Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's likely biding his time until she carks it, probably knows it's easier to wait another year or whatever and then inherit all the property and wonga.
Not much of a compensation for a lifetime of punishment with the old Gorgon and her awful brood leeching off him.
Getting entangled with his mate's luvverly missus was the worst day's work he ever did 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think they moved to create a more difficult paper trail myself. It wouldn’t be that surprising to find that their bungalow was purchased using some KFP cash would it. They may well be very worried what will be uncovered at these BH.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jem Lucy is an absolute embarrassment and she thinks she’s so fit. Ok she isn’t as bad as KFP, but she’s definitely up there.. she’s now a webcam girl and is on the same site as what London Gems (the webcam agency KFP recently started following) operate on.. she’s soooo rough but thinks she’s stunning🤮🤮🤮 A lot of webcam girls lick her arse, but there’s also a lot who slag her off too. She’s a nobody.
Don't hold back Longtime.... Never heard of this woman but I totally respect your opinion... (rushing to Google to have a look....)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jeez, she's still spouting out the same old crap: best advice for JJ, grab your ManBag and run, fast as you can, don't stop and DON'T look back!
Edited for spelling!
I'm not convinced he has anywhere better to run off to! So many people slating him on SM not just about being with the Skank but what a wet blanket he is, zero personality etc 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think there has to be more to it. Yes she likes the attention but as DC says, it has to involve cash. The places are in the arse end of no-where and the amounts don't add up to be profitable.
The fall out with AFP & Mr PP was also about her driving. When she was with Crawl, he’d drive out of MM & then at entrance to main road, she’d take over driving. Then when they broke up, she just drove the car’s she had access to, blatantly. They were in the motor home on the drive, at the time. But as we’ve said, they turn a blind eye to the abuse of the kids, thats not a priority. Plus it’s not just her drinking, she’s a druggy. Is that not in the equation? Yet frumpy dumpling is still as thick as thieves with her - all for cash & publicity. She’s certainly sold her soul to the devil. Shocking, especially as she’s got a young son. Her & ‘Arry would never leave him with her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Does anyone know what time period the HMRC debt covers? Is it just for one tax year or for the whole bankruptcy period?

Reactions: 15
The fall out with AFP & Mr PP was also about her driving. When she was with Crawl, he’d drive out of MM & then at entrance to main road, she’d take over driving. Then when they broke up, she just drove the car’s she had access to, blatantly. They were in the motor home on the drive, at the time. But as we’ve said, they turn a blind eye to the abuse of the kids, thats not a priority. Plus it’s not just her drinking, she’s a druggy. Is that not in the equation? Yet frumpy dumpling is still as thick as thieves with her - all for cash & publicity. She’s certainly sold her soul to the devil. Shocking, especially as she’s got a young son. Her & ‘Arry would never leave him with her.
Can’t see it being anything less than addict levels for drink and drugs, this has clearly been going on for years.

Reactions: 47
Honestly it's one of the weirdest, most dysfunctional relationships I've ever had the misfortune to witness.
They are all complicit in the abuse of those children and none of them do anything about it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
No, I think this is Sammarie Pheb. Associated with Jay Archer ( owner of Meadowfield farm / Elite Equine). According to discussion online, their farm was raided for stolen tack and shotguns back in 2016, they've been to court for loads of CCJs and sold endless amounts of dangerous and ill horses. Great company Ellie and others keep! Birds of a feather and all that!

View attachment 2817038
Red eyes look satanic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t JJS’ contact on here say her and JJS were going on holiday to Thailand?

I wonder why the radio silence? These folk usually don’t stop showing off about their holidays.

Reactions: 29
Didn’t JJS’ contact on here say her and JJS were going on holiday to Thailand?

I wonder why the radio silence? These folk usually don’t stop showing off about their holidays.
Yes they did, dropped that nugget the night before the (non) court appearance and hasn't been seen since.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I totally agree in her mind she just thinks if she hasn’t got any money then tough tits she can’t pay anyone so as soon as any money comes in she spends it. I also think it’s her arrogance that assumes they will never ever send her to prison because of the kids, in her drug and drink addled mind she’s totally safe nothing is going to happen and she’s so bleeping chuffed with herself for being so clever kidnapping the kids from their dad then slinging tit to keep them as they are her plan for keeping the MM. I dread to think what those poor little kids have seen, heard and been told, she has absolutely no filter and I would bet my life she’s been whispering poison about their dad Michelle and even Kieran’s mum, not to mention the other 2 kids that live with Kieran. Anyone with any integrity no matter what has gone on in the relationship should not be talking tit about the other partner to their children, if their ex is a bleep then the kids will eventually find out they’re a bleep. I hate the using kids as weapons I used to work with women who were all guilty of this and non of them were capable of realising it wasn’t the right thing to do it was like a point scoring game and knowing what I know now they were all of the same mentality as skanks brain dead fan base. Kids should be able to have a childhood not be drawn up into their parents bullshit.
The kids are no reason for her not to go to jail, H is in full time residential care basically, J and P already live with PA and J and B could easily go back to KH. She likes to make out as if they live with her and have no fathers around but apart from H that isn't the case. She may think if she says 'I have 5 kids' often enough people will think she is the only parent but the reality is completely different.

Reactions: 38
Same as all skanks Thai holidays with the new "the one" everything from the lifty sea pose, the co-ord dressed "the one", the having a drink or munch on the beach and my favourite the frolick in the pool after the jet ski ride. All the same Boyson, sink boy and there's still krytens attempts at being "the one" still to come. 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2817217View attachment 2817218View attachment 2817221View attachment 2817222
Looks like a fart brewing in last picture, and KB realising he has spotted "the lost Nokia"!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t anyone ever mention that her 2 kids with PA live with him? I mean ‘fans’ who suggest she’s a great Mother, she doesn’t talk about it either? Why hasn’t she tried to do the same to him as she did to KH? Surely them continuing to live at PA’s is an obvious hint at her not being the Mother she tries to portray? It’s not easy getting full custody as a Father ( I believe) so how did it come about?

Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t anyone ever mention that her 2 kids with PA live with him? I mean ‘fans’ who suggest she’s a great Mother, she doesn’t talk about it either? Why hasn’t she tried to do the same to him as she did to KH? Surely them continuing to live at PA’s is an obvious hint at her not being the Mother she tries to portray? It’s not easy getting full custody as a Father ( I believe) so how did it come about?
I think as she tries to use the smokescreen that they live with her for half the time, especially when she was on the lives and would indicate they were just going back to Pete’s for a night, or had been with her for days, her brain dead fans believe anything she says 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Don't hold back Longtime.... Never heard of this woman but I totally respect your opinion... (rushing to Google to have a look....)
She’s vile!!! Sniffing cocaine at Albert Hall whilst 7 months pregnant 🤮 she talks like a wannabe gangster, she’s just a dick. No wonder her & KFP were pals at one point!!!
---
Cocky & arrogant KFP upto her usual tricks then. I don’t understand why she felt the need to drive when SB was there and has a licence, obviously just to put middle finger up to the law. I think she thinks she’s untouchable… not for long pricey 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I think they moved to create a more difficult paper trail myself. It wouldn’t be that surprising to find that their bungalow was purchased using some KFP cash would it. They may well be very worried what will be uncovered at these BH.
And makes you wonder what is being hidden in the IOW property. Also, Skanky claiming not to know AFPs address I think is just plausible deniability, in the same way she said she hadn’t read her Mums book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.