Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come along Lego ... not wheeled you out for a few days, remember the showmance contract, try and look interested if you cant look at me and if anyone asks make sure to tell them that you are 'a real boy' not a puppet with bad hair

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Come along Lego ... not wheeled you out for a few days, remember the showmance contract, try and look interested if you cant look at me and if anyone asks make sure to tell them that you are 'a real boy' not a puppet with bad hair

Might be a joint custody time share arrangement because kryten and sink boy can't stand more than a few days at a time with the mutilated old bag, the old love triangle sink boy gets skank a few days during the week and kryten gets custody weekends. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Someone mentioned on the last thread she was with the milky bar kid at the time of her summer reminiscing picture from 5 years ago. Damn he was good for the lols. One of my favs 🤣
IMG_0185.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Emily is so naturally pretty
Bet Pete sees kp in press and vomits

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Quick recap. @SmillieKylie can do an in depth. We were anticipating the not so glorious 12th of March. There were no ides of March to be wary of 🤣. would she turn up to court in Northampton or was she on a flight with legolad .Anyhoo as expected but still to our horror she did not turn up - she was so delicate and drained she couldn’t possibly. I’m sure she sent Jess with a note to say “ mr judge, please excuse kipper, I mean Kate from appearing she’s drained and can’t possible grace you with her presence. I sure you understand coming to court everyday yourself . I don’t know how you do it, 3 times a week is enough for Kate never mind 5 days. Anyhoo she said it wiznae her, a looky likely fan fooled the policeman “
So she was found guilty in her absence and got a £800 + fine and added expenses of around £1000 to be paid in 28 days dont fancy their chances the chimney sweep had been waiting since nov for his £168 and only just got paid as the sun told everyone what a grifting cheating bastard she is . So I can see a few red letters being sent and me Pp fencing paying at the last gasp as he did before We think the piggy bank is empty
Not sure if she did board a plane as she’s been missing in action for a few days posting pics she’s not front and centre in ( not line her ) or older pics. Apart from the hairdresser a couple of days ago. Legolad has also been MIA think he’s done a runner. sB been posting the usual cryptic tit ( just do the right thing crawl we might forgive you) she been in the podcast circuit as no tv company is entertaining her despite the chaff and redirect she puts out. Same script different podcast. Like a dan brown book, once you’ve read one …
Anyway as you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That summer reminiscing picture just makes me think of my mum barking orders to sit up straight stop slouching and put your effing feet on the floor all through my childhood. I can remember being slapped into next week as one of my shoe buckles caught the leatherette couch that she still had to pay the catalogue 2 years for. It drives the old bat nuts that in my house I can recline nearly horizontally on my sofa and she point blank refuses to as she is quite comfortable thank you sat up straight as a bolt. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That summer reminiscing picture just makes me think of my mum barking orders to sit up straight stop slouching and put your effing feet on the floor all through my childhood. I can remember being slapped into next week as one of my shoe buckles caught the leatherette couch that she still had to pay the catalogue 2 years for. It drives the old bat nuts that in my house I can recline nearly horizontally on my sofa and she point blank refuses to as she is quite comfortable thank you sat up straight as a bolt. 😂😂
I forgot she deployed the summer pictures in the short recap. I hope @SmillieKylie remembers, cont forget to mention the oldies .

Reactions: 12
So she's in the press explaining why she "couldn't" go to court etc but no statement explaining why she felt fit to drive knowing she had no licence or insurance and potentially one of her kids in the car too, can't say she didn't know cos on the CCTV she's clearly trying to hide behind her hair and then sneak in the passenger side, you could also clearly see stinky too, spill the beans sinky. Hmmm wonder if the press will pick up on that?

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Its very quiet though - no seksi foters of her and Legohead out of dates or on 'oliday.
I wonder if theres been some movement re the children that its trying to keep under wraps?
---
ITV have now proved there ARE still some proper journalists out there who are older than 12!

Now they can apply themselves to bringing the skank and Clan Grifter down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting that Princess got her hair done at home and not in the salon where KP could be….
---
Latest

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thinking more of the hot air skank spouted re upcoming texas interviews..

Surely ch4 bosses will have other people more experienced in doing these type of stuff on their radar if they were looking rather being in awe of skanks interest in it..
Laughing as in the podcast she said they didn't know who she was when put forth 🤣 😂..
Doesn't Skank keeps bleating she's always got ch4 filming daily at her house 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.