off £7000 car fines, to stop her being prosecuted & then she found money to bugger off on holiday. He was fuming.
Mr PP has made no bones about the fact, when AFP pops her clogs, he will have little contact with KFP. The fact everything in Mr PP’s name, he’s not obliged to give her anything. He will make sure Frumpy Dumpling is ok, but he will wash his hands of KFP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

DC16

VIP Member
Today, I will be having a celebratory drink when I get home from work.
Keep the faith people.
Let's get those kids home to Kieran too as I'm sure the Priory is beckoning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

DC16

VIP Member
This is the update, just had the email…

Hello everyone, quick update. Kieran has been making progress and he is feeling very positive. Things are ramping up which does mean increased costs, and he's been doing everything he can to earn the money needed. Without the kindness of everyone who has donated we would not be where we are now. You've made a genuine and unbelievable difference to how things were a year ago. This won't be forever, but for now the GFM is still very much a help, so thank you again for your kindness. What has been achieved was a distant dream not long ago, still a way to go but firmly on the right path. Wish I could say more but keep the faith, and thank you so so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

DC16

VIP Member
I know we are not allowed to know, just putting out some thoughts - I wonder if things are moving forward ( however slowly doesn't matter), with Jett having contact with KH? Surely Bunny must go home and tell him about her day with them? Presuming she never goes back to MM miserable but happy, Jett must be starting to see that he is not the monster skanky has made him out to be?
He knows he is not a monster. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵💖😀😘 xxx and Well done on title @Mich1969 💖😘 xxx

Really enjoyed the comments on my Lego sea pics and thank you for the compliments, hearts emojis on each one left on the last thread 🧵 as couldn't reply as thread 🧵 was shut.😀👍❤❤❤❤💖🥰🤗😘 Love from Pom 🥰😘 xxx.

Resizer_17104878381821.jpg

Resizer_17104878470673.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

In_Deep

Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.😉
---

Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.🤣
Gosh darn it Stan! You got me! 🤣
I've been back lurking for a few weeks now, and some of the posts on here have had me howling. Especially @Pom Bear and her artistic abominations. Also good to see @Dollylovesshoes still hasn't lost her ambitions to be the most foul-mouthed Tattler in history 🤣 All of you guys are amazing 💪

I walked away when I did after finding out an old Forces mate had taken his own life. It was completely unforeseen, and it left us all absolutely devastated. He must have genuinely been suffering in silence for over a decade 😔
At the time we were at the peak of the "my poor mentil elf!!!" character arc, and I just couldn't cope with it as it was making me genuinely angry. I ended up having a complete Klatty-detox for my own sanity.

Yet, once the Lego Boy (holy shit... Whoever coined that moniker is a legend 🤣) chapter began, I had to check back in. MAFS UK was a regular on catch-up in the break room at work (erm, I didn't watch it, honest 🤫) so i already knew he was a complete and utter loser... Little did I know how much worse it could get for the poor little manlet 💀

Anyway, it's genuinely good to be back... In fact you could say! I LOVE IT!!!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

tracey3871

VIP Member
I just want to say one thing ... there has been a lot of talk about aggressive horses being sold doped up as safe. Horses are NOT aggressive in the way that some dogs can be, they are DEFENSIVE because they are prey animals. The poor horses sold by these awful lying people are either in pain or terrified, it's truly awful to see these wonderful creatures passed around like they are nothing. As an animal lover and horse owner who has rescued horses it breaks my heart. My youngster can be a wally sometimes ... my friend said 'you gave him a voice and he uses it' these poor horses are screaming for help, but, no one is listening 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Quick recap. @SmillieKylie can do an in depth. We were anticipating the not so glorious 12th of March. There were no ides of March to be wary of 🤣. would she turn up to court in Northampton or was she on a flight with legolad .Anyhoo as expected but still to our horror she did not turn up - she was so delicate and drained she couldn’t possibly. I’m sure she sent Jess with a note to say “ mr judge, please excuse kipper, I mean Kate from appearing she’s drained and can’t possible grace you with her presence. I sure you understand coming to court everyday yourself . I don’t know how you do it, 3 times a week is enough for Kate never mind 5 days. Anyhoo she said it wiznae her, a looky likely fan fooled the policeman “
So she was found guilty in her absence and got a £800 + fine and added expenses of around £1000 to be paid in 28 days dont fancy their chances the chimney sweep had been waiting since nov for his £168 and only just got paid as the sun told everyone what a grifting cheating bastard she is . So I can see a few red letters being sent and me Pp fencing paying at the last gasp as he did before We think the piggy bank is empty
Not sure if she did board a plane as she’s been missing in action for a few days posting pics she’s not front and centre in ( not line her ) or older pics. Apart from the hairdresser a couple of days ago. Legolad has also been MIA think he’s done a runner. sB been posting the usual cryptic shit ( just do the right thing crawl we might forgive you) she been in the podcast circuit as no tv company is entertaining her despite the chaff and redirect she puts out. Same script different podcast. Like a dan brown book, once you’ve read one …
Anyway as you were
Thanks for running a recap, I was too tired last night, was pleased to see you ran one 💖😁x

