Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No prejudice from me, my grandfather was a traveller. Just a question
I wasn't aiming it at you in particular shizzler sorry. It just seems to come up from time to time people thinking KP must be a traveller because she's a complete bellend 😬. So I was reluctant to go there! She doesn't have any family connection and she's a complete bleep as we all know for other reasons!
I have a friend who's Romani, nothing like any of these people.
---
I can't see that her name was mentioned in the Ellie Pitt article.
She was on the ITV story. I think it was the other girl Pagon, who used Lift Aesthetics?

The ITV report says Pagon and Bonny booked with Lift, the other girl Monique it doesn't say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
All programmes fronted by her will be the same ... regardless of the title or the topic ...

me me me me me
more about me
5 mins occasionally seeing another person on screen whilst I ask them about me
more about me
me me me me me
5 mins of me talking about Harve ... Da Wun .. men who have been bad to me ... do you know that my mum is dying and wrote a book about me?
me me me me me
and finally10 minutes more of me talking about me
Same as all skanks Thai holidays with the new "the one" everything from the lifty sea pose, the co-ord dressed "the one", the having a drink or munch on the beach and my favourite the frolick in the pool after the jet ski ride. All the same Boyson, sink boy and there's still krytens attempts at being "the one" still to come. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240315-155029.jpg
Screenshot_20240315-155113.jpg
Screenshot_20240315-155354.jpg
Screenshot_20240315-155449.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've discovered the reason why the Skank tells so many many many many many lies.........

What damage can anesthesia cause?

Postoperative delirium or cognitive dysfunction – A condition called postoperative cognitive dysfunction can result in long-term memory and learning problems in certain patients. It's more common in older people because an aging brain doesn't recover from anesthesia as easily.
---

---
Arghhhhhh enabling Edna has now also got the smuggest of smug faces on her IG, two smug Price twats trying to ruin my Friday 🤬

Stop giving these two rambling idiots podcasts, they have nothing interesting to say, it’s rinse, repeat every time. Two very dull boring women, Skank just spouting the same lies time after time and Edna giggling along contributing little other than she has a new house and is tired all the time being such a ‘hard-working’ mum of a demanding toddler, you’re not unique Edna, that’s just a thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Look at Edna, so smug, no Edna you have nothing to be smug about, you are an enabler, turned a blind eye to the terrible situation B & J find themselves in, the house of cards is tumbling, I doubt you’ll be so smug in a couple of months, a reckoning is coming for the Pricey Clan, believe it 😁

Edna’s also used the Cardigan’s ’Lovefool’ as a backing track to her video, a track I adore, that’s pissed me off as well 🤬🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2816833
Nooooooooooo one of my fave's too Kylie, love this album
View attachment 2817249

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.
I bleeping hate people who abuse animals or children, they are the lowest pieces of tit in the whole universe! :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
IMG_2019.png

Questions: is it a red flag when your partner keeps mentioning and bad mouthing their exs in every interview?
Is it a red flag when you get a partner to drive past your exs house multiple times, or try on your exs clothes you still had? (No names will be mentioned)
Is it a red flag when you want the password to all your partners social media accounts and phone password?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Same as all skanks Thai holidays with the new "the one" everything from the lifty sea pose, the co-ord dressed "the one", the having a drink or munch on the beach and my favourite the frolick in the pool after the jet ski ride. All the same Boyson, sink boy and there's still krytens attempts at being "the one" still to come. 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2817217View attachment 2817218View attachment 2817221View attachment 2817222
Is that someone who's fainted and keeled over from the stench....?

1710520972020.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KB pisses me off big time,I think he’s a bleeping ugly bleep,loves himself bleeping bleep.,alway have thought he was a bleep.,he’s getting probably mixed up now with a bleep woman who he’s latched onto through being known to that bleep,two cunts together.Yep he may have taken care or H,but he’s a bleep,always has been always will,defo BI as well I think.Gay as a dancer that can’t dance I reckon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
KB pisses me off big time,I think he’s a bleeping ugly bleep,loves himself bleeping bleep.,alway have thought he was a bleep.,he’s getting probably mixed up now with a bleep woman who he’s latched onto through being known to that bleep,two cunts together.Yep he may have taken care or H,but he’s a bleep,always has been always will,defo BI as well I think.Gay as a dancer that can’t dance I reckon.
There was someone on the scums and daily fails comments sections who said he had an account on Grindr contacting men, Boyson made sure skank and the clan didn't get or have any dirt on him but he had dirt on them hence his "back off or i'll spill the beans and end you" comment. Another fame hungry zlist wannabe skank found on some talent agency site just like sink boy. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My favourite of all KFP’s exes is Dane Bowers for calling her a bleep during that charity football match

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Talking of KB, anyone else find it weird that KP follows his current girlfriend on Instagram and is liking her pics?!
Another bleep lookylikey,what a bleep he is..Winds me up,he protected that vile bitchcuntprice.He can go fuckhimself which he probably does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.