Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory: she’s in The Priory ahead of BH hearing. Lack of meds caused mental distress. Can’t deal with fallout. SM deflection posts done by others as no phones in rehab.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry if already posted, but it’s that time of the month again, folks!

Yes, she’s being a victim again. This time, her exes are ‘toxic’, have ‘taken everything’, put her ‘through hell’, and all she wants is to be loved.

Enough to bring a tear to a glass eye, isn’t it? Especially when you remember - yet again - that every single one of her exes has gone on to enter a long-lasting, healthy and happy relationship, while her life just lurches from one disaster to the next. Do you think she genuinely believes that she isn't the problem?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Her vast knowledge of Diabetes...skank probably can't differentiate between the two types. If that idiot takes any advice of diabetes from skank he'll end up dead on the floor.

Sliding into DM's is puke inducing to say the list. Let alone a washed up, freak in her mid 40's
And when he does end up dead on the floor it will be PA’s fault - that goes without saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if already posted, but it’s that time of the month again, folks!

Yes, she’s being a victim again. This time, her exes are ‘toxic’, have ‘taken everything’, put her ‘through hell’, and all she wants is to be loved.

Enough to bring a tear to a glass eye, isn’t it? Especially when you remember - yet again - that every single one of her exes has gone on to enter a long-lasting, healthy and happy relationship, while her life just lurches from one disaster to the next. Do you think she genuinely believes that she isn't the problem?
It's a pathological defence mechanism. She can't believe she is the problem or she'd have a massive breakdown. She's delusional but somewhere, deep down she knows.

And when he does end up dead on the floor it will be PA’s fault - that goes without saying!
Oh yes as skank can't take any responsibility. The state of her house(s) I'd run a mile before injecting insulin or measuring my bloods

Reactions: 24
Theory: she’s in The Priory ahead of BH hearing. Lack of meds caused mental distress. Can’t deal with fallout. SM deflection posts done by others as no phones in rehab.
That would be interesting... but she doesn't even have to go to this hearing on Monday.

I must say, Kieran has been quiet the last few days. I wander/wonder what's going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In honour of her being a victim again, let's blast out that classic Commodores tune together:

Katie Price #367 - Once, twice, three times a victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry for your loss Deepo❤ it's hard losing a mate but when it's someone you have served with i think it's even harder more like family than a mate😔, glad your back and your just in time for the skankyland shitshow to begin in the courthouse in buttfuck Alabama. 🤣
Yeeeeeeee Haaaawwwwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice update from Sam on GFM. Moving in the right direction but still a way to go. I’ve done a top up to help👍

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That would be interesting... but she doesn't even have to go to this hearing on Monday.

I must say, Kieran has been quiet the last few days. I wander/wonder what's going on?
I saw some of his live last night and he mentioned he was ice skating with bunny today

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It's a pathological defence mechanism. She can't believe she is the problem or she'd have a massive breakdown. She's delusional but somewhere, deep down she knows.
I agree. Somewhere in the black hole where her soul should be she knows that every fucked relationship is on her.

Some people are just born evil and Skank is one of those. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I do think that things are beginning to turn against her. They'll always be the "leave Katie alone" idiots, but duck me how anyone can say she's a decent human being is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is the update, just had the email…

Hello everyone, quick update. Kieran has been making progress and he is feeling very positive. Things are ramping up which does mean increased costs, and he's been doing everything he can to earn the money needed. Without the kindness of everyone who has donated we would not be where we are now. You've made a genuine and unbelievable difference to how things were a year ago. This won't be forever, but for now the GFM is still very much a help, so thank you again for your kindness. What has been achieved was a distant dream not long ago, still a way to go but firmly on the right path. Wish I could say more but keep the faith, and thank you so so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I saw some of his live last night and he mentioned he was ice skating with bunny today
Last one I saw was Apollo chasing the animals in a field. Wonder if he’s even seen the inside of a nail salon!

• Haha
  • Heart

What hearing has she got this Monday ive lost count of all these court cases

Reactions: 15
This is the update, just had the email…

Hello everyone, quick update. Kieran has been making progress and he is feeling very positive. Things are ramping up which does mean increased costs, and he's been doing everything he can to earn the money needed. Without the kindness of everyone who has donated we would not be where we are now. You've made a genuine and unbelievable difference to how things were a year ago. This won't be forever, but for now the GFM is still very much a help, so thank you again for your kindness. What has been achieved was a distant dream not long ago, still a way to go but firmly on the right path. Wish I could say more but keep the faith, and thank you so so much.
'firmly on the right path'

Sounds good. The right path has to be away from KP's clutches!
---
What hearing has she got this Monday ive lost count of all these court cases
HMRC bankruptcy petition.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The company where she gets her bbl from and promotes is currently in the news for poisoning women across the country with their procedure 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.