These threads are flying, going so fast, I can’t keep up, slow down with the chit chat Krusties, think of the Tattle New Thread Creators and the Recap People 😁

Anyway I’m refreshed as it’s a Friday and had some time to knock up a recap over Breckie this morning so here’s my quick update. Basically despite getting away with slap on the wrist again regarding the driving offences, things aren’t going well in SkankLand.

So we had the result of Skank’s latest court appearance for driving without insurance and without a valid driver’s licence. The general public outside her dumb fanbase were really pissed off and angry about it, but turns out as her licence is currently revoked and she’s not actually disqualified, a prison sentence isn’t an option. General consensus is she’s still driving, knows she’ll just get fines, so she’ll just continue driving. Skank didn’t even bother turning up at court, Teflon Tits rides again 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

IMG_8145.jpeg
IMG_8146.jpeg

IMG_8092.jpeg

@Dollylovesshoes summed up how we all felt with a few choice words.

IMG_8147.jpeg

The Chimney Sweep who hadn’t been paid for his services was finally paid. Skank has probably run out of local tradesmen who’ll work for her now. Oh no Kryten, that’s another job for you on madam’s list of demands you’ll have to fulfil now. It’s a hard-knock-life being attached to madam, are you cut out for this life 🤔 We’ll find out more about that later 😁

0D97D196-81E2-4B5C-A3E3-91D49C0A0980.jpeg

A podcast on Youtube was released with Skank chatting the usual 💩 to a couple if chancers I’d never heard of. Accordingly she’s appearing in 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence. She’s also said she’s making a programme interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year. She’s talking 💩 she might get an occasional Pride gig, she has one in Belfast so far, but these these events are mainly on a Saturday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ and no TV company will be buying the serial killer idea. All a load of bollox.

No Skank you will not be interviewing serial killers at the end of year, you’re more likely to be actually in jail instead.

IMG_1265.jpeg

Skank then slammed Love Island legend Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, jealousy much 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_8182.jpeg

IMG_8183.jpeg

Both Skank and her fake boyfriend Kryten were MIA for most of the last Fred, rumour was rife they had left for Thailand, but they were both spotted indulging separately in a bit of pampering. Was there trouble in paradise 🤔 There is, no one believes the relationship is real, both looked bored with the pretence of it all, we’ve even heard Kryten is saying as much in private to friends. Sad-Boy is still acting very sad on his IG, will he comeback when Skank and Kryten end their farcical game, Skank needs a man and has few options these days. Oh it’s getting fun, for us, not so much Skank, she’s got herself in a proper mess with this one and I be loving it 😈

FA0B7599-5A72-42DD-8221-999452AC66DA.jpeg

Sadly we may never see Skank and Lego-Head Kryten in Thailand, which we were all looking forward to as it would be beach walking comedy gold, @Pom Bear tried to cheer us up with scenes of what could have been, lovely job Pom 😂 ….

713B7802-6FC5-440E-AD91-33F9865A9D10.jpeg

ITV ran an expose on BBL‘s and the tragic results emerging from unscrupulous clinics. Lift Aesthetics and Skank were mentioned, oooh la la is Skank are you going to continue promoting Ellie and her dangerous practice, not a good look Skank, not a good look, these companies are bloody dangerous, stop working with and advertising them, but on the plus side something will go wrong for you soon if you continue letting them pump 💩 into your body, there is that 🤦🏽‍♀️😈

IMG_8159.jpeg

Skank reminisced about summers of yore and how she was very much looking forward to summer this year. Sadly she forgot that she doesn’t look as she did 5 years ago, here’s how she will be looking this summer as a reminder for her when she reads here 👍🏾

8F96B058-42C6-4467-9DBD-811BDC4FBC30.jpeg

So on we go, what games will Skank play this weekend, where is she, is she on hols somewhere, is she chasing another Nu Egg or just love bombing Sad-Boy to get him back, will the fake relationship be a thing by Monday, will I get to play Kool and The Gang soon, as things appear to be going very Peter Tong for madam now, woo hoo we gotta love it 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴🥳

IMG_3798.gif

IMG_7647.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think there has to be more to it. Yes she likes the attention but as DC says, it has to involve cash. The places are in the arse end of no-where and the amounts don't add up to be profitable.
The fall out with AFP & Mr PP was also about her driving. When she was with Crawl, he’d drive out of MM & then at entrance to main road, she’d take over driving. Then when they broke up, she just drove the car’s she had access to, blatantly. They were in the motor home on the drive, at the time. But as we’ve said, they turn a blind eye to the abuse of the kids, thats not a priority. Plus it’s not just her drinking, she’s a druggy. Is that not in the equation? Yet frumpy dumpling is still as thick as thieves with her - all for cash & publicity. She’s certainly sold her soul to the devil. Shocking, especially as she’s got a young son. Her & ‘Arry would never leave him with her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Good to see Little Legoman, relaxing in his blow up doughnut ring and little bag in the pool. Hopefully without Katie disturbing him for a while 😄 x

Resizer_17105449952291.jpg

On page 15 back tomorrow 💖😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member
IMG_2019.png

Questions: is it a red flag when your partner keeps mentioning and bad mouthing their exs in every interview?
Is it a red flag when you get a partner to drive past your exs house multiple times, or try on your exs clothes you still had? (No names will be mentioned)
Is it a red flag when you want the password to all your partners social media accounts and phone password?

• Haha
  • Wow

Schmooze

Maybe it is then because the HMRC are taking over? They will surely go for her big time.
My take on today’s hearing is that it was previously adjourned and rescheduled for today. The petitioning creditor is HMRC. HMRC cannot “take over” a bankruptcy they can just petition for someone to be made bankrupt. The court options are to make a bankruptcy order, or dismiss the petition or adjourn. Once the order is made it’s the Official Receiver who is appointed and a Trustee if necessary and they run the bankruptcy as office holders not HMRC. HMRC are one of her creditors and would no doubt assist with the investigation into her affairs. Whether that would lead to criminal charges time will tell. As @DC16 has said it’s very unusual to have 2 “live” bankruptcies running at once. I believe she can’t get discharged from her first until she applies for it and she can’t apply for it as she hasn’t cooperated fully hence why there is a public examination set down for April. At the last PE it was the one that she said had been sabotaged hence the delay on that as it was further adjourned to April. I don’t believe her 40% earnings to the Trustee is an Attachment of Earnings I think it’s an Income Payments Order as her Trustee applied for it at the last hearing. Don’t think there’s much difference. Not sure what the effect of a second bankruptcy has on it though. Even the bankruptcy lawyers will be scratching their heads over that one! I’m going to a reunion lunch on Thursday where there will be 3 retired Official Receivers so I’m going to quiz them on it!
---
My take on today’s hearing is that it was previously adjourned and rescheduled for today. The petitioning creditor is HMRC. HMRC cannot “take over” a bankruptcy they can just petition for someone to be made bankrupt. The court options are to make a bankruptcy order, or dismiss the petition or adjourn. Once the order is made it’s the Official Receiver who is appointed and a Trustee if necessary and they run the bankruptcy as office holders not HMRC. HMRC are one of her creditors and would no doubt assist with the investigation into her affairs. Whether that would lead to criminal charges time will tell. As @DC16 has said it’s very unusual to have 2 “live” bankruptcies running at once. I believe she can’t get discharged from her first until she applies for it and she can’t apply for it as she hasn’t cooperated fully hence why there is a public examination set down for April. At the last PE it was the one that she said had been sabotaged hence the delay on that as it was further adjourned to April. I don’t believe her 40% earnings to the Trustee is an Attachment of Earnings I think it’s an Income Payments Order as her Trustee applied for it at the last hearing. Don’t think there’s much difference. Not sure what the effect of a second bankruptcy has on it though. Even the bankruptcy lawyers will be scratching their heads over that one! I’m going to a reunion lunch on Thursday where there will be 3 retired Official Receivers so I’m going to quiz them on it!
She doesn’t need to attend. The court will made an order as they see fit on the information presented. He only reason to attend would be to contest it.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 64